shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Checking in, keeping you in my thoughts and sending healing vibes. Give your neck 3-4 days and it will feel much better. Stay ahead of the discomfort with painkillers and rest! x :wavey:

I have to say, @Niffler75 - I feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep.

So I think I will.

( - maybe when I finish the momentous thread I've started on the SMTB forum....)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad you are alive and the surgery saved your life mrsb. You are in my prayers each day sweet friend. I hope you're recovering and resting and being spoiled by your hubby! Hugs xo.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Sleep away, you've earned it! Your body needs rest to recover and heal.

*runs off to find your SMTB thread...*

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just catching up on this thread and omg @mrs-b! That incision looks painful but I’m very glad they did it so as to remove those clots. I hope you are sleeping or possibly napping and happily ogling your birthday bling whenever you wake up

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Prayers continue.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say, @Niffler75 - I feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep.

So I think I will.

( - maybe when I finish the momentous thread I've started on the SMTB forum....)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Say WHAT now??? Oh I am hap hap happy to hear that! Nick off kids, mummy's gonna be busy for a while :mrgreen:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, that was well worth a visit to SMTB! That bangle :kiss2::kiss2: and those rings! Your Boadicea has no words that adequately describe :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I hope you are recovering comfortably and getting all the sleep you want!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just catching up on this thread and omg @mrs-b! That incision looks painful but I’m very glad they did it so as to remove those clots. I hope you are sleeping or possibly napping and happily ogling your birthday bling whenever you wake up

Hi @foxinsox :)) Yes, huuuugely painful! Within about a minute of walking in the back door on returning home from the hospital, my 65 lb English setter jumped up, placing his paws on my shoulders, then sliiiiiid down, dragging his claws over my incision.

About 5 minutes later he and his brother were in the car, on their way to boarding for 2 days. The dogs were very curious about the incision and the way it smelled (all antiseptic etc), and they kept trying to lick it! Between that, and the jumping, the kids earned themselves 2 nights away at summer camp!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @foxinsox :)) Yes, huuuugely painful! Within about a minute of walking in the back door on returning home from the hospital, my 65 lb English setter jumped up, placing his paws on my shoulders, then sliiiiiid down, dragging his claws over my incision.

About 5 minutes later he and his brother were in the car, on their way to boarding for 2 days. The dogs were very curious about the incision and the way it smelled (all antiseptic etc), and they kept trying to lick it! Between that, and the jumping, the kids earned themselves 2 nights away at summer camp!
My emoticons are broken or I’d have selected all the horrified face ones I could. That sounds awful. I bet they’ve been besides themselves with worry at you being so sick too. I hope you’re healing better now that there’s no chance of getting dog paws pulling at you!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b glad you're home and recuperating. Sorry to hear that one of your kids scratched your incision! The sniffing around the incision and all is them wanting to figure out where you're hurt and wanting to help you. Their natural instinct is to lick the wound. They were trying to help their pack leader heal. Poor babies. Best to give them a break while you reestablish yourself though. Hugs to you and wishing you strength and resilience. You got this.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b :eek2: :shock:I will oblige for @foxinsox. Ow ow ouchie ow!

You have had so much on and with the anaesthetic I am not surprised your sleep is out of whack.

I remember my cats that have since gone to rainbow bridge Smudge and Socks would not leave me alone after I had brain surgery. Oreo liked to wrap herself round my head! :lol:
Rest up x

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niffler75 when I broke an ankle and had surgery, my cat would not leave my side for 2 weeks straight. He couldn't lick through my cast but he was with me every single moment. Pets are the absolute best.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b 2 clots? whoa... I am thrilled all went well and you will recover wonderfully. I am thrilled and happy and glad.

Last edited:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lena, Lilly and Lissie (Aka Christoph Columbus per my son, cause she's the explorer type..)

Two extremely cuddly and soft Araucana hens and a really really sweet Bantam

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear you are on the mend! Continued prayers for you! And a big Happy Birthday @mrs-b!!!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Just want to bump up this thread to ask how you are and to say I am thinking of you! x

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of love and hope you have a speedy recovery, what an absolutely terrifying situation

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the warm wishes, kind @KKJohnson, my dear @Niffler75, gorgeous @Gussie, caring @kipari and beautiful @Bayek! The last week has been....ok. Some of it has been depressing, as I've come to grips with the new normal re my health, some has been pretty physically painful, and some has been hopeful. So I'm kind of one for three, I think. But I'm plugging on and hoping for the best.

I have a bunch of appts coming up over the next month, and I'm hoping-against-hope that some of these will come back clear / fixed, and can be consigned to the 'do not need to worry about this any more' heap! I do still have some slight chest pain and wheeziness, tho - but I'm not sure if this is from heart or stomach inflammation. I had an ultrasound this morning, looking into cramps in my left leg, neuropathy, and massive restless leg syndrome, which has been picking up over the last year. I'm hoping for an easy explanation - insufficient iron or potassium due to gut issues - and an easy fix. But we'll see.

Thank you for checking in on me - I so appreciate it. oxo

And below - me and my dogs yesterday (tho one is only a butt in this photos!). :))

20200625_160349.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b what a gorgeous pix, you look beautiful as usual xo and I'm hoping for you too that it's something simple like potassium etc.. at minimum your part of the USA is recovering from Covid and you can feel confident enough going to a physician.. I keep my old left eye on what you are doing and appreciate ALWAYS you, your kindness and friendship. always Kate :)

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mrs B. When things are looking down remember God has this!
Prayers continue.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the warm wishes, kind @KKJohnson, my dear @Niffler75, gorgeous @Gussie, caring @kipari and beautiful @Bayek! The last week has been....ok. Some of it has been depressing, as I've come to grips with the new normal re my health, some has been pretty physically painful, and some has been hopeful. So I'm kind of one for three, I think. But I'm plugging on and hoping for the best.

I have a bunch of appts coming up over the next month, and I'm hoping-against-hope that some of these will come back clear / fixed, and can be consigned to the 'do not need to worry about this any more' heap! I do still have some slight chest pain and wheeziness, tho - but I'm not sure if this is from heart or stomach inflammation. I had an ultrasound this morning, looking into cramps in my left leg, neuropathy, and massive restless leg syndrome, which has been picking up over the last year. I'm hoping for an easy explanation - insufficient iron or potassium due to gut issues - and an easy fix. But we'll see.

Thank you for checking in on me - I so appreciate it. oxo

And below - me and my dogs yesterday (tho one is only a butt in this photos!). :))

20200625_160349.jpg

@mrs-b this photo. ❤❤❤
Continued well wishes and healing dust and good thoughts being sent your way. And gentle (((HUGS))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with this thread @mrs-b but just wanted to say how pleased I am for you that they found the clots. You’re looking great, and I wish you rude good health (as we say here).

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so so so pleased to see you looking so wonderful!!! You have a lovely glow!!!!

Wishing you all the best and I need more pics of your gorgeous dog!!!! That's a beautiful doggo!!!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sudden bleeding in my right eye. And back to the ER we go again....

:(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results