shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b this is great news! So happy to hear it.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s great news, so happy and relieved the procedure went well @mrs-b.

Thinking of you too @missy, I hope your DH is also recovering well xx

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
0A537F6D-ED33-4777-BA20-D038CDBF40CB.gif

kah42

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad it went well!!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Done and went without a hitch. All being equal from this point on, I'll be discharged this afternoon. Waiting for i/v's and arterial line to be removed. A reasonably painful procedure, but necessary.

For all your prayers and warm wishes - bless you all. I appreciated it more than words can say.
me does a happy dance!!!!
Praying for going home this afternoon!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear mrs-b-

I am so glad it is over and you have come through the other side of it. I am sorry for the pain you endured. I hope that the improvemet to your health and safety makes it worthwhile. Like everyone else here, I send my warmest wishes and prayers.

Deb

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The best news that can be! Wishing all the best of health and happiness or your birthday!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay. Thank you stars.. I'm so thrilled all is well.

Done and went without a hitch. All being equal from this point on, I'll be discharged this afternoon. Waiting for i/v's and arterial line to be removed. A reasonably painful procedure, but necessary.

For all your prayers and warm wishes - bless you all. I appreciated it more than words can say.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b! That’s such great news! I hope you’ll be on your way home soon!

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. B, seems our Prayers have been answered!
Thrilled for you!
Continued good health and a long and Prosperous life to you xo

1592540644623.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here's my "2cm" incision. 2cm. Oh really? :roll:

Ow. Serious ow.

As it turns out, they found 2 clots in the blood flow. Both would have caused me a stroke. I am one very, very blessed woman. I realized my situation was precarious, but none of us realized how precarious it was.

20200618_083525.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

Ow. Serious ow.

As it turns out, they found 2 clots in the blood flow. Both would have caused me a stroke. I am one very, very blessed woman. I realized my situation was precarious, but none of us realized how precarious it was.

View attachment 760479

Get well please! Praying!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say - if anyone has dizziness, ringing in their ears, or ANY changes to their vision - don't avoid your doctor! Take this as a PSA. It saved my life - and I was being investigated for something totally different. I had great doctors, tho, and they found something that definitely would have killed me, had it been left unaddressed. I consider myself blessed beyond measure.

So - again - PSA:

Have great doctors. See them regularly. Don't die.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Healing vibes across the miles--and FWIW your incision looks AOK! I'm kinda partial to incisions....
:))

cheers--Sharon

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that looks really painful, but it sounds like you have some lovely things to celebrate on your birthday. Did the pulsatile tinnitus go away, it would be nice if this bought you some peace and quiet as well as peace of mind.

I dont have a lot of nice photos on my phone -- my favourites are the ones of Australia (perth and brissy) so I'll attach them. 20191212_194516.jpg IMG-20200523-WA0007.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say - if anyone has dizziness, ringing in their ears, or ANY changes to their vision - don't avoid your doctor! Take this as a PSA. It saved my life - and I was being investigated for something totally different. I had great doctors, tho, and they found something that definitely would have killed me, had it been left unaddressed. I consider myself blessed beyond measure.

So - again - PSA:

Have great doctors. See them regularly. Don't die.

So very glad they found the clots!

Have great doctors can be an exhausting thing to do as it takes time to find one who listens, but you have convinced me that I need to take the time to find a great one so that when I have need I will have one to call.

Your "2cm" looks like it grew about like my "2 inch" did! Surgeons must use a different ruler than the rest of us :lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock
How have you been feeling since procedure is done, all good so far?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ow, that does look very tender. It's wonderful they found and corrected the clots. I hope this puts an end to the mystery illness and you feel much better after your recovery!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you! Finding and correcting a problem is first water stuff! Rest and heal with renewed peace of mind!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness for whatever else ails that enabled the Drs to find these quiet and insidious blockages. You look fabulous and I am sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery.
I have a neck scar like yours, but it’s in the center of my neck. It’s our badge of honor! I think it’s beautiful. And as my Dr said about my neck scar, “It will nestle into the wrinkles soon enough!” :lol:
Be well @mrs-b
664725D6-57B3-4E96-957C-E6A870987DC7.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ow. Serious ow.

20200618_083525.jpg

In retrospect a very good birthday
So glad they got that sorted
Hope your feeling better soon and they diagnose and fix your other ailments
Happy birthday Mrs B

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Checking in, keeping you in my thoughts and sending healing vibes. Give your neck 3-4 days and it will feel much better. Stay ahead of the discomfort with painkillers and rest! x :wavey:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad you are getting better.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ow. Serious ow.

20200618_083525.jpg
@mrs-b That incision will heal beautifully..I had a really nasty looking scar across the front of my neck. It doesn’t look bad at all now. The scar eventually will turn a very pale color which blends in to your skin. XO

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results