shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your yellow gold rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there YG lovers
35.gif

I asked the mods to open up this thread since there have been so many gorgeous YG rings lately. Please post away!

It can be so hard finding pics of YG and it would be nice to have a place to collect lots of examples.
4.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
This is Angeline''s new Van Craeynest set. I hope she doesn''t mind me posting it.
I think it is just GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ygangvc.jpg

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
This ring was posted by an anonymous user
33.gif
. It''s the only photo but I think it''s gorgeous - really unique.

AnonYGring.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my set. 14k yellow gold e-ring with 1.50ct M I1 diamond from Infinity with 9ct wedding band.

infinitymaisie3112.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how big is that gorgeous diamond in LLL''s ring? Does anyone remember?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well here is mine... for now,, my ering is undergoing another reset.. can''t seem to get my "prefect mounting" but I do love yg!

kcoloreringterry091.JPG

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 3:37:13 PM
Author: D&T
Well here is mine... for now,, my ering is undergoing another reset.. can''t seem to get my ''prefect mounting'' but I do love yg!

Oh, no D&T... I loved your ring. What were you unhappy with? And what are you getting next?
3.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 3:57:56 PM
Author: Peachy

Date: 4/22/2009 3:37:13 PM
Author: D&T
Well here is mine... for now,, my ering is undergoing another reset.. can''t seem to get my ''prefect mounting'' but I do love yg!

Oh, no D&T... I loved your ring. What were you unhappy with? And what are you getting next?
3.gif
sorry to threadjack... I love it, but... I"m not 100% in love with it,, I know, I''m so anal that I have to have "my perfect" ring.. I''m working with WF....again to figure probably do a full bezel with thinner and euro shank, I''m still not sure why I keep knocking my diamond around (and its set as low as it can go), and I''m afraid I''ll chip it, and I do so love my diamonds personality that I want it to be a keeper forever. but I so love the wedding band got myself another one to flank my ering (whatever it turns out to be) so until then...

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Orchid20's YG ring

ETA - wow, that's huge...Sorry!

orchid20YGRing.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Beau, I was referring to your pear as well, although I must say everyone''s rings are beautiful. Those VC ones are making me DROOL! And I''ve always adored LLL''s yellow gold ring. This thread is full of beauties!
36.gif

I''m GONNA have the WF champage set in yellow gold someday!
11.gif
(actually I probably won''t, but I can still dream!)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my newest YG ring!

Winter%2009%20204%20xs.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is my set. ering in 14k, wedding band is 18k

allmine5012.JPG

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here is the Whiteflash Pic of my BLUEBERRY.

I remember when I was ordering it last year, I was so hesitant to get 2-tone because YG had not quite started the comeback that we''re seeing now, and I thought it might look dated. But I wanted something close to the original from 1987.

And now I see so much YG here on PS! How wonderful!

LS

foo211.jpg

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings everyone!

Here''s my one and only picture of my set carried over from my last thread. I didn''t wear yellow gold regularly until I got married and was given my husband''s grandmother''s band. I didn''t want to reset it, so I matched my ering. It''s funny, while I do love platinum and wg, I''m loving the yg just as much and have no regrets!

D&T-I can''t believe you''re resetting! Your ring is one of my favorites on here.

currentset124.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
do they have to be diamonds?
Here''s a decent shot showing the tone of the YG in my new ring..
Love all the new additions!

DSC03459rs.JPG

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Can''t get enough of this YG!!
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 10:22:46 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Here is the Whiteflash Pic of my BLUEBERRY.

I remember when I was ordering it last year, I was so hesitant to get 2-tone because YG had not quite started the comeback that we''re seeing now, and I thought it might look dated. But I wanted something close to the original from 1987.

And now I see so much YG here on PS! How wonderful!

LS

LostSapphire -

i know i''ve said this before, but your ring is just SUCH a slam dunk for me! it''s a complete original and the colors are just sublime. i love it.

and Angeline''s and MetsStuff''s Van Craeynest sets are just beautiful - the color is soooo rich!

gotta love these yellow gold beauties!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results