shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your yellow gold rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s how I''ve been wearing my yellow gold set lately. .80/G/SI2 Leo in the center, sides are .08 in a Stuller illusion setting. The wedding band is a 2mm Lucida.

I guess my setting is really two tone since the gallery, head, and prongs in my ering are done in white gold. I love it.

007rings007.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 8:27:31 AM
Author: whitby_2773

Date: 4/23/2009 10:22:46 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Here is the Whiteflash Pic of my BLUEBERRY.

I remember when I was ordering it last year, I was so hesitant to get 2-tone because YG had not quite started the comeback that we''re seeing now, and I thought it might look dated. But I wanted something close to the original from 1987.

And now I see so much YG here on PS! How wonderful!

LS

LostSapphire -

i know i''ve said this before, but your ring is just SUCH a slam dunk for me! it''s a complete original and the colors are just sublime. i love it.

and Angeline''s and MetsStuff''s Van Craeynest sets are just beautiful - the color is soooo rich!

gotta love these yellow gold beauties!
Thank you MizWhitby!

I love it too.

LS

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2009 11:04:20 PM
Author: Siamese Kitty
Beautiful rings everyone!

Here''s my one and only picture of my set carried over from my last thread. I didn''t wear yellow gold regularly until I got married and was given my husband''s grandmother''s band. I didn''t want to reset it, so I matched my ering. It''s funny, while I do love platinum and wg, I''m loving the yg just as much and have no regrets!

D&T-I can''t believe you''re resetting! Your ring is one of my favorites on here.
WHAT?!?!
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
6.gif

D&T----Why are you resetting??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new set!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh no D&T!! My diamond is on it''s way to WF right now to get the Keystone setting in palladium. What did you dislike about the setting? Would you still recommend it? Are you keeping your bezel ring?

Love all of the yellow gold pieces!!
30.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/23/2009 10:22:46 PM

Here is the Whiteflash Pic of my BLUEBERRY.

I remember when I was ordering it last year, I was so hesitant to get 2-tone because YG had not quite started the comeback that we're seeing now, and I thought it might look dated. But I wanted something close to the original from 1987.

And now I see so much YG here on PS! How wonderful!

Wow! What an incredible ring, Catherine! I absolutely love it! And it really does remind me of a blueberry! It is just charming! I never saw the pictures of it (other than your icon) before I saw it in this thread!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
4/24/2009 10:54:40 PM

Date:
4/24/2009 10:47:26 PM
Author: AGBF
Wow! What an incredible ring, LS! I absolutely love it! And it really does remind me of a blueberry! It is just charming! I never saw it before I saw it in this thread!

AGBF
34.gif
Thank you AGBF! How very kind of you.

Here's the thread to the story....

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-lost-sapphire-has-been-found.93860/

LS

Thanks, Catherine! I was still editing my posting while you were answering it!!! I will go read up on your story :).

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 10:56:28 PM
Author: AGBF
Thanks, Catherine! I was still editing my posting while you were answering it!!! I will go read up on your story :).

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif
HiYa Deb!
35.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well!!! There are some seriously beautiful pictures in that thread, Catherine. And also the answer to how you got the name, "Lost Sapphire". I have to say that it made for a most satisfying read. Thank you for suggesting it. I do not know if I now more covet my neighbor''s ring, which is not something I am supposed to do, or covet some blueberry muffins...which could undoubtedly lead me into some big league gluttony. I can see only sin around the corner, though. What a thread!!! What temptation!!! Thank you for sharing that!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Thought I would add mine
1.gif

ringsme.JPG

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
And another
35.gif

mybling.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here's my one and only picture of my set carried over from my last thread. I didn't wear yellow gold regularly until I got married and was given my husband's grandmother's band. I didn't want to reset it, so I matched my ering. It's funny, while I do love platinum and wg, I'm loving the yg just as much and have no regrets!

D&T-I can't believe you're resetting! Your ring is one of my favorites on here.
Siamese Kitty, Kelli, February2003bride

ahhh thanks ! yep,,, I'm trying to hold off as much as I can, I just bought a BGD 3 pointer jazz bezel band, so maybe it'll help curb my itching... but still 75% sure about the 3 stone though.. once I get that in, I'll post of it as well on this thread..

I"M
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
ing all these YG EYE CANDIES
18.gif
!

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think I ever added my ring to this thread... Here is my yellow gold 3 stone.

14877ring.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 12:12:03 PM
Author: upgrade
I don''t think I ever added my ring to this thread... Here is my yellow gold 3 stone.
G
30.gif
RGEOUS!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
New rings for Mr and Mrs Maisie
9.gif

Gary_Shelly22.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gary_Shelly1111.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I see some gemstones in here too, I think it''s safe to post mine here.
9.gif
A red spinel in 22 kt yellow gold. It was my maternal great grandmother''s ring.

heirloom4A.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A side view showing the hand engraved design on the shank.

heirloom5A.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 3:13:43 PM
Author: iluvcarats
This is Angeline''s new Van Craeynest set. I hope she doesn''t mind me posting it.
I think it is just GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
IM IN LOVE!!!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 11:44:22 AM
Author: D&T

Here''s my one and only picture of my set carried over from my last thread. I didn''t wear yellow gold regularly until I got married and was given my husband''s grandmother''s band. I didn''t want to reset it, so I matched my ering. It''s funny, while I do love platinum and wg, I''m loving the yg just as much and have no regrets!

D&T-I can''t believe you''re resetting! Your ring is one of my favorites on here.
Siamese Kitty, Kelli, February2003bride

ahhh thanks ! yep,,, I''m trying to hold off as much as I can, I just bought a BGD 3 pointer jazz bezel band, so maybe it''ll help curb my itching... but still 75% sure about the 3 stone though.. once I get that in, I''ll post of it as well on this thread..

I''M
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
ing all these YG EYE CANDIES
18.gif
!
D&T-- Please post your 3 pointer bezel band when you get it! Can''t wait to see it! My ring situation has total changed as well
9.gif
No palladium or bezel setting after all! My DH surprised me with a yellow gold diamond ring the other day as an early Mother''s Day/Birthday gift (I''ll be taking pictures soon) and to match, I''m getting a WF Legato Sleek Lines solitaire!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results