shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Well, my modest little studs are hardly the most glamorous VCA purchase, but I’m a smitten kitten! I contemplated the small size - but I have attached lobes and wanted a daily, petite stud. They are about 11.1mm at their widest

Sooo….I got the mini frivole studs after deliberating for a month! I’m graduated my my Masters program after 5 long years…and figured I owed myself something special!

I love them with my rose gold paper flowers…i like combining rose and yellow gold a lot

173BF976-5178-4488-A7CA-475199822EFF.jpeg 29946227-ABD1-4CCC-80BA-967CAB302277.jpeg 5959F542-0A6D-4496-8E0C-71411BBB6644.jpeg

Those are so pretty and cheery! A big congratulations on your Masters degree - that is truly cause for celebration!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, my modest little studs are hardly the most glamorous VCA purchase, but I’m a smitten kitten! I contemplated the small size - but I have attached lobes and wanted a daily, petite stud. They are about 11.1mm at their widest

Sooo….I got the mini frivole studs after deliberating for a month! I’m graduated my my Masters program after 5 long years…and figured I owed myself something special!

I love them with my rose gold paper flowers…i like combining rose and yellow gold a lot

173BF976-5178-4488-A7CA-475199822EFF.jpeg 29946227-ABD1-4CCC-80BA-967CAB302277.jpeg 5959F542-0A6D-4496-8E0C-71411BBB6644.jpeg

Congratulations!! Well deserved! They look absolutely adorable on you. Great choice!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has been my absolute pleasure to be on this journey with you waiting on our bracelet lol. It is such a magical piece that it just takes one’s breath away. The colors the craftsmanship oh I can go on and on. I’m so excited that you finally have it on your possession. It’s just pure perfection. I’m loving that it’s so wearable for you omg. I’m waiting on the action pics to flood the timelines.
I think you got all the "OMG I put another 0.603% down on it!!!" updates :lol:

It's legit rare that I get butterflies-in-the-tummy excited about jewellery these days. Don't know if that's me getting jewel-jaded or generally curmudgeonly :lol: But... This was totally a pause before opening the bag, close my eyes before opening the box, hold my breath hoping it looks as amazing as the one I got to see in-person sitch. Felt nice to feel that way, actually ::)

Studlies... These girls are my forever babies :love: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...nters-jewels-by-grace-custom-settings.215121/
The ring, well, you know I want a bigger stone :halo: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ty-4-01-j-vs1-in-erika-winters-margot.231053/

Oh my goodness!! I have been out of the PS loop for a bit and now I have time to go back and see what I missed. I literally almost fell of my chair when I saw your bracelet.. it's absolutely S T U N N I N G!! It's everything.. a true work of wearable art. The colors and the design are in such harmony.
Wow.. blown away. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!
Thank you!! It really is an extraordinarily wearable piece!! ❤️

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your degree is a huge accomplishment - totally worthy of being celebrated with some bling!!!! :appl:

I know your Paper Flowers is a wardrobe staple and I love when earrings are visibly smaller or bigger than pendant. And I love the size on you! Your lobes are so petite, the 11.1mm is basically full coverage :love:

And so it begins… :mrgreen:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your degree is a huge accomplishment - totally worthy of being celebrated with some bling!!!! :appl:

I know your Paper Flowers is a wardrobe staple and I love when earrings are visibly smaller or bigger than pendant. And I love the size on you! Your lobes are so petite, the 11.1mm is basically full coverage :love:

Thank you @yssie - I’m thrilled. And I loooove the combo with my paper flowers! Feels like a perfect daily set

And I do honestly feel like these were a bit of a “gateway” purchase :lol: - I’ve already perused their inventory a few times dreaming up what might need my next purchase - whoops!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

They look perfect!!

And congrats!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y’all, I have spent way too much time reading this entire thread over the past few days. I’ve had some downtime after having my eyebrows microbladed and not being able to get sweaty, so of course I turned to PS to find something to obsess over. It turned out to be VCA, and I finally purchased a “starter” piece.

The description “addictive” is real. One piece and I’m already hooked; happy to have had the warning for that, at least! My daughter is going to have to figure out how to pay for her own college now. (Just kidding…I think.)

For quite some time, I tossed around the idea of a 20 motif. As I began to research more, I decided that might be biting off more than I was ready to chew. The style looks wonderful on so many, but I worried that doubling would have me feeling choked, and wearing it long would have my rather ample bosom appearing more matronly than she needs to.

I kept noticing as I wore some white gold/platinum rings and earrings that I didn’t have anything in a white metal for my neck. This was really the driving factor in my decision for my first piece—it felt like an actual need. I also have had enough of YG for now. I went through a phase of wanting all the YG things last year and all the itches have been scratched in that department.

Next, I wanted something light and eye-catching, yet not overpowering. I had also been coveting a particular pair of earrings that I wanted to work with a VCA piece, so this was the second factor. I’ve ordered the earrings—gem quality akoya studs from Andrew Moline—so I’m very hopeful that each piece will complement the other.

Finally, I chose a WG WMOP pendant. My next piece will very likely be the WMOP 5 motif bracelet in WG to go with my stainless MOP face/diamond marker watch. I love it already, and can’t wait to see how it looks with the akoya studs!

(Those are not VCA earrings nor meant to appear as such. I happened upon them last summer when I was having my emerald ring made by JR Columbian. They were set in RG but I requested them to be rhodium dipped. I had no idea they’d look somewhat similar to cosmos as I wasn’t looking at VCA back then. Fun coincidence though, and easier on my wallet.)

IMG_0046.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 44

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y’all, I have spent way too much time reading this entire thread over the past few days. I’ve had some downtime after having my eyebrows microbladed and not being able to get sweaty, so of course I turned to PS to find something to obsess over. It turned out to be VCA, and I finally purchased a “starter” piece.

The description “addictive” is real. One piece and I’m already hooked; happy to have had the warning for that, at least! My daughter is going to have to figure out how to pay for her own college now. (Just kidding…I think.)

For quite some time, I tossed around the idea of a 20 motif. As I began to research more, I decided that might be biting off more than I was ready to chew. The style looks wonderful on so many, but I worried that doubling would have me feeling choked, and wearing it long would have my rather ample bosom appearing more matronly than she needs to.

I kept noticing as I wore some white gold/platinum rings and earrings that I didn’t have anything in a white metal for my neck. This was really the driving factor in my decision for my first piece—it felt like an actual need. I also have had enough of YG for now. I went through a phase of wanting all the YG things last year and all the itches have been scratched in that department.

Next, I wanted something light and eye-catching, yet not overpowering. I had also been coveting a particular pair of earrings that I wanted to work with a VCA piece, so this was the second factor. I’ve ordered the earrings—gem quality akoya studs from Andrew Moline—so I’m very hopeful that each piece will complement the other.

Finally, I chose a WG WMOP pendant. My next piece will very likely be the WMOP 5 motif bracelet in WG to go with my stainless MOP face/diamond marker watch. I love it already, and can’t wait to see how it looks with the akoya studs!

(Those are not VCA earrings nor meant to appear as such. I happened upon them last summer when I was having my emerald ring made by JR Columbian. They were set in RG but I requested them to be rhodium dipped. I had no idea they’d look somewhat similar to cosmos as I wasn’t looking at VCA back then. Fun coincidence though, and easier on my wallet.)

IMG_0046.jpeg

This is absolutely perfect for you. The style, the colour, the length, the size - it all just works on you really well!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely perfect for you. The style, the colour, the length, the size - it all just works on you really well!

Thank you, @Ally T ! I feel really great about my choice. It checks all my boxes and I have budget left over for another piece. I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed white metals until now. I love the way they contrast with my skin and hair and don’t get lost. I’m 5’10” and usually like larger pieces but the WMOP is seriously eye-catching enough that I don’t feel the need for more. I looked at the Magic size but couldn’t get past the decision between long chain or fixed, so I gave up on that pretty much right away.

I also thought about the 10 motif, but I wear a lot of collared, buttondown shirts that would just hide most of the motifs, so I figured what was the point of paying for more when 7 of the 10 would be covered?

This thread is one of the coolest on this site. I’m glad I found it and started considering a piece.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_0046.jpeg

It looks so lovely!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello everyone!
Happy almost Mother's Day.:love:
I have a rather humble addition to this WOW of a VCA thread.
I have always loved this ring as I think out of all the Perlee single row bands it has the most "umph!"
It seems VCA in the USA doesn't carry it anymore so I made it my vacation mission to find it and I did! We were away 2 weeks ago in Europe and was able to track it down. Mission accomplished!:D

97B0D517-1802-4889-952F-A32C4AD32512.jpeg

Attachments

• DFA2A09B-5D81-4F0C-83BD-BDE909D30631.jpeg
    DFA2A09B-5D81-4F0C-83BD-BDE909D30631.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 069D0F10-9A25-471F-8DDF-1E7DA2C00EC6.jpeg
    069D0F10-9A25-471F-8DDF-1E7DA2C00EC6.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 32

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0046.jpeg

What a fabulous starter piece--I love the WG MOP on you!

Welcome to the VCA addicts club...it is a slippery slope!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always loved this ring as I think out of all the Perlee single row bands it has the most "umph!"
It seems VCA in the USA doesn't carry it anymore so I made it my vacation mission to find it and I did! We were away 2 weeks ago in Europe and was able to track it down. Mission accomplished!:D

Congrats on your ring! @LLJsmom has this "bubble" ring (but in WG), too!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is one of my favorite styles! I will never understand why it was discontinued. Just beautiful and it looks so fun to wear. How lucky you found it. It was meant to be!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous starter piece--I love the WG MOP on you!

Welcome to the VCA addicts club...it is a slippery slope!

Thank you so much, @m-2-b ! I’ve placed extra traction on myself so I can’t slide too far. I put my time in reading through this thread so have obviously identified all the perils and dangers and will surely be able to avoid them. HA!

1. No SA. (No personal enabler/anyone who gets paid to ply me, hypnotize me, or otherwise coerce me into buying.)

2. Put @yssie on ignore. Ok, her and several others here.

3. Glue wallet shut.

It’s really very easy, I think.

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

It’s really cool!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0046.jpeg

Wow. That WG MOP looks absolutely fabulous on you. Talk about the right choice. Congratulations!!!!! Btw, speaking of college funds, (and the risk VCA poses) the celebration was real when my daughter decided on a UC instead of BU. Lol!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies, that YG bubble ring looks absolutely delicious on you. I’m so thrilled you found one. It is my most worn VCA ring (I’ve only got two. Lol!). But yesssssssssss!!! Does it not make you happy to see those shiny, golden bubbles on your finger? So interesting to look at. Hope you have so much fun wearing it.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your ring! @LLJsmom has this "bubble" ring (but in WG), too!

Hello! For some reason I wasn't getting an email when somebody replied to this thread.
Thanks so much m-2-b!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of my favorite styles! I will never understand why it was discontinued. Just beautiful and it looks so fun to wear. How lucky you found it. It was meant to be!

Hello monarch64!
Yes.. it's one of my favorite styles too! Thanks so much.
I have no idea why they discontinued it either..
And I do feel so lucky to have found it!
I had bought a bracelet from a wonderful saleslady in Monaco on a previous trip and I emailed her about the ring a few weeks before we arrived. She said she found the ring in size 48 which is perfect and saved it for me until we got there. So fun!
P.S LOVE your new necklace!! Looks AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies, that YG bubble ring looks absolutely delicious on you. I’m so thrilled you found one. It is my most worn VCA ring (I’ve only got two. Lol!). But yesssssssssss!!! Does it not make you happy to see those shiny, golden bubbles on your finger? So interesting to look at. Hope you have so much fun wearing it.

Oh thanks so much LLJsmom! I just love the word "delicious" to describe finery!
I also love to hear that you wear it so much. I think I will too.. it's nice to have a ring that you don't have to cringe at when you wash your hands because it has no stones to dull with soap in it.
It's a tad too large so put a swirly plastic doodad on the very back to tighten it up.. works very well.
It does make me so happy to see those shiny golden balls.. how true!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That WG MOP looks absolutely fabulous on you. Talk about the right choice. Congratulations!!!!! Btw, speaking of college funds, (and the risk VCA poses) the celebration was real when my daughter decided on a UC instead of BU. Lol!

Thank you! Really appreciate the compliment from you and everyone else in this thread who is so much more knowledgeable and experienced with buying VCA! Also I can only imagine the feeling of UC vs BU. We have several years to go but in terms of savings it’s not that long. The days are long but the years are short…

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0046.jpeg

You have such beautiful skin!!! What a visual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Me loves bubbles!! VCA AND champagne!!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me loves bubbles!! VCA AND champagne!!!!!

Oh always wise Sharon.. could not have said it better myself! Bubbles in a flute and bubbles on a finger.. nothing better!!
Me LOVES them too!:appl:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

IMG_0046.jpeg

I love this on you! The shimmery brightness really glows in all the right ways against your skin tone. Perfection!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share with you all my new and hopefully most versatile bracelet. My goal was a light weight, water-safe and blingy piece th at I forget I have on. And here it goes…
IMG_8396.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8416.jpeg
    IMG_8416.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_8426.jpeg
    IMG_8426.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8429.jpeg
    IMG_8429.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_8458.jpeg
    IMG_8458.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_8456.jpeg
    IMG_8456.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8460.jpeg
    IMG_8460.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 88

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to share with you all my new and hopefully most versatile bracelet. My goal was a light weight, water-safe and blingy piece th at I forget I have on. And here it goes…
IMG_8396.jpeg

Oh wow that is really beautiful and delicate! Just gorgeous on you! And it plays nice with stacks too!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_8396.jpeg

@LLJsmom, this is such a gorgeous addition, and it stacks so beautifully and effortlessly with everything!! :love: Well done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results