shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a whimsical piece!

61BD6E76-8B3E-49E3-BDC9-5276F6F48C6E.jpeg

This is seriously the cutest combo!! Your dress with the lucky spring motifs. So flippin’ cute. :love:

Photos like this make me want pieces I have no business wanting!!!! :bigsmile:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Count me in as a #believer of not-so-matchy :love:

@LLJsmom your comp pic shows the diff so well!!

@Cerulean So personal opinion and all that, but I (personally, cough) love when pendant and earrings are different sizes. Earrings visibly smaller or bigger than pendant - both great! My eyes just like seeing a size diff. I know your paper flowers pendant is a wardrobe staple and I think the small frivole is pretty similar in size? The large frivole *is* hard to wear, in my humble opinion. It’s just SO BOLD and IN YOUR FACE. Which is great sometimes… But maybe not so much on the reg… So I’d pick the mini for you :bigsmile:

This is really helpful. I think you may be right! Eventually I could honestly even see myself having both and wearing the minis in my 2nd piercing. But I do think the minis fit snug as a bug into my current daily wear collection!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1. I mean, I knew this was coming your way and I was STILL blown away when I saw your photos. :love:

You know what looks good on you and you own your style. Love that so much :appl:

The MOP looks beautifully iridescent. And you have so many pieces to mix and match with… So much GMOP versatility in your collection.

And this piece came in so fast, too!! In VCA timelines this was positively “instant gratification” :bigsmile:

Okay. So. What’s next on your wishlist? Are Magic GMOP earrings on it? You need some complementary earrings…

I absolutely positively love love this necklace and we all know I’m a bracelet girl. It’s the saturation for me and you’re absolutely right the color just works for me.
I was so surprised that it came so fast. I wasn’t expecting until July at the earliest. They sure sure know how to surprise a girl.

Now listen earring guru I don’t even want to go there yet. Here’s my dilemma. I feel paired together earrings and matching 10 or 20 motif are a bit matronly. I can’t not see my grandma with that combination. I can’t wear magic earrings they don’t do anything for my face shape. I’m considering doing SO for gmop sweets which I would wear just not with necklace

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely positively love love this necklace and we all know I’m a bracelet girl. It’s the saturation for me and you’re absolutely right the color just works for me.
I was so surprised that it came so fast. I wasn’t expecting until July at the earliest. They sure sure know how to surprise a girl.

Now listen earring guru I don’t even want to go there yet. Here’s my dilemma. I feel paired together earrings and matching 10 or 20 motif are a bit matronly. I can’t not see my grandma with that combination. I can’t wear magic earrings they don’t do anything for my face shape. I’m considering doing SO for gmop sweets which I would wear just not with necklace

In case you change your mind about the GMOP Magics, I was in the Place Vendome store today and they had a MTO YG GMOP that was just turned down by the customer because they realised that they had meant to order it in WG rather than YG o_O

I was pretty tempted because I’ve been considering Magic earrings and GMOP would be a nice alternative to onyx, but decided to leave it as I wouldn’t wear it enough.

Just to say - stock is very low in Paris as well, but interestingly (and maybe relevant for @RosieR as I know you wanted these), I asked if I can place an order for hammered YG Magic earrings and they said they might be able to do it, but I would have to come back to Paris to pick them up. Given that we’re moving to Beijing next month, coming to Paris is going to be much harder so I decided to leave it for now!

D3434987-1F12-463B-9E0D-0C9E8108C0BE.jpeg

C1E4C843-CCE0-495C-8CD6-1B8207ADB544.jpeg

I also tried on a few other items for fun but ultimately nothing came home with me.

6A562DD0-AC5D-4E44-8143-342DD77A043F.jpeg
90BB68E6-AF1B-40A0-A1FA-70B609C03CE2.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Round about a year ago now @LLJsmom and I met up in Vegas :love: And one of the collections we were lucky to be able to try pieces on from was Folie des Pres, in the mauve colourway.

I'm pretty sure I squeaked out loud when I saw the bracelet on the tray. And then I got to put it on, and I got to wear it for a couple of hours, and then I had to give it back. Yeah, I called my SA that same afternoon.

At the time the bracelet was a stock piece that was listed on the website. And it’s one of their classic collections, so we - LLJsmom, my SA, and I - were all confident VCA wouldn’t retire the line anytime soon. But this *specific* colourway… And with VCA being generally so unpredictable with stuff like this… We all agreed that if I really wanted it then I’d best prioritize it. So I cancelled one of my SO requests and reshuffled some deposits and committed to finalizing my purchase within twelve months.

LLJsmom kindly agreed to refrain from sharing her photos of these pieces until my purchase was secured. Felt like that would have been tempting fate. So this is the first time we’re sharing any of these pics on here ❤️

Apparently - a year ago, when all the colourway options were stock - VCA wanted to always have one of each in global circulation at all times. (Well, one each of necklace/bracelet/earrings/pendant, anyway, they might have made more of the rings?) So the bracelet that I tried on and the necklace LLJsmom tried on, those were the only pieces in existence at that moment!! I wasn’t ready to buy, so the bracelet went overseas for a viewing, and the client who’d asked for it - who actually happens to be a friend and who has an out-of-this-world incredible VCA collection :kiss2: - decided to purchase it!! And my SA was able to secure receipt of the next bracelet produced, which was completed in March 2023 ::)

So now I’ve got my own. A piece of my literal dreams. That I won’t ever have to give back. :bigsmile:

Nearly all the non-diamond Folie des Pres pieces are off the US website now. My SA explained that out here, at least, they’re going to be MTO moving forward because VCA is having difficulties sourcing the corundum. The subtext of that decision is that with these MTO requests, even if VCA accepts the order, if they can’t source the right materials they'll refuse to manufacture the piece, so fruition isn’t guaranteed. Y'all, I got all sorts of lucky with my timing o_O

- - - - - - - - - -

Me trying the bracelet on in Vegas last year with LLJsmom:

VA.png

VB.png

VC.png

- - - - - - - - - -

LLJsmom wearing the necklace, shared with permission ::)

VD.png

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Round about a year ago now @LLJsmom and I met up in Vegas :love: And one of the collections we were lucky to be able to try pieces on from was Folie des Pres, in the mauve colourway.

I'm pretty sure I squeaked out loud when I saw the bracelet on the tray. And then I got to put it on, and I got to wear it for a couple of hours, and then I had to give it back. Yeah, I called my SA that same afternoon.

At the time the bracelet was a stock piece that was listed on the website. And it’s one of their classic collections, so we - LLJsmom, my SA, and I - were all confident VCA wouldn’t retire the line anytime soon. But this *specific* colourway… And with VCA being generally so unpredictable with stuff like this… We all agreed that if I really wanted it then I’d best prioritize it. So I cancelled one of my SO requests and reshuffled some deposits and committed to finalizing my purchase within twelve months.

LLJsmom kindly agreed to refrain from sharing her photos of these pieces until my purchase was secured. Felt like that would have been tempting fate. So this is the first time we’re sharing any of these pics on here ❤️

Apparently - a year ago, when all the colourway options were stock - VCA wanted to always have one of each in global circulation at all times. (Well, one each of necklace/bracelet/earrings/pendant, anyway, they might have made more of the rings?) So the bracelet that I tried on and the necklace LLJsmom tried on, those were the only pieces in existence at that moment!! I wasn’t ready to buy, so the bracelet went overseas for a viewing, and the client who’d asked for it - who actually happens to be a friend and who has an out-of-this-world incredible VCA collection :kiss2: - decided to purchase it!! And my SA was able to secure receipt of the next bracelet produced, which was completed in March 2023 ::)

So now I’ve got my own. A piece of my literal dreams. That I won’t ever have to give back. :bigsmile:

Nearly all the non-diamond Folie des Pres pieces are off the US website now. My SA explained that out here, at least, they’re going to be MTO moving forward because VCA is having difficulties sourcing the corundum. The subtext of that decision is that with these MTO requests, even if VCA accepts the order, if they can’t source the right materials they'll refuse to manufacture the piece, so fruition isn’t guaranteed. Y'all, I got all sorts of lucky with my timing o_O

- - - - - - - - - -

VA.png

VB.png

VC.png

- - - - - - - - - -

VD.png

Oh my goodness @yssie I am so excited for you! Your collection is full of artwork that just happens to be jewelry, and this is no exception. A bracelet, yes, but ART.

The color is phenomenal on you, and the craftsmanship just blows me away.

Overall, I just admire your collection so much. You have a selection of incredibly diverse pieces, and yet they manage to convey a sense of whimsy and sophistication. I’m specifically thinking of the opal earrings (the dark and light), Mothra, the earrings with the unevenly spaced briolettes, and this gorgeous piece. There is a cohesiveness to it that is hard to explain.

Congratulations on a beautiful and rare piece!

PS—I suspect I very narrowly missed you and @LLJsmom in Vegas last year. Dang it. That would have been SO much fun!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This bracelet feels like quintessential VCA, flirty and whimsical and feminine :love: But at the same time it's pretty much unrecognizable, which I absolutely love!!

And it's SO comfortable. Unexpectedly so. The baskets are shaped and polished to not poke, and the prongs don't catch, and I've been wearing it basically non-stop since I got it. It's a touch larger than I normally size to, so I'm stacking it on top of a thick hair tie, which I think just reinforces the #NotBigBrandJewellery look - who in her right mind is wearing VCA high jewellery with a hair tye, T-shirt, and Uggs? :lol:

My SA wasn't sure of sapphire origin - my presumption is Madagascar. She did, however, say that VCA takes pride in using fully untreated gemstones - no treatment and no heat. The sapphires are clean and super sparkly IRL ::)

- - - - - - - - - -

My SA opening the gel pak... :kiss2:

- - - - - - - - - -

Shade1.png

Shade2.png

Shade3.png

Shade4.png

Shade5.png

HandShade.png

- - - - - - - - - -

The eagle stamp is pristine. It's the little things :bigsmile:

Shade6_Eagle.png

- - - - - - - - - -

The sapphires are so rich in the sun!!

Sun2.png

Sun3.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Extra thank you dust to 737liz, Boom, Cerulean, CircularBrilliant, Crystal_Dreams, diamondseeker2006, elizat, ForteKitty, hathalove, lissyflo, LLJsmom, m-2-b, MakingTheGrade, Mary Queen of Scotch, Missie1 - thank you for sharing my #YearOfWaiting with me, and keeping me #SavingForTheGoal, and stopping me from buying more pearls or deck furniture :lol:

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_4.png

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @yssie I am so excited for you! Your collection is full of artwork that just happens to be jewelry, and this is no exception. A bracelet, yes, but ART.

The color is phenomenal on you, and the craftsmanship just blows me away.

Overall, I just admire your collection so much. You have a selection of incredibly diverse pieces, and yet they manage to convey a sense of whimsy and sophistication. I’m specifically thinking of the opal earrings (the dark and light), Mothra, the earrings with the unevenly spaced briolettes, and this gorgeous piece. There is a cohesiveness to it that is hard to explain.

Congratulations on a beautiful and rare piece!

PS—I suspect I very narrowly missed you and @LLJsmom in Vegas last year. Dang it. That would have been SO much fun!

OMG yes, I think we figured out that we really did *just* miss each other last year!!

Thank you so much Tonks! ❤️

I kind of feel like this bracelet is almost the opposite of Mothra in sentiment… Mothra is so totally OTT. Unwearable. This bracelet, though, especially with my hair tie sitch, I described it to a friend as “Claire’s from afar and VCA high jewellery up close” :bigsmile: So easy to wear!!

And it really is superbly well made, and the finish is pristine inside and out. It’s clear the artists who designed this paid attention to every minute detail, from flexibility to clasp aesthetic - it seriously took me about an hour to figure out how to open it because the tongue of the clasp is hidden under a diamond!

CDEE336A-E50B-41DC-BD62-D31071CCA5C2.jpeg

… So I think I’m legitimately done with arm decor. Like, what the heck else could I possibly want and actually wear? But I’ll refrain from alerting the husband to this realization for the moment. Not that he’d believe me anyway :lol:

Last edited:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

- - - - - - - - - -

VA.png

VB.png

VC.png

- - - - - - - - - -

VD.png

This bracelet is just so YOU and you wear it effortlessly. I’m so excited you’ve been reunited - your patience has been commendable!

It’s a truly lyrical piece - a wreath that is almost fairytale-like with the color palette. It’s the perfect iteration!

It’s just deliciously feminine but not “girly” …it looks almost as if it would be *soft* to touch it because it’s so delicate and meticulously crafted that it looks like it’s gently draped over your wrist. So much thought was put into that design!

Somehow it mimics the fragility of a real, vegetal/floral wreath but is substantial from a distance. Honestly it’s very Ophelia-like (maybe minus the tragic part) - I just adore it!

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
OMG yes, I think we figured out that we really did *just* miss each other last year!!

Thank you so much Tonks! ❤️

I kind of feel like this bracelet is almost the opposite of Mothra in sentiment… Mothra is so totally OTT. Unwearable. This bracelet, though, especially with my hair tie sitch, I described it to a friend as “Claire’s from afar and VCA high jewellery up close” :bigsmile: So easy to wear!!

And it really is superbly well made, and the finish is pristine inside and out. It’s clear the artists who designed this paid attention to every minute detail, from flexibility to clasp aesthetic - it seriously took me about an hour to figure out how to open it because the tongue of the clasp is hidden under a diamond!

CDEE336A-E50B-41DC-BD62-D31071CCA5C2.jpeg

… So I think I’m legitimately done with arm decor. Like, what the heck else could I possibly want and actually wear? But I’ll refrain from alerting the husband to this realization for the moment. Not that he’d believe me anyway :lol:

So does this mean Mothra will be over in the for sale section now?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So does this mean Mothra will be over in the for sale section now?
Oh my goodness over my dead body, and even then my ghost will have very loud opinions :lol-2: I knew that Mothra would be unusable from the start, that project was intentionally an exercise in “art that happens to be wearable” :bigsmile: I was hoping Folie would be *much* more wearable!! And so far it has exceeded all expectations! :appl: :love:

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness over my dead body, and even then my ghost will have very loud opinions :lol-2: I knew that Mothra would be unusable from the start, that project was intentionally an exercise in “art that happens to be wearable” :bigsmile: I was hoping Folie would be *much* more wearable!! And so far it has exceeded all expectations! :appl: :love:

Somehow I can't imagine your ghost being anything but opinionated. :lol:
:lol:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
… So I think I’m legitimately done with arm decor. Like, what the heck else could I possibly want and actually wear?

Well…..I’m sure we could think of a few things!

I would love to see you add more Cartier. Perhaps a JUC…maybe the pave version? Or the Ecrou with the diamond stations?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This bracelet is just so YOU and you wear it effortlessly. I’m so excited you’ve been reunited - your patience has been commendable!

It’s a truly lyrical piece - a wreath that is almost fairytale-like with the color palette. It’s the perfect iteration!

It’s just deliciously feminine but not “girly” …it looks almost as if it would be *soft* to touch it because it’s so delicate and meticulously crafted that it looks like it’s gently draped over your wrist. So much thought was put into that design!

Somehow it mimics the fragility of a real, vegetal/floral wreath but is substantial from a distance. Honestly it’s very Ophelia-like (maybe minus the tragic part) - I just adore it!
Most perfect word to describe it so far: lyrical.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll come back to write more later. But I am still pinching myself. It’s yours!!! A year and it’s yours. Wow. If anyone should own it, it’s you.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl::appl:Extra thank you dust to 737liz, Boom, Cerulean, CircularBrilliant, Crystal_Dreams, diamondseeker2006, elizat, ForteKitty, hathalove, lissyflo, LLJsmom, m-2-b, MakingTheGrade, Mary Queen of Scotch, Missie1 - thank you for sharing my #YearOfWaiting with me, and keeping me #SavingForTheGoal, and stopping me from buying more pearls or deck furniture :lol:

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

G7_4.png

OMG--can't believe the wait is finally over, @yssie ! Thanks for taking me along for the ride with you and your glorious new VCA high jewelry piece! I feel honored to share in your excitement!

And what a statement of a lifetime piece--I can't imagine that bracelet on anyone else but you!!! If you put an exhibition of your jewelry pieces together at a museum, I'd be first in line to buy a ticket!

BTW, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing it IRL soon, so please wear it and I will instantly recognize you from afar! :sun:

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lyrical. What a beautiful word. I love that description. :love:

I’m not often lost for words... Not outside of sparkles, anyway. When I called my SA after opening my package - let’s just say that basic vocabulary was out to lunch. Sometimes I imagine my jewellers must marvel that I manage gainful employment.

I have to say, I am wearing it effortlessly!! I tried the ruby FdP earrings on an epoch ago, and between the dangly design and the colours - they felt soooo fancy. I can only imagine how regal the ruby bracelet must have looked. But I don’t live a regal life… This one, with these pinks and purples, I think it’ll inherit its gravitas from whatever I’m wearing. A real chameleon piece, moreso than any of my other VCA bracelets.

I wore it to the diner last night and to the vet today. Cost per wear, at least, will hopefully eventually be vaguely justifiably un-lunatic :lol:

Last edited:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Lyrical. What a beautiful word. I love that description. :love:

I’m not often lost for words... Not outside of sparkles, anyway. When I called my SA after opening my package - let’s just say that basic vocabulary was out to lunch. Sometimes I imagine my jewellers must marvel that I manage gainful employment.

I have to say, I am wearing it effortlessly!! I tried the ruby FdP earrings on an epoch ago, and between the dangly design and the colours - they felt soooo fancy. I can only imagine how regal the ruby bracelet must have looked. But I don’t live a regal life… This one, with these pinks and purples, I think it’ll inherit its gravitas from whatever I’m wearing. A real chameleon piece, moreso than any of my other VCA bracelets.

I wore it to the diner last night and to the vet today. :lol:

That’s my favorite kind of piece—one you can wear anywhere.

Though I’m still shaking my head that you’ve combined it with a hair tie!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie As you know, I am in love with your fabulous bracelet! :kiss2: I am happy to have friends with such great taste, so I can at least see plentiful pictures of this masterpiece and other beautiful pieces I can only dream about! So happy for you!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
This bracelet feels like quintessential VCA, flirty and whimsical and feminine :love: But at the same time it's pretty much unrecognizable, which I absolutely love!!

And it's SO comfortable. Unexpectedly so. The baskets are shaped and polished to not poke, and the prongs don't catch, and I've been wearing it basically non-stop since I got it. It's a touch larger than I normally size to, so I'm stacking it on top of a thick hair tie, which I think just reinforces the #NotBigBrandJewellery look - who in her right mind is wearing VCA high jewellery with a hair tye, T-shirt, and Uggs? :lol:

My SA wasn't sure of sapphire origin - my presumption is Madagascar. She did, however, say that VCA takes pride in using fully untreated gemstones - no treatment and no heat. The sapphires are clean and super sparkly IRL ::)

- - - - - - - - - -

My SA opening the gel pak... :kiss2:

- - - - - - - - - -

Shade1.png

Shade2.png

Shade3.png

Shade4.png

Shade5.png

HandShade.png

- - - - - - - - - -

The eagle stamp is pristine. It's the little things :bigsmile:

Shade6_Eagle.png

- - - - - - - - - -

The sapphires are so rich in the sun!!

Sun2.png

Sun3.png

Wow! It’s stunning under all the various lighting environments and looks so at home on your wrist!

My favourite description has to be this though, it sums up how only you can wear such an elevated piece with nonchalance: “Claire’s from afar and VCA high jewellery up close”

Well deserved after a year of saving and waiting! ❤️

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG--can't believe the wait is finally over, @yssie ! Thanks for taking me along for the ride with you and your glorious new VCA high jewelry piece! I feel honored to share in your excitement!

What a statement of a lifetime piece--I can't imagine that bracelet on anyone else but you!!!

And BTW, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing it IRL soon, so please wear it and I will instantly recognize you from afar! :sun:
Oh my goodness. No joke. Finally.

Between this and Mothra, I don’t think I could have made self-indulgence any more masochistic. The waiting and saving up. For years. For both. Simultaneously. I’m both incredibly proud of myself for managing it and incredibly certain that I never want to do it again :eek-2:

I think of this piece as my upper middle jewellery :lol: It’s not the one-of-a-kind high piece that adorns VCA’s coffee table books, but it merits an appellative still! Apparently I’ll get the folio and large-format CoA that’s signed by Nicolas Bos in about a month.

I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU. :appl: :cool2: :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Your new bracelet is beyond beautiful. Anything I write won't do it justice.

The color really speaks to my heart. And the flow of the design is so natural it looks alive and growing.

How amazing is our earth that gives us these colors and how incredible the artisans are who form the raw ingredients into incredible pieces of art.

I hope you enjoy every moment of this new bracelet.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie This is stunning. Like jaw dropping stunning. And I cannot think of a more worthy woman to wear it. Your eye for detail & design is beautiful. Your collection is beautiful. YOU are beautiful.

And as an aside, your jewellery photographs are The Best Ever. I always rub my greedy little mitts together when you get a new piece, because I know further down the page there will be some AMAZING pictures :kiss2:

Congratulations!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOKOK I definitely need a beta blocker!!! Everyone says things more eloquently than me, so I'll just ++ what everyone else said.

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well…..I’m sure we could think of a few things!

I would love to see you add more Cartier. Perhaps a JUC…maybe the pave version? Or the Ecrou with the diamond stations?

The challenge for me is that I’m just about the least edgy person you’ll ever meet, style-wise. I love lace and ruffles and my idea of “edge” is sneakers over heels or ballet flats, or baroque pearls instead of rounds :lol:

Cartier… So most of Cartier’s designs are just too industrial for me. Even the pave JUC is “harder” than I prefer! I also err toward flora over fauna, generally, which eliminates a whole other swath of classics…

I love Cartier’s ads though. L'Odyssée de Cartier - six years old now, and every second as captivating and enchanting as when I first saw it. I just rewatched it and it still makes my breath catch. I know I’ll be buying a Panthere piece one day… To own a small ode to that absolutely spell-binding tribute. ❤️

… And then, somewhere underneath all of this, there’s also a preference for sticking to one Richemont brand… But I suspect that one might be a uniquely #me hangup :lol:

So. All of that said, and not-at-all-correspondingly, I adore all of Hemmerle’s work and would love to own a piece one day. I can’t explain it at all. :lol:

That’s my favorite kind of piece—one you can wear anywhere.

Though I’m still shaking my head that you’ve combined it with a hair tie!
The hair tie is dual purpose - the bracelet is a touch big for me and the elastic keeps it from riding annoyingly far up the forearm :twisted2: Supposedly it can be sized but I‘d really rather not, it’s not like it’s falling off me or anything. Resizing would change the motif pattern!!

At the diner :bigsmile:

4A073651-27C3-4C0E-9B5D-F5A91C170121.jpeg

And headed to the vet today…

250996FB-46AC-484E-A578-5642C5D74342.jpeg

And a quarter of a quickie casual selfie?

2577EBE1-6654-44F7-BC13-843DA557A9FE.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That hair tie!!! My emojis don’t work from my phone. But yeah that democratizes it. I just wish I could sit across the table from you and ignore you for a whole meal, or I mean let everyone else talk to you while I stare at your wrist like Hannibal Lecter.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie As you know, I am in love with your fabulous bracelet! :kiss2: I am happy to have friends with such great taste, so I can at least see plentiful pictures of this masterpiece and other beautiful pieces I can only dream about! So happy for you!

You know me. :love: I don’t live a life that “matches” my jewellery. Pretty much everything else about my life is entirely middle-of-the-road. (Well, minus the animal expenses, those are high-brow for sure :wall:) So… I’ve got to get my wear in where I can :lol:

Suffice to say that I feel the same way about having friends with great taste. And you are obviously one of them. And I will convince you to wear your pave out for the milk n’ eggs run one of these days. :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It’s stunning under all the various lighting environments and looks so at home on your wrist!

My favourite description has to be this though, it sums up how only you can wear such an elevated piece with nonchalance: “Claire’s from afar and VCA high jewellery up close”

Well deserved after a year of saving and waiting! ❤️
A sentiment I should probably be careful to avoid expressing when I’m in the boutique :lol: It slipped out when talking to a friend but it’s just so accurate!!

It might be unique to this colourway. I feel like shades of blue, velvety rubies, both of those inherently convey more importance. They’ve done a couple of other colours too - a yellow/orange/green, which was lovely and warm, and an emerald - might have been an SO? But the mauve is honestly my favourite of all of them. If it hadn’t been current stock I’d have asked to SO it. Lucky for me! ::)

7810B88E-0B75-4D6B-9294-28D0C9563150.jpeg

AC0A28B0-993D-4187-A8F9-ECC614436A0B.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new bracelet is beyond beautiful. Anything I write won't do it justice.

The color really speaks to my heart. And the flow of the design is so natural it looks alive and growing.

How amazing is our earth that gives us these colors and how incredible the artisans are who form the raw ingredients into incredible pieces of art.

I hope you enjoy every moment of this new bracelet.
Thank you!! ❤️

I was surprised to learn that all the sapphires are wholly untreated. They’re smaller, yes, but the match is impeccable. Shockingly so. I’ve certainly seen sapphire pieces wherein melee was slightly different - colour differences, transparency differences, clarity differences… All of these stones are completely eyeclean and they match exactly in colour, all the way around the piece. And goodness knows I’m my own nightmare with regard to colour - I’m going to see any disparities.

And all of a sudden the long sourcing timeline and the refusal to guarantee production makes a whole lot more sense. A friend has both Folie des Pres bracelet and earrings in this same mauve colourway, and she observed the shades of pink and purple match perfectly in both. She purchased them separately, and I can’t think of any other collection wherein non-diamond colours are made to match across all pieces created at any time!

Farm to table. Mine to mannequin. Nature really is awe-inspiring. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results