shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I went to see the pendant today. I was this close to taking it. I deliberately left my CC and cash at home, so I wouldn't be tempted. What helped me to make my final decision was a friend who came along and helped me take some videos as well as lend me a listening ear. My gut also tells me this is not what I really love and you should buy what you love, especially at VCA.
Congratulations on knowing for sure @Phoenix What is VCA going I do about your deposit? Any alternative plans?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on knowing for sure @Phoenix What is VCA going I do about your deposit? Any alternative plans?

No idea yet. My usual SA doesn't know, nor does the SA who assisted us today.

I'd better be able to use it towards another purchase, which I am hoping is a pair of deep blue turquoise Perlee earrings, to match my pendant.

If SA does give me any problem, it'd be a sh** fight! lol

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea yet. My usual SA doesn't know, nor does the SA who assisted us today.

I'd better be able to use it towards another purchase, which I am hoping is a pair of deep blue turquoise Perlee earrings, to match my pendant.

If SA does give me any problem, it'd be a sh** fight! lol
Crossing my fingers for you! The turquoise earrings and pendant would be gorgeous. :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom!!
Thanks for your sweet comment!
It is such a "happy piece" as you say.
I love the tigers eye butterfly the best.. it's the biggest and the stone changes colors and tone when you move it back and forth.
I also like the fact that it's fixed on the chain and not hanging.
How are you loving your new earrings?
The size is PERFECT!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom!!
Thanks for your sweet comment!
It is such a "happy piece" as you say.
I love the tigers eye butterfly the best.. it's the biggest and the stone changes colors and tone when you move it back and forth.
I also like the fact that it's fixed on the chain and not hanging.
How are you loving your new earrings?
The size is PERFECT!!
That bracelet has so much presence. Those huge motifs must be stunning. Hmmm. I never knew tiger eye would change color. How spectacular that must be to stare at that all day.
Thank you about my earrings. I already forget they are on. And I don’t miss my studs at all. I have such a faithless heart. :lol-2:
So what is next for you? And maybe you will create a separate thread for this beauty? I would love to see close ups of all the motifs. :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I'm so glad you posted this last picture.. I just love the size and scale of them.
They look fantastic on you!!!
I would love to try them on in person when I go to VCA next week. I have to bring both of the bracelets in to be shortened a bit more.
New earrings are at the bottom of my "to buy" list.. but who knows?:love:
I just took pix of the Lucky motifs closeup.
The carnelian is a bit translucent.. the rest not.
I do love the bracelet as is however.. If it was up to me.. there would be a few things I would change about the bracelet.
Offer it in white gold, make all the motifs fixed and not hanging, and add a motif or two so they are closer together. Otherwise.. perfect! lol
Guess they aren't going to ask me!:lol:
I am still very happy with my choice though.:D IMG_5926-1.jpg IMG_5927-1.jpg IMG_5928.jpg IMG_5929.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me
Those motifs melt my heart :kiss2:, especially the little red carnelian heart. It sounds so generic you know, a red heart. But once you see one IRL and up close, GAH!!! :love::lickout::love: And that Malachi leaf is sooo charming. I bet once your shorten it, you will love it even more. Will you need to shorten it more than your 5 motif since these motifs hang? I can’t wait till you have everything at your ideal length. Will you stack?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me The Lucky was my very first VCA love :kiss2:

It's whimsical, it's casual, it's unexpectedly luxe - it's the epitome of everything non-pave Alhambra is intended to be :cool2::kiss2:

I wonder if they would shorten the chain to the clover for you so it doesn't dangle quite as much?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom!
I agree about the motifs.. they are charming. I almost see them like the suits in a deck of cards?
I do plan to stack.. if only because the short sleeve season is only 3 months and that's when I can really see the bracelets on my wrist and enjoy them. Since I got them both within the past 3 months I probably will stack them until the fall. How do you feel about stacking yours?

Hi Yssie!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment... and yes.. whimsical is just the right word for the motifs.
You should write an advertising blurb for VCA.
Also.. what an interesting idea to shorten the clover so it doesn't hang so low.
I never thought of that. Very clever!:appl:

Audeat

Rough_Rock
Hi All!
Such beautiful pieces!
I only have one VCA, but it’s special as I got it when my best friend and I travelled together.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple of family shots. I just remembered that @eh613c had asked a while back but I was waiting on some pieces.
DD132CE3-7B05-40B7-A1EC-ECE48A30B3F6.jpeg
Chalcedony and WG
Onyx and WG (SO)
Solid WG (SO)
Onyx and YG
Solid RG
Blue agate and YG
E04E2CDA-D20D-43AC-8F83-56DC660676FC.jpeg BE297A4A-F383-4E35-B01E-D27F59D30EE1.jpeg
There are two other pendants that are elsewhere at the moment. I am working on some earrings. :Up_to_something:

Holy Moly.:love: Do you ever link your bracelets together to form a long chain?

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix Oh my gosh! That is incredibly gorgeous!!!:love::love::love: I am so glad you decided to keep it. It would have been a terrible mistake to let that go!

I love the Magic long pendant that can be doubled. It's the perfect size!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix Oh my gosh! That is incredibly gorgeous!!!:love::love::love: I am so glad you decided to keep it. It would have been a terrible mistake to let that go!

I love the Magic long pendant that can be doubled. It's the perfect size!!!

Thank you, DS. I can't believe I almost returned it!! I'm loving it !!:love::love::love:

I may actually get the chain lengthened a teeny tiny bit. But I agree, I love that it can be doubled up.

Will you purchase yours soon? I think the VCA Magic bracelets are one of their better designs, hands down.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, DS. I can't believe I almost returned it!! I'm loving it !!:love::love::love:

I may actually get the chain lengthened a teeny tiny bit. But I agree, I love that it can be doubled up.

Will you purchase yours soon? I think the VCA Magic bracelets are one of their better designs, hands down.

I meant Magic pendants. But bracelets too! lol

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So happy you are loving it @Phoenix. It looks stunning on you.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new Frivole five flower bracelet ::) Pics copied from
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...nd-all-other-fans.213919/page-57#post-4622553

8910_small-png.716469

- - - - - - - - - -

8061_small-png.716470

- - - - - - - - - -

8336_small-png.716471

- - - - - - - - - -

8755_small-png.716472

- - - - - - - - - -

8196_small-png.716473

- - - - - - - - - -

8846_small-png.716479

- - - - - - - - - -

8856_small-png.716480

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new frivole bracelet is sooo beautiful, @yssie ! :love::love::love: It looks so elegant and whimsical at the same time!

I wish it came in a WG version and I would be seriously tempted!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my.. Yssie! That is such a fabulous bracelet and it's even more fabulous stacked with your white gold one!! Real wrist candy!:kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous, @yssie !!! Oh my, the wishlist never ends!:lol:

Rose974

Rough_Rock
Here is my BTF butterfly :kiss2: I've had it for about 2 years now. Worn it everyday, and I def. plan on getting some more.

Both shots are just in sunlight, and low sunlight at that IMG_1510.JPG vancleef.png

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This piece found me! I wasn't even actively looking for it.

Sooo in love with it. Happy early birthday to me!:))

Attachments

• RdN in TQ_15th Nov 2019.jpg
    RdN in TQ_15th Nov 2019.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 35
  • RdN in TQ with Perlee in TQ.jpg
    RdN in TQ with Perlee in TQ.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 45

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So excited for you, Phoenix! What an awesome surprise!!! Beautiful!!:kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

COngratulations @Phoenix !!! That is glorious!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results