shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just the right outfit to cheer up a dreary wintery day :love:
Thanks, yssie! A little bling brightens a dreary day for sure!

The onyx/pave bracelet looks so good on you, @diamondseeker2006 ! :love:

I think you made the right choice on this VCA piece--it complements your skin tone perfectly! :appl:
Thank you! My bathroom light makes my skin look very pink for some reason! I do love the bracelet!

@diamondseeker2006 That's my favorite VCA bracelet. It looks lovely on you!
Thanks! It's my favorite, too! If I never get another, I'd be satisfied with this one as it will go with so many things!
Perfect length! I love how that length just barely drapes, but is not too long. Really goergeous.
Thanks so much!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
A couple of people asked me for wrist shots which I find very hard to take! It's dreary outside so I took a couple inside.

VCAonyxpaveVA2.jpg

VCAonyxpaveVA3.jpg

So gorgeous! I love how this is a statement bracelet yet it is also so super classic and timeless.

Also, thanks for the additional shots- it looks better on than off!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! I love how this is a statement bracelet yet it is also so super classic and timeless.

Also, thanks for the additional shots- it looks better on than off!

Thanks so much! I aim for classic and timeless because I hope a couple more generations will enjoy it after me!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
December 2015:
My VCA adventures took a nosedive - the Perlee [Signature] went back :(sad
It just... Wasn't what I really want, and I felt like I was "settling" with it. What I really want is the clover [...]

Well, it took six years... But... Mine mine mine mine mine... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

It was just delivered to my office - couldn't possibly wait to open it at home.
@m-2-b, @Boom, @Phoenix, @HollyC, @kama_s - I've spent way more time than I want to admit trawling your pics.
Eeeeeeeeep!!!! :bigsmile:

Attachments

• 2021-02-01 (2).png
    2021-02-01 (2).png
    865.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2021-02-01 (1).png
    2021-02-01 (1).png
    503.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 2021-02-01 (3).png
    2021-02-01 (3).png
    954.2 KB · Views: 57

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
December 2015:

Well, it took six years... But... Mine mine mine mine mine... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

@m-2-b, @Boom, @Phoenix, @HollyC, @kama_s - I've spent way more time than I want to admit trawling your pics.

That is a BEAUTIFUL bracelet! How wonderful for you. The color suits your skin so well. Enjoy it!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
December 2015:

I am officially obsessed...

Maybe when you have time for pics, you could do a SMTB thread for this beauty?

Last edited:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
December 2015:

Congratulations! That is a long wait but beautiful payoff! Looks stunning on you!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
December 2015:

Oh my @yssie it looks wonderful on you :kiss2: Congratulations!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad your RG perlee clover was finally worth the wait, @yssie ! It looks absolutely fabulous and regal on you! :kiss2:

More pics, please! :wavey:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
December 2015:

OMG congratulations!!!!!!! That is my holy grail piece as well... I just tried it on the other day for the first time, in rose gold! But I guess it wont be mine for about 6 years as well!! Here is a pic of me just trying...
IMG_0352.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
December 2015:

back here to look at it again. chills....

Everything about it. The fit, the glow... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's GORGEOUS @yssie!! So happy for you that you finally made it yours! It's PERFECT on you :kiss2:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection @yssie this truly is a dream bracelet and it looks wonderful on you!! Did you manage to sell your yellow gold Frivole sweet and purchase the 5 flower Frivole bracelet also?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats @yssie! That bracelet is definitely worth waiting for! By far the most beautiful bangle!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection @yssie this truly is a dream bracelet and it looks wonderful on you!! Did you manage to sell your yellow gold Frivole sweet and purchase the 5 flower Frivole bracelet also?
I did! Oh my goodness you have a good memory!!
So now I’m sitting on a really strange and uncoordinated handful of stuff from VCA! Most people have sets of things... Me, not so much :lol:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did! Oh my goodness you have a good memory!!
So now I’m sitting on a really strange and uncoordinated handful of stuff from VCA! Most people have sets of things... Me, not so much :lol:

Nothing wrong with the that! Being a collector means you have an example of everything you love!
I have a sweet spot for the Frivole line and would love to see modelling pictures of your new Frivole too, if it’s not too much trouble.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing wrong with the that! Being a collector means you have an example of everything you love!
I have a sweet spot for the Frivole line and would love to see modelling pictures of your new Frivole too, if it’s not too much trouble.

I love the Frivole line too - I think it’s my favourite, outside of the high jewellery that I’ll never be able to afford! :bigsmile: Frivole and Cosmos... :love:

Are you thinking about the five flower bracelet? It’s a really lovely piece - very wearable!

I don’t have it on me but I posted a few photos somewhere here on PS! Let me find them...

Last edited:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thanks!
looking back I even liked the photo :lol:
I have a fantasy about buying the single full pave Frivole small bracelet to stack with another sweet bracelet I own. It’s so small I’m struggling to justify the price. I do however love the idea of owning a perfect little jewel that only I will notice.
When lockdown is lifted in London, I must go back to the boutique so I can make a decision once and for all.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this bracelet is so gorgeous -- do you notice the flowers flipping/getting scratched?

I actually really like it, over stacking several single-motifs, for exactly this reason - since they’re statically spaced they won’t scratch each other!

The motifs do flip - I could have it shortened so that it’s too tight to allow them to, but I prefer my bracelets a bit more roomy. And the high polish does scratch - I’ve just kind of resigned myself to that ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results