shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is! The Magic mixed 5-motif bracelet. I’ve been playing with different stacks and this one is my fav.

A7C37EB9-A7D0-4CFC-9608-5BDE4E3AFE9C.jpeg
@kama_s Would you mind posting more pics of your new bracelet? Any new pics on or off would be great. I just love it on you.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here it is! The Magic mixed 5-motif bracelet. I’ve been playing with different stacks and this one is my fav.
A7C37EB9-A7D0-4CFC-9608-5BDE4E3AFE9C.jpeg

Oh Wow!!! please do show us more pics and do let us know how you get on with the dangling charm. I have always had a soft spot for the lucky bracelet with diferent hanging charms, but the dangling ones do worry me.

P.S That shack is amazing :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okie, not all the bling in the pic below is mine, namely the 5-motif Alhambra bracelet in YG, the Magic Alhambra earrings in YG (my left) & in WG (my right). It's weird that the Magic Alhambra earring in WG looks bigger than that in YG - not sure if you can see.

I like the Magic earrings in YG, but think if VCA ever introduces the RG version, I'd snap them up in a heartbeat. Lien_17th August 2018_cropped.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous picture, @Phoenix!!! I do think the white metal with diamonds will be brighter, so it makes sense that it might give the appearance of being larger. But I do love that size earring! I wish they had everything in all three metals. It would make things so much easier!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous picture, @Phoenix!!! I do think the white metal with diamonds will be brighter, so it makes sense that it might give the appearance of being larger. But I do love that size earring! I wish they had everything in all three metals. It would make things so much easier!

Yes I am sure that is why. THe Vintage earrings are a perfect size. Just so glamorous but ok for daily wear. You have that right @Phoenix ?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I missed Phoenixs' post. Where is the girl???

I also want to see more pictures of Kama's VCA bracelet. It is a looker!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I am sure that is why. THe Vintage earrings are a perfect size. Just so glamorous but ok for daily wear. You have that right @Phoenix ?

Yes, I am sure @diamondseeker2006 is right. The WG pave Magic earrings seem really big on my ears.

@LLJsmom, I did have the Vintage ones, but I returned them for the Lotus earrings. I think with my now very long hair, the Magic size in YG / RG are more suitable and stand out more. These are prob my next VCA purchase.

Last edited:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well I had a very fun day yesterday. Tried on quite a bit and joyously walked away with these very sweet frivoles! :kiss2:

I have to thank @PintoBean because she was the first to really encourage me to go for them. @kama_s is also a fan and promised I wouldn’t be disappointed. So thank you ladies!

It’s an effort to get to VCA after my most recent move so I left it for last. Went to Tiffany’s first and tried everything on and nothing was working well with my ears except maybe the smallest Victoria which are so small. I couldn’t believe it and walked away disappointed. I woke up the next morning motivated! So happy I didn’t give up and just thought “ughhh get your booty over to VCA”.

63DE293D-E21D-42EE-B47E-F1E9CBA6BC4F.jpeg
E0B42960-8BB6-49A3-83AA-CBE11DA2E914.jpeg
F0398092-0DC7-4A16-B08E-8F2CD3C1BB9F.jpeg

Love them so!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I had a very fun day yesterday. Tried on quite a bit and joyously walked away with these very sweet frivoles! :kiss2:

I have to thank @PintoBean because she was the first to really encourage me to go for them. @kama_s is also a fan and promised I wouldn’t be disappointed. So thank you ladies!

It’s an effort to get to VCA after my most recent move so I left it for last. Went to Tiffany’s first and tried everything on and nothing was working well with my ears except maybe the smallest Victoria which are so small. I couldn’t believe it and walked away disappointed. I woke up the next morning motivated! So happy I didn’t give up and just thought “ughhh get your booty over to VCA”.

63DE293D-E21D-42EE-B47E-F1E9CBA6BC4F.jpeg
E0B42960-8BB6-49A3-83AA-CBE11DA2E914.jpeg
F0398092-0DC7-4A16-B08E-8F2CD3C1BB9F.jpeg

Love them so!

They're beautiful!!! Ear shots pleaseeeee:love::appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ac117 thank you! I was hoping no one would notice. Lol. Ear shots freak me out. Such an awkward thing to post. But in the spirit of information. Here are a couple. Hopefully not freaking anyone else out but myself. Hoping they are in focus too. Cause you know I cropped the crap out of them!

Forgot to mention they are the mini frivole studs. A tad bigger than the sweets but smaller than the vintage. Size small is much larger. The mini were perfect for daily wear for me.

Thank you @diamondseeker2006 it ended up being a very sweet day of celebration!

91C334B9-A3FF-4B8B-B7B9-B3DCB505D3BD.jpeg

7792CB24-5559-4BD9-B4E4-F04BC75636D6.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove Those really do have much more presence than sweets! I'd like to try them and compare to the small, which is the only size I've ever tried on. They just look fabulous!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 thank you! I was hoping no one would notice. Lol. Ear shots freak me out. Such an awkward thing to post. But in the spirit of information. Here are a couple. Hopefully not freaking anyone else out but myself. Hoping they are in focus too. Cause you know I cropped the crap out of them!

Forgot to mention they are the mini frivole studs. A tad bigger than the sweets but smaller than the vintage. Size small is much larger. The mini were perfect for daily wear for me.

They are so lovely on you!! Thanks for the perspective ::)

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those are beautiful earrings! They look great on you. Wear them in good health!

I love the vintage size earrings, I get a lot of compliments on the ones I just got. The magic size is just way too big, but maybe I'm too small. Even in the simple one motif necklace I think the vintage size looks best. I do with that the necklaces had better clasps. It's my only complaint. For that much money they could do better.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 they really do. Definitely try them on. I think @yssie posted a pic earlier with the small and minis in at the same time and I loved it. Too much for daily but super fun and really pretty. Go try them on you might be surprised!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @ac117 :)

@doberman Thank you. They are so easy to wear. Good presence for me. I do like the vintage alhambra size too but I can’t wear ear clips. I’m not a big time earring fan especially if I need to mess with them at all. Ear clips seem tiring for me. Meaning that ears get tired after a few hours. Where traditional posts are much better for me. I did try on the necklace but liked the bracelet a lot more. Forgot to take pics of those. What do you mean about the clasps? I honestly didn’t notice. Can you post a pic? Is it just a regular round clasp?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats hathalove!!:appl:
Your new earrings are gorgeous.. just the perfect size for your ear!:love:
I have been hankering for my first piece (or two) of VCA.. hope to get something soon.:D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those are great! Perfect size! I could handle those babies!

cheers--Sharon

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats hathalove!!:appl:
Your new earrings are gorgeous.. just the perfect size for your ear!:love:
I have been hankering for my first piece (or two) of VCA.. hope to get something soon.:D

Thank you. Yay! I’m excited for you. When you go try everything on. I found what I thought I would really love I didn’t so much and what I was slightly unsure about I adored! So there we have it. Make sure you show us what you get!

ps.These little blooms are so refreshing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those are great! Perfect size! I could handle those babies!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you. I think so too! I’m sure you could. Go get them:)

Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @ac117 :)

@doberman Thank you. They are so easy to wear. Good presence for me. I do like the vintage alhambra size too but I can’t wear ear clips. I’m not a big time earring fan especially if I need to mess with them at all. Ear clips seem tiring for me. Meaning that ears get tired after a few hours. Where traditional posts are much better for me. I did try on the necklace but liked the bracelet a lot more. Forgot to take pics of those. What do you mean about the clasps? I honestly didn’t notice. Can you post a pic? Is it just a regular round clasp?

I'm referring to the clasps on the bracelets and necklaces. I just don't think that they're all that great. The earrings are perfectly fine. Are you keeping these for special occasions or more of an every day kind of earring? Either way, they're gorgeous.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVVEEEEEEE!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Here is one more pic from today! I’ll try taking some more next week!

I LOVE this bracelet. It wears beautifully and complements most of my wardrobe with ease. The dangle charm is a little cumbersome, however. Eapecially with a toddler. I find myself only wearing this bracelet when I’m not with the baby and also when I know I won’t be on my laptop. It also much harder to keep it dry whilst washing hands due to the dangle. Nonetheless, it is feminine but playful, very striking and has so much character! I love it so!

7A73FC37-86C5-474D-8707-6A024BE0A67D.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove They are gorgeous on you!!! Such a perfectly complementary size :cool2: and they really do have so much more presence than the sweets, as @diamondseeker2006 already observed!

And oh, you went with YG again, which is just lovely with your colouring :kiss2: I can easily envision these becoming daily staples: they’re small enough to be comfortable through several hours, and they make a noticeable impact without being overwhelming.

So - have these lovelies cured that earrings itch? ::)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Here is one more pic from today! I’ll try taking some more next week!

I LOVE this bracelet. It wears beautifully and complements most of my wardrobe with ease. The dangle charm is a little cumbersome, however. Eapecially with a toddler. I find myself only wearing this bracelet when I’m not with the baby and also when I know I won’t be on my laptop. It also much harder to keep it dry whilst washing hands due to the dangle. Nonetheless, it is feminine but playful, very striking and has so much character! I love it so!

7A73FC37-86C5-474D-8707-6A024BE0A67D.jpeg
Agh!! @kama_s You are so elegant and fabulous at the same time!! :love: Thank you for the extra pic. The dangle is so sweet. :kiss2:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove They are gorgeous on you!!! Such a perfectly complementary size :cool2: and they really do have so much more presence than the sweets, as @diamondseeker2006 already observed!

And oh, you went with YG again, which is just lovely with your colouring :kiss2: I can easily envision these becoming daily staples: they’re small enough to be comfortable through several hours, and they make a noticeable impact without being overwhelming.

So - have these lovelies cured that earrings itch? ::)

Thank you! I adore them and have been wearing them non stop since I got them. They have in a way cured the earring itch BUT they created an all things frivole obsession and now I want more frivole in my life. :geek2::geek2::geek2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Random late night VCA thoughts...

I think I want this next. Given that I never take my butterfly off, this should be a worthwhile purchase. I'll just need to wear it everyday for 8.2 years for the daily cost of wearing it to be $1/day.

vca_sweet_white_gold.png

I am having these thoughts right now, and this post made me LOL! :lol:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got these at the start of summer:
20180903_094914.jpg
20180903_095744.jpg
They go with this necklace, which I originally got my daughter, but she decided she liked the green one more.
20180903_095945.jpg
And then there are these:
20180903_101112.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results