shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got these at the start of summer:
20180903_094914.jpg
20180903_095744.jpg
They go with this necklace, which I originally got my daughter, but she decided she liked the green one more.
20180903_095945.jpg
And then there are these:
20180903_101112.jpg

Love the MOP on you! It just glows on your skin!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Thank you! I always like to wear white. But now that I look at it, that first photo makes me look like I'm growing a beard. A lot of natural light haired people have this platinum peach fuzz but the camera exaggerates it. Or so 23andme informs me.:???:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love its color in this pic. It's got this matte creamy whiteness.

Thank you, @LLJsmom. It's very chameleon-like, the colour changes all the time depending on the lighting, the angle etc. I love that!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new acquisition - Guilloche bracelet. Pics do not do it justice.

PS. There are much much better pics of this new line on the other forum, if anyone is interested.

Guilloche Bracelet_2.jpg

Guilloche Bracelet.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to add: These pieces are absolutely stunning and must be seen in person, to be fully appreciated. It was love at first sight for me.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I have been waiting for a PSer to model this version of the Alhambra! I think the pictures are gorgeous. The light must bounce off the gold edges and be striking IRL!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I have been waiting for a PSer to model this version of the Alhambra! I think the pictures are gorgeous. The light must bounce off the gold edges and be striking IRL!

You should really (if you want, lol) check out the pics on the other forum. These pieces are just amazingly beautiful. I love my new bracelet so much more than I expected. The surface is very shiny, mirror-like and I just love the design, very art deco-ish.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to add: These pieces are absolutely stunning and must be seen in person, to be fully appreciated. It was love at first sight for me.
Congratulations for snagging one @Phoenix!! It does look absolutely fabulous. And works so well with your clover bangle.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom Here is one more pic from today! I’ll try taking some more next week!

I LOVE this bracelet. It wears beautifully and complements most of my wardrobe with ease. The dangle charm is a little cumbersome, however. Eapecially with a toddler. I find myself only wearing this bracelet when I’m not with the baby and also when I know I won’t be on my laptop. It also much harder to keep it dry whilst washing hands due to the dangle. Nonetheless, it is feminine but playful, very striking and has so much character! I love it so!

7A73FC37-86C5-474D-8707-6A024BE0A67D.jpeg

This might possibly be my favorite stack I’ve seen. Absolutely fantastic mix. Love.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You should really (if you want, lol) check out the pics on the other forum. These pieces are just amazingly beautiful. I love my new bracelet so much more than I expected. The surface is very shiny, mirror-like and I just love the design, very art deco-ish.

Ooh, I did check out the pics—thanks for the heads-up! What a gorgeous rendition of Alhambra. It seems more formal than the pebbled gold. Does it seem like that IRL?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I did check out the pics—thanks for the heads-up! What a gorgeous rendition of Alhambra. It seems more formal than the pebbled gold. Does it seem like that IRL?

I never actually thought about it like that, but yes, in a way it is. The hammered gold effect is more carefree, more casual; whereas the Guilloche is more structured, with the "rays" coming out from the centre, some would say the effect resembling a folded fan.

But that wouldn't preclude me from wearing it in a more informal environment, like going grocery-shopping, for instance.:D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new bracelet is gorgeous, @Phoenix! I was just reading elsewhere where they said this bracelet should be worn alone. Have you seen that? They said the SA said that it can be scratched fairly easily so that is the reason they are told to mention it. (I know you already know I don't stack :lol:, but since they are pointing it out for this one piece, I thought I'd let you know!)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new bracelet is gorgeous, @Phoenix! I was just reading elsewhere where they said this bracelet should be worn alone. Have you seen that? They said the SA said that it can be scratched fairly easily so that is the reason they are told to mention it. (I know you already know I don't stack :lol:, but since they are pointing it out for this one piece, I thought I'd let you know!)

That was just for show, @diamondseeker2006.

I never wear anything stacked anymore. When I did before, only occasionally, my bracelets got scratched and my heart hurt! lol. And yes, I've heard that this bracelet is rather delicate too.

Thank you.:)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh, I love it @LLJsmom ! You are right about fit. Honestly, I assumed the standard length of the bracelets was 7" without asking, and mine is 7.5" and I would have definitely had a half inch of links removed had I realized it. But if I should buy another one, I will be doing that. Yours looks great now!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh it is beautiful!!!! :appl: I am glad it came back and fits now!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh, I love it @LLJsmom ! You are right about fit. Honestly, I assumed the standard length of the bracelets was 7" without asking, and mine is 7.5" and I would have definitely had a half inch of links removed had I realized it. But if I should buy another one, I will be doing that. Yours looks great now!
Thank you @diamondseeker2006 It looks so much better.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@@LLJsmom, it's gorgeous!!:love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results