shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do think different styles of bracelets need different lengths. I think the clovers look so good just draping over the top of the hand when the arm is down. It would only be too big if it slips off in that position. I love your bracelet, @doberman! It kills me because I'd like sets in all three metals! But the cost makes it a little unrealistic. I think their elaborate boxes elevate the cost in addition to the brand name!:lol:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do think different styles of bracelets need different lengths. I think the clovers look so good just draping over the top of the hand when the arm is down. It would only be too big if it slips off in that position. I love your bracelet, @doberman! It kills me because I'd like sets in all three metals! But the cost makes it a little unrealistic. I think their elaborate boxes elevate the cost in addition to the brand name!:lol:

Yes, all 3 metals would be fab....and then i woke up!

When i win the lottery I'm taking a look at those between the finger rings.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree. The drapey look is lovely. I’m just weird. I can’t stand things closely touching my palm. I can’t do it. But wearjngnit short means I can wear more delicate pieces because I don’t knock it around. @doberman Come back and share with us how you feel after wearing it for a couple of weeks.

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your Perlee stacks @eh613c @RosieR and @LLJsmom!
They look awesome! The white gold was my least favorite online (I don’t have a store near me), but now that I’ve seen someone wearing it, it might just be my favorite. I also love it with the Trinity. It’s so dang versatile.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your Perlee stacks @eh613c @RosieR and @LLJsmom!
They look awesome! The white gold was my least favorite online (I don’t have a store near me), but now that I’ve seen someone wearing it, it might just be my favorite. I also love it with the Trinity. It’s so dang versatile.
@Platinum-blonde I totally agree with you. I always thought I wanted the rose gold. Tried it on multiple times. White gold seemed soooo boring. But these Dang VCA SAs. They were everything and make it all work together. When I saw how shiny her WG perlee bangle was it totally made me rethink. I swear I was there at least three hours and she showed me EVERYTHING. and I tried on a zillion stacking combos of bracelets and rings and everything. So even when I was dead set against the wide perlee bangle I have to admit it is now on my list. Thus my conversion to the dark side which ironically is white gold/metals. And the shine on these pieces is mesmerizing. When they say they polish their pieces twice, they’re not kidding. This is how stupid I am. I bought the WG perlee band to wear on my right hand. And of course it bothers me so I switched it to my left hand and just stacked it and now I love it there. It’s the shiniest thing in my stack. Forgive me. I can’t resist sharing another pic.
BB732CE4-9A42-4E7D-A911-9BC14CDDD0B3.jpeg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Platinum-blonde I totally agree with you. I always thought I wanted the rose gold. Tried it on multiple times. White gold seemed soooo boring. But these Dang VCA SAs. They were everything and make it all work together. When I saw how shiny her WG perlee bangle was it totally made me rethink. I swear I was there at least three hours and she showed me EVERYTHING. and I tried on a zillion stacking combos of bracelets and rings and everything. So even when I was dead set against the wide perlee bangle I have to admit it is now on my list. Thus my conversion to the dark side which ironically is white gold/metals. And the shine on these pieces is mesmerizing. When they say they polish their pieces twice, they’re not kidding. This is how stupid I am. I bought the WG perlee band to wear on my right hand. And of course it bothers me so I switched it to my left hand and just stacked it and now I love it there. It’s the shiniest thing in my stack. Forgive me. I can’t resist sharing another pic.
BB732CE4-9A42-4E7D-A911-9BC14CDDD0B3.jpeg

Wow it looks really beautiful with your other rings LLJsmom :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hanging out at VCA Loving perlee pieces right now.
D008EF7E-BF25-46BA-AA4D-76116B1E66FD.jpeg 5AA12806-BF1F-4BCE-A1BD-8F143E2E915A.jpeg 0738EDB0-AEFF-459E-B001-717DA239CF9B.jpeg AE128E37-7987-459C-B0FF-1B36748FF1D8.jpeg

Can you tell me what size you wear in the d’or bangle and what size you wear in the love bangle? I know you have a cuff but kinda hoping you know with the bangle too?! Lol.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you tell me what size you wear in the d’or bangle and what size you wear in the love bangle? I know you have a cuff but kinda hoping you know with the bangle too?! Lol.
Hi @hathalove I fit the 15 in the full love bangle although my cuff is 16. In the d’or bangle I wore the smallest size available. Hope this helps.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @hathalove I fit the 15 in the full love bangle although my cuff is 16. In the d’or bangle I wore the smallest size available. Hope this helps.

This does help thank you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I'd say the call was just the right volume :love:

The width works wonderfully with the thiner Loves - very proportional 8-)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @yssie so far I have been enjoying it. I agree that it works well with my thin Loves.

I will say that VCA sizing with bangles is weird and annoying. A huge leap from small to medium and medium to large. It doesn’t fit exactly exactly as I would like it to compared to my loves but they all play nice so it’s a keeper. Plus it is actually really beautiful in person. Much more than in pictures. I was also worried about the clasp style and hoping it doesn’t catch on things. So far so good:)

Side note..I did exchange my medium ring in the process. Still loved it but not as much as the bangle for the moment and I just couldn’t justify three VCA beauties at once. Lol. In my head “it ain’t your birthday girl”. :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The proportion with the skinny Love is quite perfect. I love the look. Congratulations!!!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the look @hathalove my sm love bracelet is crying out for a friend and this combination looks cosy :razz: :lol:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom Thank you! I agree. Super fun to have. I kinda have you to thank or blame. After seeing your pics. It was one I wanted for a while but then pheonix returned hers so I thought maybe it isn’t that great in person. Lol. Now I wish I bought it then since they have had so so so many price increases. Ugh!

@RosieR I have to say I think it’s a perfect companion to the sm. Definitley check it out. I actually receive lots of compliments. Not because it’s VCA but because it is so sparkly or I don’t know...it catches the eye. Very feminine and yet sturdy!

It’s a bracelet upgrade from my Tiffany beads. :whistle:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm excited to share my latest VCA acquisition with my fellow PS'ers! :wavey: DH picked out these Vintage Alhambra WG pave earclips especially for me--gotta love him for his excellent taste in jewelry! :love:

IMG_6197.jpg

Last edited:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They look splendid! :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm excited to share my latest VCA acquisition with my fellow PS'ers! :wavey: DH picked out these Vintage Alhambra WG pave earclips especially for me--gotta love him for his excellent taste in jewelry! :love:

IMG_6197.jpg
You officially have my dream earrings!!!!
Good job DH!
Congrats on your gorgeous pair! Feel free to include action shots! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results