shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Unbelievably gorgeous.:love: You wrote magical about my Opal well I hope you don't mind me using the same word to describe these pendants because they are magical too. That MOP is surreal. LOVE them both.:love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my daughter a necklace from VCA this summer. VCA wasn't on my radar at all, but my daughter had spoken about it so I thought I'd take a look. Beautiful pieces, heart-stopping prices!
20180317_204948.jpg
20180317_205025.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

St. Patrick's day aside I am green with envy! lolol Not at all, just very happy for you. :love::wavey:

Where did you find this gorgeous loot?

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my daughter a necklace from VCA this summer. VCA wasn't on my radar at all, but my daughter had spoken about it so I thought I'd take a look. Beautiful pieces, heart-stopping prices!
20180317_204948.jpg
20180317_205025.jpg

Beautiful!! Your daughter is a lucky lady!!
And very accurate description! :mrgreen2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20180317_204948.jpg
20180317_205025.jpg
Has she gotten you hooked yet @doberman ?? :twisted2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

St. Patrick's day aside I am green with envy! lolol Not at all, just very happy for you. :love::wavey:
Where did you find this gorgeous loot?
cheers--Sharon
Trolling pre-loved sites. You can try Truefacet, 1stDibs, Oakgem. Usually I go there to find limited edition pieces because that is the only way to get them. This time I got lucky and found the WG with diamonds. Ebay has some sellers that are reputable, but you have to be really careful. I seldom find them IRL. I was at a jewelry show today, and I saw a jeweler selling single vintage motif bracelets. VCA does not make single vintage motif bracelets. This jeweler took apart a 5 motif bracelet or multi motif necklace and made multiple bracelets. The motifs were legitimately VCA, and they even included the tag with the serial number, but the bracelet was NOT an original VCA piece. I confronted her about it and told her that VCA does not sell bracelets like this. She said they did and then I told her to check out the website. She said the website was not comprehensive, and I told her that it didn't include special order pieces but it's pretty much all there. I cannot believe the gall of these people. Sorry, rant.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s... appalling :eek-2::errrr::nono:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s... appalling :eek-2::errrr::nono:
I have a mind to go back, take pics of the booth and the pieces and send them to VCA. I mean, I understand that if you buy a VCA piece, you can do what you want with it. But it can't be legal to doctor it up and sell it as an original VCA piece. :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trolling pre-loved sites. You can try Truefacet, 1stDibs, Oakgem. Usually I go there to find limited edition pieces because that is the only way to get them. This time I got lucky and found the WG with diamonds. Ebay has some sellers that are reputable, but you have to be really careful. I seldom find them IRL. I was at a jewelry show today, and I saw a jeweler selling single vintage motif bracelets. VCA does not make single vintage motif bracelets. This jeweler took apart a 5 motif bracelet or multi motif necklace and made multiple bracelets. The motifs were legitimately VCA, and they even included the tag with the serial number, but the bracelet was NOT an original VCA piece. I confronted her about it and told her that VCA does not sell bracelets like this. She said they did and then I told her to check out the website. She said the website was not comprehensive, and I told her that it didn't include special order pieces but it's pretty much all there. I cannot believe the gall of these people. Sorry, rant.

I have a mind to go back, take pics of the booth and the pieces and send them to VCA. I mean, I understand that if you buy a VCA piece, you can do what you want with it. But it can't be legal to doctor it up and sell it as an original VCA piece. :naughty:

Wow that is unbelievable! I think you should go back and take pics and let VCA know about this..
What nerve of that jeweler. I wonder how many unknowingly purchase fake goods from them.:cry:

And perhaps VCA will be so grateful they might do something special for their best customer...just saying.:whistle::cool2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All these VCA pieces are so lovely... They make me sigh.

m-2-b, are you wearing you vintage Alhambra single motif necklace? Do you wear it casually? I love the white gold. I recently saw the sweet bracelet. It was very cute, but I would have preferred one motif only rather than the 6 or 8 it had.

This isn't new but I wear it 24/7 through dishwashing and showers and yucky workouts. And it hasn't broken!! I really love it. I would buy another to stack with it.

I don't always wear my tennis bracelet but I never take off my butterfly.

_989.jpeg

_990.jpeg

Beautiful! Are you still wearing it 24/7? I’m interested in the durability.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not at he moment. I’ve been wearing a cuff on my left arm so I’m not wearing anything on my right. I usually wear my jewelry months at a time and then switch it out. Durability is not an issue.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear, I only got through the first page and the planetary watch is so cool!!!:appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came across this picture looking for other things and thought I should post it as an example of a VCA Alhambra piece that was sold in the past but not now. They have had many different pieces in the past, so while that seller may have had fake pieces, it might not have been. This is Magic size and not vintage, though.

Screenshot 2018-03-21 09.03.44.png

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

I was in search of a birthday gift for mom this week. Wandered into VCA and walked out with a pair of the newly launched yellow gold frivole mini pave earrings for mom. It seems like the perfect daily wear earrings for her that will go from day to evening. They packaged it perfectly with a cute butterfly. Will post ear shots this weekend !!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

I was in search of a birthday gift for mom this week. Wandered into VCA and walked out with a pair of the newly launched yellow gold frivole mini pave earrings for mom. It seems like the perfect daily wear earrings for her that will go from day to evening. They packaged it perfectly with a cute butterfly. Will post ear shots this weekend !!

Ohhh your mum is a lucky woman :mrgreen2: can't wait to see pics!!

I forgot they were launching today until I saw this post... and checked the date... and oh my goodness the pave bracelet is only $3900!! Want. Want.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came across this picture looking for other things and thought I should post it as an example of a VCA Alhambra piece that was sold in the past but not now. They have had many different pieces in the past, so while that seller may have had fake pieces, it might not have been. This is Magic size and not vintage, though.

Screenshot 2018-03-21 09.03.44.png
I wonder how long ago this bracelet was available...

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's my daughter's 30th birthday this summer so I got her this bracelet, which matches the necklace. It's so delicate i hope it doesn't break.:o
Attach13456_20180419_153658.jpg
I do think it looks pretty on her wrist.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hanging out at VCA Loving perlee pieces right now.
D008EF7E-BF25-46BA-AA4D-76116B1E66FD.jpeg 5AA12806-BF1F-4BCE-A1BD-8F143E2E915A.jpeg 0738EDB0-AEFF-459E-B001-717DA239CF9B.jpeg AE128E37-7987-459C-B0FF-1B36748FF1D8.jpeg

Love love love all this on you! I really considered the perlee d’or but then I remember pheonix saying it was underwhelming in person. It is beautiful on you though. Really loving the bangle stack! Hmmm don’t get me started!!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's my daughter's 30th birthday this summer so I got her this bracelet, which matches the necklace. It's so delicate i hope it doesn't break.:o

Looks lovely! She already gets to wear it? Lucky girl. Does anyone know if this can be worn 24/7. This is a sweet one right? The little one?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely! She already gets to wear it? Lucky girl. Does anyone know if this can be worn 24/7. This is a sweet one right? The little one?

I gave it to her now so I could take it back if she didn't like it. We're taking her to Europe this summer, so that's the main present. I don't know what kind it is, I just sort of picked it out. There's some paperwork that came with it, maybe it says on there. It was the white clover I felt I could afford lol. (She has a white clover VCA necklace).

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I gave it to her now so I could take it back if she didn't like it. We're taking her to Europe this summer, so that's the main present. I don't know what kind it is, I just sort of picked it out. There's some paperwork that came with it, maybe it says on there. It was the white clover I felt I could afford lol. (She has a white clover VCA necklace).

Europe will be fun! All of it so sweet. If the paperwork does say let me know. I like this smaller single motif. When you say it matches her necklace is the motif also the same size? Or bigger? Is the white mop? Can it get wet?

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I looked in the VCA envelope and it didn't say the type, just that it was authentic and some numbers etc. Here's a photo of both pieces. Somehow the chain looks like white gold on my phone but both are yellow gold.

20180419_191655.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t worry @doberman. They are very well made and will not break unless you hook it on something and yank really hard. That’s what I think. I have two and have not had any problems. It’s a lovely and beautiful piece. It will look wonderful with the vintage pendant.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove I looked in the VCA envelope and it didn't say the type, just that it was authentic and some numbers etc. Here's a photo of both pieces. Somehow the chain looks like white gold on my phone but both are yellow gold.

20180419_191655.jpg
You theoretically should not get MOP wet. Now your daughter has the pendant in vintage and the bracelet in the sweet size. Lovely set for a young lady.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I had played around with the idea of the onyx and white gold five motif bracelet. However it was a limited edition piece and I missed it. And I thought the oil stains on the onyx would bother me. I don’t like it on the carnelian vintage bracelet. So I was at a certain VCA yesterday and got to talking with an SA and she told me that she had the five motif black onyx and she would wear it for me the following day. I went back today and I got to see the five motif and onyx IRL and OMG I LOVE IT. It is sooo me. I know my next piece!!! It will have to be a special order and it will take a long time. It’s a process. The SA has to practically advocate to VCA headquarters on your behalf. But I can wait. I know I want it now that I have had a chance to see it in IRL.
314EDC25-A841-47C7-9491-31B2228807BD.jpeg 49FA69A4-A03A-4EDC-BAA1-28F113D1BF1A.jpeg E030937C-E1BA-4639-89D1-A84DFEB4038E.jpeg 9A92BF12-42CA-4F78-BAD3-407C4EF6CAC9.jpeg
Here are some pics of it on the SA. It’s stunning. I love it with the perlee bangle. I am loving me some white gold now too.
1EDDD6A5-36E8-4FA4-94B8-0B62F16FCB18.jpeg
66DC6FB4-6595-4575-BBEE-417BAE6C4282.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results