shape
carat
color
clarity

Van Cleef & Arpels Vintage Alhambra earrings

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came across the yellow gold and mother-of-pearl earrings at my local jewelers. They're about 25% of what regular retail is. I've never been a VC&A person but I'm wondering if they might be worth picking up as an investment piece?

Btw, these are the earrings:

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/e...bra/vcara44100-vintage-alhambra-earclips.html

And if I decide not to get them, is there anyone that would like the information of my jewelers to get them for yourself?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just came across the yellow gold and mother-of-pearl earrings at my local jewelers. They're about 25% of what regular retail is. I've never been a VC&A person but I'm wondering if they might be worth picking up as an investment piece?

Btw, these are the earrings:

https://www.vancleefarpels.com/us/e...bra/vcara44100-vintage-alhambra-earclips.html

And if I decide not to get them, is there anyone that would like the information of my jewelers to get them for yourself?

If you buy them or do not, post about them in this thread, ILikeShiny. People will be interested, I assure you!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...r-van-cleef-and-arpels-jewelry.214306/page-16

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You never said whether you bought these, ILikeShiny. I am sure that people who subscribe to the thread above would love to know if you now own them or if they are still available. If you own them, how about some photos?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You never said whether you bought these, ILikeShiny. I am sure that people who subscribe to the thread above would love to know if you now own them or if they are still available. If you own them, how about some photos?

Sorry Deb! I'm out of town and got sidetracked from responding (and then forgot :whistle:). I didn't buy them. I can check when I get back to see if they're still available; if they are I'll post about it in the other thread!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Deb! I'm out of town and got sidetracked from responding (and then forgot :whistle:). I didn't buy them. I can check when I get back to see if they're still available; if they are I'll post about it in the other thread!

Responding to my posts is actually not one of your obligations, ILikeShiny! ;)) Thank you, however.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for thinking of us! I have passed on the vintage earrings as my ears are very weight sensitive. If you like them and would wear them 25% is a good deal in my book!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They don't exist unless you provide us ear shots! :whistle:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results