shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Missie1. I feel the same way about your RG collection. I can see in my mind’s eye your gorgeous RG and GMOP with your perlee bangles. My mom deserves the credit for the all WG and the carnelian and WG pieces. I was super hesitant because I thought it would be too bold but she was sure it would work. Turns out she was right. It’s bold but I think the collection can use a little jolt. I am looking forward to see where your collection goes. Honestly I still see the pave butterfly earrings on you. It gives my heart a flutter, no pun intended. What you said about building a WG collection is so astute. It has taken me years to figure out an onyx and WG earring option. But now that I have I am so excited to see if it will happen. I’ll try to stay calm and measured, and remember what you said. And I am so trying to curb the VCA until I get my studs which will take a while.

Studs? what studs?? We need more information...NEED!!:bigsmile:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my attempt to be better about making a wishlist for bling, these are the 2 VCA pieces I want the most (I have the YG guilloche alhambra pendant and the YG diamond alhambra pendant)

1. Perlee sweet clovers ring in YG or WG

2. Vintage Alhambra hammered pendant in YG

Other pieces I wanted but now realize they may only exist as SO. Does anyone know if these exist as a regular order?
1. Vintage alhambra pendant with onyx and WG (I only see YG on the website)
2. Vintage alhambra pendant with lapis (dont see this at all online).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In my attempt to be better about making a wishlist for bling, these are the 2 VCA pieces I want the most (I have the YG guilloche alhambra pendant and the YG diamond alhambra pendant)

1. Perlee sweet clovers ring in YG or WG

2. Vintage Alhambra hammered pendant in YG

Other pieces I wanted but now realize they may only exist as SO. Does anyone know if these exist as a regular order?
1. Vintage alhambra pendant with onyx and WG (I only see YG on the website)
This is an SO.
2. Vintage alhambra pendant with lapis (dont see this at all online).
Not available. No longer offered.

Please see comments above.

Maybe consider the WG guilloche line that is coming on Nov 1. How about the lapis perlee pendant.

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an SO.

Not available. No longer offered.

Please see comments above.

Maybe consider the WG guilloche line that is coming on Nov 1. How about the lapis perlee pendant.

Thanks for the info! Bummer that 2 of the pieces I like arent an option. But helpful to understand why I thought I had seen them at one point but not often

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info! Bummer that 2 of the pieces I like arent an option. But helpful to understand why I thought I had seen them at one point but not often

Yeah. I know. Total bummer. I almost ordered the WG and onyx vintage pendant. But in all honesty the vintage size is actually just a bit small for a pendant. The magic is too big. I prefer the size in between but I’ve seen it only on the Hong Kong special edition at the Prince Boutique. And I asked my SA if they would let me SO one in that size. She didn’t think they would. Have you considered the NYC special edition which is the larger magic size? @diamondseeker has one. I bet it would not be much more than an SO if the vintage size. And you get one that works as a long and short pendant.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah. I know. Total bummer. I almost ordered the WG and onyx vintage pendant. But in all honesty the vintage size is actually just a bit small for a pendant. The magic is too big. I prefer the size in between but I’ve seen it only on the Hong Kong special edition at the Prince Boutique. And I asked my SA if they would let me SO one in that size. She didn’t think they would. Have you considered the NYC special edition which is the larger magic size? @diamondseeker has one. I bet it would not be much more than an SO if the vintage size. And you get one that works as a long and short pendant.

That's a good thought for sure. I definitely agree the magic is too big. My mom tried on the guilloche in magic and felt like it was enormous. I like the vintage size, but do sometimes wish it were a *touch* bigger

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've gotta catch up on this thread, but I wanted to post that @Tonks and I had a FUN get together today when she met me to pick up her VCA wg VA bracelet! We had no idea we live about an hour apart until she gave me her address to send her the bracelet!!! We met for coffee at 11:00 and didn't leave until almost 3:00!!! I really love making new friends from PS!

Tonks posted a thread in Hangout and we posted some pics there. But I wanted to mention it here since there are a few VCA pieces in the pics! I'll give the link and post one here. White gold (platinum) and diamond fans will enjoy the pics!

9.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Came across this and thought you ladies will enjoy seeing her collection

Queen Camilla’s VCA collection:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wanted to update this forum too. Added two rings that I absolutely love wearing and a holiday pendant. As an aside, I guess these were two rings really good buys because I reach for them all the time.
Some times I get too caught up in acquiring and don’t stop to enjoy them. There is enough here for a variety of combos. Time to shop my own closet for a while.
E05759B2-7093-45BD-A363-49E9C58A7FDE.jpeg

I adore your collection! Every piece flows so well with every other piece. Effortless beauty! Thanks for sharing these modeling pics too, gives us inspiration for different combos. Glorious!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I've gotta catch up on this thread, but I wanted to post that @Tonks and I had a FUN get together today when she met me to pick up her VCA wg VA bracelet! We had no idea we live about an hour apart until she gave me her address to send her the bracelet!!! We met for coffee at 11:00 and didn't leave until almost 3:00!!! I really love making new friends from PS!

Tonks posted a thread in Hangout and we posted some pics there. But I wanted to mention it here since there are a few VCA pieces in the pics! I'll give the link and post one here. White gold (platinum) and diamond fans will enjoy the pics!

9.jpg

Dang this stack is gorgeous!

What a fun GTG. Wish I lived an hour away too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came across this and thought you ladies will enjoy seeing her collection

Queen Camilla’s VCA collection:

Y'all MUST read the comments that follow this article (which incorrectly calls all Alhambra, Magic Alhambra)! Comments such as "tacky, common, over-the-counter looking"!!! :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all MUST read the comments that follow this article (which incorrectly calls all Alhambra, Magic Alhambra)! Comments such as "tacky, common, over-the-counter looking"!!! :lol:

LOL "Mall" jewellery! I laughed until I stopped!! (bought in a very posh mall I suspect!!) Thanks for posting this DS--got my chuckle of the day!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Oh my. The comments make me sad because they seem so mean spirited.

Its totally okay for people to not like a style or design, but to be so nasty about it, calling Camilla tacky for wearing it (while being ignorant as to VCA's craftsmanship and true value) is hard to read. I know trolls exist, but seeing them in action being mean makes me feel really sad. I wouldn't want to be a celebrity and constantly in their crosshairs.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those comments are giving sour grapes in such a weird way.

I would just like a 20 motif vintage alhambra and I'll go on my merry way looking like common mall store garbage, thanks.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

9.jpg

Gorgeous stack. It’s got everything and works still.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m glad they don’t like VC&A. :lol-2:
Less people liking it would mean less demand and maybe fewer price increases. Quadrafoil looks cheap. Great. I prefer the majority of people thinking my stuff looks low budget. Less attention. And good for Camila. People are entitled to their opinion as is Camila, who wears what she likes.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don’t have a VCA near my house. But I had work near one so I decided to stop by and came home with this:

3CD0E0ED-27CA-48F8-BC19-51823D7EE75F.jpeg

I tried doubling it up but it was too snug for me. I do have the bracelet and will have to try it out with it. And yes, I’m wearing white after Labor Day.

Attachments

• 63EE86C0-0677-4C80-A6F1-BD7626D524DD.jpeg
    63EE86C0-0677-4C80-A6F1-BD7626D524DD.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 47A71838-172E-4072-B37E-0C67CD6DAEE3.jpeg
    47A71838-172E-4072-B37E-0C67CD6DAEE3.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 417491CF-1DA6-45F8-A480-D7AFC615C592.jpeg
    417491CF-1DA6-45F8-A480-D7AFC615C592.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 65
  • C5BAE2C4-B633-480C-9B92-AF7B0381CEC4.jpeg
    C5BAE2C4-B633-480C-9B92-AF7B0381CEC4.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 64

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have a VCA near my house. But I had work near one so I decided to stop by and came home with this:

I tried doubling it up but it was too snug for me. I do have the bracelet and will have to try it out with it. And yes, I’m wearing white after Labor Day.

Oh how beautiful!! The shade of blue is just perfect with yellow gold.
LOVE!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock

Oh that color is glorious and looks great on you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad they don’t like VC&A. :lol-2:
Less people liking it would mean less demand and maybe fewer price increases. Quadrafoil looks cheap. Great. I prefer the majority of people thinking my stuff looks low budget. Less attention. And good for Camila. People are entitled to their opinion as is Camila, who wears what she likes.
That was exactly my thought!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a fabulous souvenir from your business trip!!! The blue agate is just gorgeous!!! :kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, the color is absolutely beautiful! :love:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wish they would do more pieces with the Guilloche technique. It catches the light so beautifully, photos don't do it justice, it has to be seen/tried on to be appreciated. I would adore a rose gold Guilloche piece of any kind.

Oh how beautiful!! The shade of blue is just perfect with yellow gold.
LOVE!

Oh that color is glorious and looks great on you!

What a fabulous souvenir from your business trip!!! The blue agate is just gorgeous!!! :kiss2:

Wow, the color is absolutely beautiful! :love:

Thank you all. Blue agate is such a fun color and with the So Cal weather I feel like I can wear it year round.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Oh that 20 motif is to die for!!! That color -- swoon!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is gorgeous. The colour is so intense!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Such a rich blue :love: And with your white and black striped top, if there was ever an outfit that I’d look at and think California Girl - you’re wearing it!!

Congratulations, it’s beautiful on you and I hope you get tons of wear from it ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results