shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have a VCA near my house. But I had work near one so I decided to stop by and came home with this:

3CD0E0ED-27CA-48F8-BC19-51823D7EE75F.jpeg

I tried doubling it up but it was too snug for me. I do have the bracelet and will have to try it out with it. And yes, I’m wearing white after Labor Day.

The blue agate 20 motif looks positively radiant on you! :love:

So versatile with all the ways you can wear it, too!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant is beautiful @m-2-b and you will enjoy the holiday season in it! This will be gorgeous on you!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such a rich blue :love: And with your white and black striped top, if there was ever an outfit that I’d look at and think California Girl - you’re wearing it!!

Congratulations, it’s beautiful on you and I hope you get tons of wear from it ::)

Thanks @yssie!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s another fun pic of the holiday pendant where you can see some arrows on the tiny diamond!

4B5ACDA6-731B-4150-B5A3-2B3327043A88.jpeg

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Size comparison with my MA pave pendant:

CC001814-72CE-4F91-B1ED-0E811F4CCAC2.jpeg

You know those photos of mountains in the distance, with a big body of water in front, and the mountains reflect in the water? I could see the HP being a reflection in the water of your magic, the ripples creating that very slight texture… The colour is beautiful. So cool and soothing. Perfect for winter :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know those photos of mountains in the distance, with a big body of water in front, and the mountains reflect in the water? I could see the HP being a reflection in the water of your magic, the ripples creating that very slight texture… The colour is beautiful. So cool and soothing. Perfect for winter :love:

Now I can envision it, @yssie ! ::)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My holiday pendant finally arrived after being lengthened by 1”… :kiss2:

A6DD39F7-AD3A-4B1E-AE23-7EAC2BE81774.jpeg

Congratulations!!! Your first colored motif and it goes perfectly with your collection. It’s so flattering on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have a VCA near my house. But I had work near one so I decided to stop by and came home with this:

I tried doubling it up but it was too snug for me. I do have the bracelet and will have to try it out with it. And yes, I’m wearing white after Labor Day.

@eh613c Nice little pick up upon dropping by. ;)2 The blue is fabulous and will work beautifully with everything. Please post many more pics whenever you happen to be wearing it. It’s gorgeous and fabulous on you.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
I am enjoying my new WG hammered bracelet from the lovely @diamondseeker2006 and thought I’d tell you a story about how truly strong these VCA creations are.

Was wearing the bracelet the other day while playing with my dog. He play bit me and chomped down on my arm. And hit my bracelet. I felt a clang. Didn’t really think anything of it until the next day, when I looked down and my sweet boy was missing a tooth!!!!

Looked and sure enough, it was sitting right there on the carpet. Where it had broken off at the gumline. EEEEK.

Cue the emergency dental.

He is now back at home resting comfortably after having surgery to remove the root that was left below the gum line (see below).

So that’s my incredible VCA story of the week. The bracelet was *completely* unharmed. No damage at all. And my fur baby will be fine. He’s getting lots of extra snuggles.

275ECB85-3BD1-4574-9DE3-A2A87E7C8744.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my god. This must be a first in the history of Vintage Alhambra - unexpected tooth extraction tool :eek-2:

SO glad your puppy and your wrist are okay!!!! And am in total shock that the bracelet appears undamaged. Holy cannoli.

We need to start wearing our bracelets out and about for self defense!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god. This must be a first in the history of Vintage Alhambra - unexpected tooth extraction tool :eek-2:

SO glad your puppy and your wrist are okay!!!! And am in total shock that the bracelet appears undamaged. Holy cannoli.

We need to start wearing our bracelets out and about for self defense!!

Trust me, I examined every inch of that bracelet. It is totally fine. Which is really a testament to VCA. But, as @diamondseeker2006 said, “thank goodness it wasn’t mother of pearl!”

It really does make me think that perhaps what babying of jewelry we do may not always be necessary. (Not that I’m gonna run out and start throwing pieces to the ground or anything but it makes me think they can probably stand a bit more wear and tear. At least well-made ones can.)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I believe you. It’s just the craziest thing. The whole thing is the craziest thing :eek-2:

But really so glad both you and your pup are okay!! Poor fellow. I’ve got a play biter too. What did the vet say when you brought him in!? I guess with humans we can put teeth back in and sometimes they’ll heal, but how do you make a dog hold a tooth in-place and not worry it… I’ve honestly never thought about it. You’re a good pet parent. This was such a fluke, nothing you could have done to prevent it. He will be enjoying all the extra attention ::)

Edit - I think we need more bracelet arm armour pics… (Yeah, we’ll take any excuse for more pics) :bigsmile:

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks Oh my gosh, that is an epic VCA story!!! It definitely makes me more sure of the durability! I am so sorry for your poor dog! But maybe he will think before the play biting in the future! (I had marks on me for a couple of years from my puppy and now my daughter has two and I have the marks again! Oh, and I don't wear jewelry on my wrists or fingers when I go over there! :lol: )

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks i am just a little bit flabbergasted. I am so happy for you that your bracelet is unharmed. And I’m am so sorry for your poor doggie. I hope he is feeling ok. Poor baby. Can you please give him a hug for me? Mommy’s VCA bracelets don’t play.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I believe you. It’s just the craziest thing. The whole thing is the craziest thing :eek-2:

But really so glad both you and your pup are okay!! Poor fellow. I’ve got a play biter too. What did the vet say when you brought him in!? I guess with humans we can put teeth back in and sometimes they’ll heal, but how do you make a dog hold a tooth in-place and not worry it… I’ve honestly never thought about it. You’re a good pet parent. This was such a fluke, nothing you could have done to prevent it. He will be enjoying all the extra attention ::)

Edit - I think we need more bracelet arm armour pics… (Yeah, we’ll take any excuse for more pics) :bigsmile:
Oh, I think the vet has seen it all. I actually don’t know what she said because I emailed her photos of the tooth. I was pretty sure it had broken off at the gum line. She had her assistant call me and say, yep. How’s this Friday look for a dental? Got to get that root out of there.

You can put a tooth back in place (on a human, anyway) if it comes out whole. You literally just plunk it back in the socket or just stick it in a glass of milk until you can get to the dentist. But I don’t know what they can do in cases like this where the tooth just breaks off at the crown and leaves the root submerged. I think it’s just toast.

65EFD57F-AC7E-44DB-AEED-12BA8D4535E9.jpeg
As for more bracelet armor photos, here you are! Along with the wee beastie.
@Tonks Oh my gosh, that is an epic VCA story!!! It definitely makes me more sure of the durability! I am so sorry for your poor dog! But maybe he will think before the play biting in the future! (I had marks on me for a couple of years from my puppy and now my daughter has two and I have the marks again! Oh, and I don't wear jewelry on my wrists or fingers when I go over there! :lol: )
It would be so nice if that would make him rethink the play biting but I seriously doubt it. He is the mouthiest dog we have ever had. It’s like he just never grew out of puppy. On the whole I don’t mind it because he has this really goofy clownish personality. However, the play biting is annoying and I could do without it. We try to redirect with lots of chew toys. He’s a bichon and he literally demolishes those black super strength Kongs every few months. Bichons are not supposed to be power chewers. And yet here we are. Sigh. He is my heart dog and I love him to bits, though.

@Tonks i am just a little bit flabbergasted. I am so happy for you that your bracelet is unharmed. And I’m am so sorry for your poor doggie. I hope he is feeling ok. Poor baby. Can you please give him a hug for me? Mommy’s VCA bracelets don’t play.
Thank you for all the good wishes. The doggo is indeed ok—he has been cuddled and cuddled today and is in my lap as we speak. Your hug has been delivered!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I think the vet has seen it all. I actually don’t know what she said because I emailed her photos of the tooth. I was pretty sure it had broken off at the gum line. She had her assistant call me and say, yep. How’s this Friday look for a dental? Got to get that root out of there.

You can put a tooth back in place (on a human, anyway) if it comes out whole. You literally just plunk it back in the socket or just stick it in a glass of milk until you can get to the dentist. But I don’t know what they can do in cases like this where the tooth just breaks off at the crown and leaves the root submerged. I think it’s just toast.

It would be so nice if that would make him rethink the play biting but I seriously doubt it. He is the mouthiest dog we have ever had. It’s like he just never grew out of puppy. On the whole I don’t mind it because he has this really goofy clownish personality. However, the play biting is annoying and I could do without it. We try to redirect with lots of chew toys. He’s a bichon and he literally demolishes those black super strength Kongs every few months. Bichons are not supposed to be power chewers. And yet here we are. Sigh. He is my heart dog and I love him to bits, though.

Thank you for all the good wishes. The doggo is indeed ok—he has been cuddled and cuddled today and is in my lap as we speak. Your hug has been delivered!

I'm trying to find an emoticon reaction that's appropriate for this post and I can't decide between - all of them! LOL!

What an ordeal. Definitely a first for this forum, that's for sure!

Your arm armour and your boy both look happy and comfy as can be. :bigsmile: ❤️

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm still laughing at the picture caption! :lol:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
So ladies I added the wg perlee bead bracelet to my perlee stack and It’s perfect balancing piece. I didn’t like the price but it’s perfect and worth every penny . This sleeper piece just works so seamless with the Perlees F62C7BCD-5837-4F12-99A7-7F2B7C331987.jpeg

Attachments

• F8D7BF8F-08A8-41CD-8D1D-03218DC1877E.jpeg
    F8D7BF8F-08A8-41CD-8D1D-03218DC1877E.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 23

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Missie1 You're killing me. :love: :love: :love: That really is a marvellous "sleeper" piece. It ties everything else in. I agree, worth every penny! And I love the 3 WG + 1 RG combo, it looks very deliberate.

I want my sleeper stacker to hurry up and get here already!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
@Missie1 You're killing me. :love: :love: :love: That really is a marvellous "sleeper" piece. It ties everything else in. I agree, worth every penny! And I love the 3 WG + 1 RG combo, it looks very deliberate.

I want my sleeper stacker to hurry up and get here already!!

IKR it’s it fabulous. I felt like it wasn’t needed at first but boy was I wrong. The beads help balance the variations across the Perlees. I can’t wait till your s come.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So ladies I added the wg perlee bead bracelet to my perlee stack and It’s perfect balancing piece. I didn’t like the price but it’s perfect and worth every penny . This sleeper piece just works so seamless with the Perlees F62C7BCD-5837-4F12-99A7-7F2B7C331987.jpeg

Gorgeous! I like how the shape of the perlee beads echoes the shape of the diamonds in your tennis bracelet. It really does balance/complete your stack!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

OMG what a story! Glad everyone is okay.

See, this is why we NEED jewelry... it's body armor!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results