carat
color
clarity

Show me your profile!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is no more. IMG_1839.JPG

I love this quote - it makes you sound like some kind of Arnold Schwarzenegger (spelling?!) ring terminator!

On a serious note, I love the profile of your three stone.

And what a great idea for a thread, Niel - I love 'window shopping' online and often love rings from top view but lose interest when I see their profile.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my engagement ring. I just noticed that the background is about the worst color possible, given the color of the stone. I'll take a better picture.

I d loced your ring forever it's so lovely.

IMG_6964.JPG

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
supper.jpg I am unable to capture a profile picture of the subtle curve in the halo of my sapphire ring so here is a picture of my supper instead (profile came out perfectly)! lolol:cheeky:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A profile shot of my ring.
IMG_2370.JPG

I would fear for the integrity of a ring with such a delicate prong arrangement secured only at one point!

One thing I do notice is that there seems to be a trend for stones to be set quite high generally on PS - don't they catch on things / rotate annoyingly??

In the interests of comparison, the good lady wanted hers set as low as possible!

20141002_009a-jpg.412164

img_7296aa-jpg.416205

img_7257a-jpg.416211

img_7255a-jpg.416216

img_7295a-jpg.416221

(Apologies for lots of pics, and their terrible quality, it is hard to photograph and show it from just one angle!)

An avalanche of CS profile pics...
I love the variety in your collection, Acinom :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would fear for the integrity of a ring with such a delicate prong arrangement secured only at one point!

One thing I do notice is that there seems to be a trend for stones to be set quite high generally on PS - don't they catch on things / rotate annoyingly??

In the interests of comparison, the good lady wanted hers set as low as possible!

20141002_009a-jpg.412164

img_7296aa-jpg.416205

img_7257a-jpg.416211

img_7255a-jpg.416216

img_7295a-jpg.416221

(Apologies for lots of pics, and their terrible quality, it is hard to photograph and show it from just one angle!)

I love the variety in your collection, Acinom :)

When I had my diamond set in platinum from CVB she seemed set so low. Seemed squat. I did not like that aspect of it. When it was reset in it's currently setting it actually turned out set even lower but no longer seemed squat. Seems very well proportioned. Funny how that works

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First ering (dad gave to mom, she let me use it)
IMG_5028.JPG IMG_5034.JPG
Setting I designed with stuller components in rose and unplated white gold to house this pawnshop diamond that was in a too-high oval setting (shown later below) _1990.jpeg _1989.jpeg _1985.jpeg

Oval too-high pawnshop setting _1982.jpeg _1983.jpeg

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my engagement ring. I just noticed that the background is about the worst color possible, given the color of the stone. I'll take a better picture.

IMG_6964.JPG
:love::love::love::love: MOREEEE PICSSSS... The curvature of the gold is so divine !

ingenue214

Rough_Rock
Such beautiful profiles! And totally agree when you look at a ring and think OOOH, then its profile is just disappointing :razz:

Mine is designed to sit close to the finger - with a slot under for a wedding band - so here's a picture of its side profile instead, which has some of my fav detailing!

ring4.jpg

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Niel, and Resonance.Of.Life, thank you very much for the kind words.

The thread for the ring is here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mc2-e-ring-is-here-brown-diamond-rose-gold.186685/

I have a few more here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/confused-about-buying-a-ring.229477/#post-4144669
And here are a couple with the matching band. I've been toying with the idea of getting a (white diamond) semi-eternity band to wear with it, but I am afraid that the band will distract from the ring. I don't think it's healthy to love an inanimate object as much as I love this ring :lol:

FullSizeRender3.jpg
FullSizeRender4.jpg
FullSizeRender5.jpg

:love::love::love::love: MOREEEE PICSSSS... The curvature of the gold is so divine !

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel, and Resonance.Of.Life, thank you very much for the kind words.

The thread for the ring is here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mc2-e-ring-is-here-brown-diamond-rose-gold.186685/

I have a few more here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/confused-about-buying-a-ring.229477/#post-4144669
And here are a couple with the matching band. I've been toying with the idea of getting a (white diamond) semi-eternity band to wear with it, but I am afraid that the band will distract from the ring. I don't think it's healthy to love an inanimate object as much as I love this ring :lol:

FullSizeRender3.jpg
FullSizeRender4.jpg
FullSizeRender5.jpg

This is glorious I've had a very similar struggle with my ring and if I want a diamond band to pair with it or just have the gold be good in all it's glory. Did the same designer do the band and the ring?

freezing_in_MO

Shiny_Rock
Yes. It's MCII's Flora band. They have a diamond version of it too.

This is glorious I've had a very similar struggle with my ring and if I want a diamond band to pair with it or just have the gold be good in all it's glory. Did the same designer do the band and the ring?

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
IMG_2609.JPG Here's the profile of my Erika Winter's Laurel. It tried to take my own shots, but the diamond is less than a carat, the the setting so so fine that I gave up, and used the glamour shot.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results