carat
color
clarity

Show me your profile!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neil,
You & I think alike; I have so many profile photos just to see my rings from different perspectives!
I tried to create a collage, but the app seems to still be asleep?!? :blackeye:
So, I apologize for the photo overload!
These are just a few photos I've taken in the soft lighting of our home.
Here is Uisce & Co.:

IMG_6688.JPG IMG_6689.JPG IMG_6690.JPG IMG_6695.JPG IMG_7349.JPG IMG_7351.JPG IMG_7354.JPG IMG_7353.JPG

The profile & shank designs played an enormous role in the decision making process of both my ER & WR. My DH demanded they match, even though they were not originally designed to be "partnered". Our jeweler created the scroll design from the ER to meet his demands. I use the word "demand" because he was EMPHATIC they MUST match, or we would keep searching for something that did. He went to a lot of effort to purchase my heart's desire...my wedding band was gonna match...lol!! :lol-2: I am VERY pleased with their work, and my future pieces will have this intricate, matching scroll design & millgrain added, as well. I just love the character the details add to the already beautiful rings. :bigsmile:
CRM

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thats amazing..more shots please!
Such beautiful profiles! And totally agree when you look at a ring and think OOOH, then its profile is just disappointing :razz:

Mine is designed to sit close to the finger - with a slot under for a wedding band - so here's a picture of its side profile instead, which has some of my fav detailing!

ring4.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My vintage three stone OEC diamond ring-

profilerings 019.JPG
How interesting so the sides are bezeled but the center is not? I'm not sure I've ever seen your ring. *goes and looks for thread*

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@msop04 - your ring....its profile...oh man...

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ETA - all your rings, actually! I love your solitaire with your plain band with step sides!! Hello - YUM!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I have every photo of this ring saved... it's just divine!

That's very nice of you, @msop04 ! Just between you and me, this ring is heading for an upgrade.... :shhh: I'll be keeping the same style, but I want it remade by DK's new uber bench. And I'm also going to upgrade the stone. And then I'm getting my husband some therapy.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's very nice of you, @msop04 ! Just between you and me, this ring is heading for an upgrade.... :shhh: I'll be keeping the same style, but I want it remade by DK's new uber bench. And I'm also going to upgrade the stone. And then I'm getting my husband some therapy.

OMG!! Can't wait for this!!!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
IMG_2609.JPG Here's the profile of my Erika Winter's Laurel. It tried to take my own shots, but the diamond is less than a carat, the the setting so so fine that I gave up, and used the glamour shot.

:eek2: Platinum-blonde, please create a thread or at least post dozens more photos of your EW Laurel!! It looks so beautiful, and I wanna know all the details! :mrgreen2:

ETA: I'm sure I'm not alone either! ^^

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here is my antique three diamond OEC ring. Very very low set profile which I love. It needs a spa day but I don't want to part with it long enough to do it.
IMG_6712.JPG
IMG_6706.JPG
And a top view.
IMG_6713.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6714.JPG
    IMG_6714.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 30

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neil,
You & I think alike; I have so many profile photos just to see my rings from different perspectives!
I tried to create a collage, but the app seems to still be asleep?!? :blackeye:
So, I apologize for the photo overload!
These are just a few photos I've taken in the soft lighting of our home.
Here is Uisce & Co.:

IMG_6688.JPG IMG_6689.JPG IMG_6690.JPG IMG_6695.JPG IMG_7349.JPG IMG_7351.JPG IMG_7354.JPG IMG_7353.JPG

The profile & shank designs played an enormous role in the decision making process of both my ER & WR. My DH demanded they match, even though they were not originally designed to be "partnered". Our jeweler created the scroll design from the ER to meet his demands. I use the word "demand" because he was EMPHATIC they MUST match, or we would keep searching for something that did. He went to a lot of effort to purchase my heart's desire...my wedding band was gonna match...lol!! :lol-2: I am VERY pleased with their work, and my future pieces will have this intricate, matching scroll design & millgrain added, as well. I just love the character the details add to the already beautiful rings. :bigsmile:
CRM

Matthews1127,
Who made your ring? It's truly beautiful

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my... apacherose, you're the one with the marquise chloe!! I used to visit the LT page with this on it daily... so jealous of your gorgeous rings- they are all beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results