shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your most worn..and favorite pieces!

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I pretty much wear them like this most of the time.
I switch out the signet ring with many other ones. The ornate band is sterling. It keeps the OEC from spinning. I stack a variety of other bands with that OEC, as well

I feel bad that I neglect most of my collection, and favor these diamonds over the others!
IMG_20210223_144028.jpg

I love this! I've always admired women who could wear multiple rings at a time. I can't do it because it bothers me when the rings click against each other when I move my fingers.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
It’s recycled stones from a very 1980’s gold swirly ring. I have an older relative that asked for my advice to sell some jewelry. I sold some and bought a few of the pieces myself. The stones were SI but very white and sparkly. I got a price for it from a local jeweler and gave her that amount knowing it would be hard to sell as is. I had them reset in 14k white gold. I love it! 4662A6C7-8D01-4339-B7E8-4E153043C1D2.png

The creativity of people on this forum always astounds me. I would never have dreamt up that gorgeous necklace from this ring. Well done!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!
My go to items are my engamement ring and wedding band, heart necklace I had made this fall, Apple Watch, and rose gold ball studs.
D2BC37EA-00B6-4F28-AEB9-82BA6506290F.jpeg
I love this!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope your family stress eases soon! Your jewelry looks so cohesive, such a perfect, classic set!

Between quarantines, modified quarantines, and weather issues, it feels like I’ve only left the house a couple times this year. So my jewelry hasn’t been getting out of the jewelry box much lately, unfortunately. The exception to that would be my three stone. I’ve worn it almost every day since I got it.
When I can get out, (school pickup/drop off and grocery stores, fun stuff) I reach for these two bands with it almost every time. Then studs and my five stone with a facet band. If I’m feeling fancy, I add my heart pendant and a few rose gold bracelets.

04695ED6-C040-4E72-A024-7184EE4F017F.jpeg

I do still love my princess engagement ring, I switch it out with either the three stone or five stone every few days out. Wearing it with my little heart bezel ring has really grown on me, as unbalanced and asymmetrical as it is, haha!

4489B296-BCC4-46BF-AF49-FBFD9D67A971.jpeg

Princess cuts make my heart flutter :love: :love: :love:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I usually wear my wedding set, plus freshwater pearl earrings and diamond solitaire necklace on a daily basis. Sometimes I wear my diamond stud earrings, but I don’t want to be too matchy matchy, or too blingy, so the pearls tone down the look IMO. Still pretty blingy while working from home though hehe.

8C459908-945D-44CA-B275-B3A06CDFD4C7.jpeg

Love those earings
When you have time how about an ear shot over in one of the pearl dept threadsv?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hearts not really in it right now but if i go out anywhere this last year i try to always remember to wear my silver 'covid' ring (white saphires and peridot) on my index finger to stop me touching my face and my childhod ring i wear as a signet on my pinky
20210226_172714.jpg
Otherwise all i seem to wear is great grandma's wedding ring i added the saphires to, -a cheap ebay type buy bazel i use to protect great grandma, then on my ring finger mum's eternity and grandma's ER from about 1935
Then just a $1000 piece of fun i brought down the mall. I know better now but i still enjoy wearing it, it does sparkle in the sun and in the car 20210226_203123.jpg

Excuse dirt under fingernails

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tend to gravitate towards the same pieces even though I have more to choice from. Since I upgraded to Winter I find myself wearing my Tiffany Embrace band with it because they look like they go together. Nothing else looks right...I’ve tried different combinations and stacks but wind up putting everything back and reaching for the two of them. I also pick my 3.04 studs most days...The solitaire necklace is a Tiffany..I think it’s .72. It’s small but mighty..It’s supposed to be an I but I have never seen color in it...possibly because it’s small. I have other pendants...but reach for it daily..

If you had to pick one of each jewelry item..do you have favorites you couldn’t do without? Pics please...I‘m trying to distract myself from major stressful family stuff that’s going on at moment.

I am late to this delicious thread @MamaBee and what a wonderful thread this is. I am glad things are a bit calmer for you and may it stay that way. It's been quite a year plus. Sending you big hugs and many well wishes.

You know I am a dangle earring girl and through the pandemic that holds true. I even went back to our NYC home to get some more of my earrings because I was missing my dangles. So I cannot choose just one pair of earrings.

This is almost like "Sophie's Choice" and if I was home in NYC I would be wearing all my dangles as I loved wearing earrings according to my mood. But here are the ones I am wearing most at the moment. Best I can do. Missing my other earrings back in NYC.

My Lang antique pair of pears :)
langpeardangles.jpg

My Grace cushion dangles.
gracecushiondangles.jpg

My antique sapphire and old cut diamond dangles from my favorite estate jewelry shoppe.
antiquesapphiredangles.png

My OMC dangles from the same estate place mentioned above.
omcdanglesjan2021.png

And from @athenaworth (and I am using her photograph because she takes amazing photos) another of my favorite dangles. If you haven't checked out her IG please do. She has some amazing pieces. Gildedlane on IG.
omcdanglesfromgildedlane.png

And last but not least I am wearing and enjoying Bubbalah and my new OEC studs.
bubbalahmaryannandgingerinourfrontyardatbeachhouse.jpg

There are my most worn pieces at the moment.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am late to this delicious thread @MamaBee and what a wonderful thread this is. I am glad things are a bit calmer for you and may it stay that way. It's been quite a year plus. Sending you big hugs and many well wishes.

You know I am a dangle earring girl and through the pandemic that holds true. I even went back to our NYC home to get some more of my earrings because I was missing my dangles. So I cannot choose just one pair of earrings.

This is almost like "Sophie's Choice" and if I was home in NYC I would be wearing all my dangles as I loved wearing earrings according to my mood. But here are the ones I am wearing most at the moment. Best I can do. Missing my other earrings back in NYC.

langpeardangles.jpg

gracecushiondangles.jpg

My antique sapphire and old cut diamond dangles from my favorite estate jewelry shoppe.

omcdanglesjan2021.png

And from @athenaworth (and I am using her photograph because she takes amazing photos) another of my favorite dangles. If you haven't checked out her IG please do. She has some amazing pieces. Gildedlane on IG.

@missy They are all beautiful earrings....Each pair is special..but Bubbalah and the Bubbaletts are TDF!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These two rings are my most worn pieces but I can’t really say they are my favorites. I just never take them off, they aren’t super light and thin so I don’t even remember I am wearing them. One is a platinum vintage band that I purchased preloved on LT and sent to David Klass to be refurbished and the other is a Tiffany rose gold and platinum band my husband got me for Christmas one year. image.jpg image.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

langpeardangles.jpg

gracecushiondangles.jpg

omcdanglesjan2021.png

I love everything!

langpeardangles.jpg

gracecushiondangles.jpg

omcdanglesjan2021.png

Holy beans you have the most amazing earring collection! I wish I could pull off larger earrings like dangles but my lobes are just so frickin delicate Oh well. At least I get to enjoy looking at your sparklies!

These two rings are my most worn pieces but I can’t really say they are my favorites. I just never take them off, they aren’t super light and thin so I don’t even remember I am wearing them. One is a platinum vintage band that I purchased preloved on LT and sent to David Klass to be refurbished and the other is a Tiffany rose gold and platinum band my husband got me for Christmas one year. image.jpg image.jpg

I love your set! They match perfectly size-wise yet they each have their own unique personality.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy beans you have the most amazing earring collection! I wish I could pull off larger earrings like dangles but my lobes are just so frickin delicate Oh well. At least I get to enjoy looking at your sparklies!

Aww thank you! I have delicate lobes too and can only tolerate about 2 grams of weight per earring comfortably. All these earrings are very light in weight and super comfy. You can wear earrings like these! :appl:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

langpeardangles.jpg

gracecushiondangles.jpg

omcdanglesjan2021.png

:love: :love: :love:
And dangles are the best !
They don't hurt

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Say wuuuuh?? Omg, this is gonna open whole new doors for me!!

Yay!

Have you checked out this thread? Ear pics included.

Yay!

Have you checked out this thread? Ear pics included.

My wish list just keeps growing. OMG you guys!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This past year has been so strange. I really haven't gone much of anywhere to wear much jewelry. If I go out to the store or other errands, I always wear earrings (usually hoops or studs) and either my wedding set or 5 stone diamond band. I almost never wear short pendants in the winter due to higher necklines. I've said this on other threads, but as much as I enjoy collecting jewelry, all I really need for my basic normal wear would be diamond studs and some wg hoops, a diamond solitaire pendant and cross pendant, a diamond wedding set, a diamond (or VCA) bracelet, and a watch. I don't have all those basic pieces in a final version, yet, so I hope to get those straightened out in the next couple of years.

@MamaBee The things you posted would be my most worn, too! Yours are beautiful! Hope things are better soon!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
@MeowMeow Your rose color band is so pretty. I also really like your bangle. We have similar taste. I also have a silver bead band which I love. At this very moment David Klass has my tapered baguette setting. He’s going to set it with the blue sapphire I just purchased from Stag and Finch. I hope it looks as close to pretty as yours does.

Thank you!! Sorry I'm so late to reply lately. I have to say I am super looking forward to seeing how your ring turns out! :D:kiss2::kiss2:

@Daisys and Diamonds i have! I spam it wherever appropriate :D <3

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hearts not really in it right now but if i go out anywhere this last year i try to always remember to wear my silver 'covid' ring (white saphires and peridot) on my index finger to stop me touching my face and my childhod ring i wear as a signet on my pinky
20210226_172714.jpg
Otherwise all i seem to wear is great grandma's wedding ring i added the saphires to, -a cheap ebay type buy bazel i use to protect great grandma, then on my ring finger mum's eternity and grandma's ER from about 1935
Then just a $1000 piece of fun i brought down the mall. I know better now but i still enjoy wearing it, it does sparkle in the sun and in the car 20210226_203123.jpg

Excuse dirt under fingernails

You have a beautiful collection @Daisys and Diamonds...I love that all your jewelry has a special meaning...and honor to loved ones.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!! Sorry I'm so late to reply lately. I have to say I am super looking forward to seeing how your ring turns out! :D:kiss2::kiss2:

@Daisys and Diamonds i have! I spam it wherever appropriate :D <3

@MeowMeow Thank you...I’m a little worried because when I ordered the sapphire I asked Bryan to round out the points. Now I’m wondering if it made the sapphire less than 8mm...I won’t know until David measures it...

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
@MeowMeow Thank you...I’m a little worried because when I ordered the sapphire I asked Bryan to round out the points. Now I’m wondering if it made the sapphire less than 8mm...I won’t know until David measures it...

Ooh that's a good point. When will David get it? I wouldn't think it would take off tons around the diameter to round off the points? Have you tried mailing Bryan? He might remember.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh that's a good point. When will David get it? I wouldn't think it would take off tons around the diameter to round off the points? Have you tried mailing Bryan? He might remember.

At this point @MeowMeow it is what it is...I never thought to mention it to Bryan. I did tell him when I ordered it that I was ordering the sapphire to place in an existing setting...When I asked him to round off the points he could have mentioned that it would make it smaller..but he didn’t. I would have picked a different cut. It’s my fault though because I should have realized that was a possibility. I’m hoping for the best. I went back to look at the faceting in the sirius faceting design. The points are very subtle so I think it will be okay..:pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results