shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your most worn..and favorite pieces!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tend to gravitate towards the same pieces even though I have more to choice from. Since I upgraded to Winter I find myself wearing my Tiffany Embrace band with it because they look like they go together. Nothing else looks right...I’ve tried different combinations and stacks but wind up putting everything back and reaching for the two of them. I also pick my 3.04 studs most days...The solitaire necklace is a Tiffany..I think it’s .72. It’s small but mighty..It’s supposed to be an I but I have never seen color in it...possibly because it’s small. I have other pendants...but reach for it daily..

If you had to pick one of each jewelry item..do you have favorites you couldn’t do without? Pics please...I‘m trying to distract myself from major stressful family stuff that’s going on at moment.
E265FEA2-4C55-435E-97ED-0857C3BD5E7E.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Come on.......haha

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I would but one of mine is confined to the fashion jewellery section qq. So I'll just talk about the rest since my only picture includes the unmentionable so I don't think I'm allowed to post it.. Plus I think you've seen the rings at least in other threads.

I have one nickle free silver bangle from a family member. Just plain metal. Nothing fancy and I like it that way. I have my silver beaded band I wear part time. As well as my favourite 14k rose gold band from Sennin Esko. Also part time wear. They're my favourite pieces and also the ones I was allowed to choose for myself lol.

Also I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family! <3

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would but one of mine is confined to the fashion jewellery section qq. So I'll just talk about the rest since my only picture includes the unmentionable so I don't think I'm allowed to post it.. Plus I think you've seen the rings at least in other threads.

I have one nickle free silver bangle from a family member. Just plain metal. Nothing fancy and I like it that way. I have my silver beaded band I wear part time. As well as my favourite 14k rose gold band from Sennin Esko. Also part time wear. They're my favourite pieces and also the ones I was allowed to choose for myself lol.

Thank you @MeowMeow! I think you can show the pics but just not talk about it at length...especially if it’s part of a photo with other jewelry..Correct me if I’m wrong..I’ve seen many pics that I know are unmentionables but they just show the pics. I’ve done that too. I would love to see them!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
20210221_134624.jpg

My "often worn" stable. I added some unmentionables to the mix. I am upgrading the yellow gold solitaire today (shown at .82) for an upgraded mined diamond center (1.29) and I am so excited. Also shown my old mine cut, my small but bright E colored studs - I think .75 tcw. The diamond necklaces tend to be an everyday grab. I can talk about the tiny one in white gold - maybe about .30 or so.

I like my jadeite bangle and assorted pearls...many not shown here. The gold South Sea studs are adored regularly.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20210221_134624.jpg

My "often worn" stable. I added some unmentionables to the mix. I am upgrading the yellow gold solitaire today (shown at .82) for an upgraded mined diamond center (1.29) and I am so excited. Also shown my old mine cut, my small but bright E colored studs - I think .75 tcw. The diamond necklaces tend to be an everyday grab. I can talk about the tiny one in white gold - maybe about .30 or so.

I like my jadeite bangle and assorted pearls...many not shown here. The gold South Sea studs are adored regularly.

Your whole collection is beautiful @MMtwo!
How exciting to upgrade your diamond! That’s a big jump! How soon will you do it? The E color studs must be sparkle bombs! I also love your pearls. I don’t have any because I think they would be too fragile for my lifestyle. They’re so beautiful. The luster is amazing..Every
piece you have is classy..Thank you sharing!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I tend to gravitate towards the same pieces even though I have more to choice from. Since I upgraded to Winter I find myself wearing my Tiffany Embrace band with it because they look like they go together. Nothing else looks right...I’ve tried different combinations and stacks but wind up putting everything back and reaching for the two of them. I also pick my 3.04 studs most days...The solitaire necklace is a Tiffany..I think it’s .72. It’s small but mighty..It’s supposed to be an I but I have never seen color in it...possibly because it’s small. I have other pendants...but reach for it daily..

If you had to pick one of each jewelry item..do you have favorites you couldn’t do without? Pics please...I‘m trying to distract myself from major stressful family stuff that’s going on at moment.

Talk about a classic line up! Yours are absolutely splendid. The studs are so wonderful and bold. I bet they look so pretty on! It's on my list to get bigger studs someday. Winter is solitaire perfection. I love the versatility of a clean solitaire. I love my old cut, but the solitaire, as tiny as mine is, is a favorite for its simple beauty.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Talk about a classic line up! Yours are absolutely splendid. The studs are so wonderful and bold. I bet they look so pretty on! It's on my list to get bigger studs someday. Winter is solitaire perfection. I love the versatility of a clean solitaire. I love my old cut, but the solitaire, as tiny as mine is, is a favorite for its simple beauty.
Thank you! I actually miss my tapered baguette setting. I will eventually..reset Winter. I feel like the tapered baguettes..if slim enough..make it feel like a solitaire but just a bit more.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the past year, it has been these pieces, my VC single cut eternity band, my VCA sweet pave studs and my .59 AVR pendant. They have gone through so much with me, wear 24/7 except for cleaning, sometimes through workouts, chores, the ultrasonic. These are indestructible pieces.

7F159DA2-1343-4E78-BA42-96BFF0D27455.jpeg

Everything else has been on and off.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
For the past year, it has been these pieces, my VC single cut eternity band, my VCA sweet pave studs and my .59 AVR pendant. They have gone through so much with me, wear 24/7 except for cleaning, sometimes through workouts, chores, the ultrasonic. These are indestructible pieces.

They’re all beautiful @LLJsmom! You wear your VCA studs to bed? I wish I could wear my studs to bed..especially when I was traveling pre-Covid..The posts poke me and it hurts..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I add a small clear back similar to the ones that come with hook earrings. Whether it works depends on the length of the post.
@Thank you @NonieMarie That makes sense! I’m not going to hotels now because of Covid...but that could work when we do. I don’t like taking my jewelry off in a hotel.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Go post it in that forum - you can link it from here if you want to

The fashion jewlery threads are great fun and pretty to look at

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So my favorite—ering and band varies. 172CC517-0219-4550-A039-5C98804EF534.jpeg
my go-to pendant 1 carat oec
4B1940D6-1E87-4817-8C0A-539746E75CED.jpeg
and my bangle! 1 carat marquise. 9659F79D-B017-45DD-81FE-710AEFAAB612.jpeg
Gorgeous @nala! I love them all! I didn’t know you had an OEC pendant. Beautiful!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

@LLJsmom how elegant! I love the VCA studs. They are so feminine with great ear coverage.

I'm boring AF nowadays. Pretty much just wear my wedding set and 0.75ctw diamond martini set studs everyday.

20210203_115148.jpg

Screenshot_20210221-121914_Gmail.jpg

@AnastasiaBeaverhausen you're classic. I love your wedding set. the engagement ring has a beautiful design. May I ask the designer?

So my favorite—ering and band varies. 172CC517-0219-4550-A039-5C98804EF534.jpeg
my go-to pendant 1 carat oec
4B1940D6-1E87-4817-8C0A-539746E75CED.jpeg
and my bangle! 1 carat marquise. 9659F79D-B017-45DD-81FE-710AEFAAB612.jpeg

@nala you have such lovely jewelry. I especially like that perfectly beveled pendant. It looks great on your neck.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry you are going through some difficult times @MamaBee. This is such a fun thread, I hope it brings you some joy and distraction and that things get better soon.

These are my recent go to pieces, stack on the left, heart ring on the right.

9012C328-9793-40B8-9F9F-641D203DDF23.jpeg

51075900-76F9-4214-B901-9175B4157C20.jpeg

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous daily bling, @MamaBee. I’m sorry you’re having a stressful time. I can totally relate. Take care.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I hope your family stress eases soon! Your jewelry looks so cohesive, such a perfect, classic set!

Between quarantines, modified quarantines, and weather issues, it feels like I’ve only left the house a couple times this year. So my jewelry hasn’t been getting out of the jewelry box much lately, unfortunately. The exception to that would be my three stone. I’ve worn it almost every day since I got it.
When I can get out, (school pickup/drop off and grocery stores, fun stuff) I reach for these two bands with it almost every time. Then studs and my five stone with a facet band. If I’m feeling fancy, I add my heart pendant and a few rose gold bracelets.

04695ED6-C040-4E72-A024-7184EE4F017F.jpeg

I do still love my princess engagement ring, I switch it out with either the three stone or five stone every few days out. Wearing it with my little heart bezel ring has really grown on me, as unbalanced and asymmetrical as it is, haha!

4489B296-BCC4-46BF-AF49-FBFD9D67A971.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope your family stress eases soon! Your jewelry looks so cohesive, such a perfect, classic set!

Between quarantines, modified quarantines, and weather issues, it feels like I’ve only left the house a couple times this year. So my jewelry hasn’t been getting out of the jewelry box much lately, unfortunately. The exception to that would be my three stone. I’ve worn it almost every day since I got it.
When I can get out, (school pickup/drop off and grocery stores, fun stuff) I reach for these two bands with it almost every time. Then studs and my five stone with a facet band. If I’m feeling fancy, I add my heart pendant and a few rose gold bracelets.

04695ED6-C040-4E72-A024-7184EE4F017F.jpeg

I do still love my princess engagement ring, I switch it out with either the three stone or five stone every few days out. Wearing it with my little heart bezel ring has really grown on me, as unbalanced and asymmetrical as it is, haha!

4489B296-BCC4-46BF-AF49-FBFD9D67A971.jpeg

@jbake You know how much I love your princess cut diamond...:kiss2: You have such a beautiful collection...I love everything..Your heart ring paired with your engagement ring is the sweetest. Thank you so much for sharing..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results