shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Just realized the extra strap has no clasp just a regular closure so am wearing it instead! 20210109_182404.jpg

That’s what I was going to suggest, I thing that deployant clasp is just a bad design.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
How do you wear the watch? The face on the outside or inside(facing you?)
There is a “balance” for the strap.
The watches with clasp like this are designed to be worn with the watch face on the outside. I found that out from a watch repair store.

But glad there is a second strap that works.

Last edited:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I wear it face up on the top of my wrist, (so i guess that's outside?)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx for clarification as your pic of the deployment clasp shows that you wear it differently.

As cmls1 stated- it is most likely the design of the clasp... I have deployment clasps and they seem longer (?) than what yours show to be.

But am glad that there is another strap is available for you to wear this beautiful watch. D045FD6B-EEF5-4A75-82A8-1207CA0FFF28.jpeg

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the confusion @gregchang35 , i was taking the pics one handed so i flipped the clasp & rested it on the box to get a clear photo.
Yes your clasps seem much longer & slimmer, much less bulky.
Very happy i can wear the watch comfortably as i love it! Love the automatic feature on the back & the fun face

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am not a watch person (haven't worn a watch since high school except iWatch) so here is my mini contribution. I wanted something classy but very very simple (no date adjustment as that it too much work :) - I am already "forced" to wear them so that I don't have to wind them - also too much work :roll:). I also love big watches so I originally wanted 36mm but SA said 34mm is better. Well, I still think I should have gotten 36mm but I must admit I love these as well. IMG_4745.JPG IMG_4744.JPG

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I am not a watch person (haven't worn a watch since high school except iWatch) so here is my mini contribution. I wanted something classy but very very simple (no date adjustment as that it too much work :) - I am already "forced" to wear them so that I don't have to wind them - also too much work :roll:). I also love big watches so I originally wanted 36mm but SA said 34mm is better. Well, I still think I should have gotten 36mm but I must admit I love these as well. IMG_4745.JPG IMG_4744.JPG
Love the whole look, @daisygrl! Did you upgrade your ring? Your diamond looks so much bigger in this pic.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the whole look, @daisygrl! Did you upgrade your ring? Your diamond looks so much bigger in this pic.

Thank you! I find this set classic and comfortable for daily wear.

The diamond is still the same - probably looks bigger due to the angle, but I am working on the upgrade.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very "clean" and classic look. Gorgeous with your bracelet and ring!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Very "clean" and classic look. Gorgeous with your bracelet and ring!

Thank you! So is yours as I have been admiring your emerald stone for a while now.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I find this set classic and comfortable for daily wear.

The diamond is still the same - probably looks bigger due to the angle, but I am working on the upgrade.

Wow! Do tell us more about the upgrade. Can’t wait to hear about it.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Do tell us more about the upgrade. Can’t wait to hear about it.

Lol. For sure I will once it happens. I just want to make sure I don't spoil my luck. I have heard of your upgrade of 2.2ct H ACA as well. Is that correct? If so, I hope to see your reveal very soon. Great size, too!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@daisygrl i love the watch & bracelet together & your ring is fabulous! Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Who’s ready for the weekend? :D

President 18078 Bark Finish
8MQXTz8.jpg

Z1LPmVv.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's a great choice for a classic, timeless watch! And your SA was right, the 34 was as big as you could go on your small wrist!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who’s ready for the weekend? :D

President 18078 Bark Finish
8MQXTz8.jpg

Z1LPmVv.jpg

Your watch collection is rather amazing! Is your wife a jewelry lover?

Last edited:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@cm_ls1 so let her join, we love eye candy of all sorts here! Jk no pressure ;-)
Never seen a watch with that bark finish, very interesting texture

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks CM!, You don't like my diamond ring? slap4.gif :Up_to_something:

Ha! I was scrolling down and for a second thought that was another post by cm_ls1! I momentarily thought, hey, he has a ring like DF! :lol: I like your watch and ring, DF!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results