Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your Luxury Watches!

SandyK

Shiny_Rock
I prefer coke, but I won’t say no to a Pepsi :)

AHHHHHHH dying you have/get all of the best watches - huge congrats on the latest incoming!! I am super tempted to ask how many digits you spend at your AD annually to be on the VVIP list, but I guess that is kind of gauche :)

I think I remember that you bought a diamond for your wife? relatively recently - did you ever end up posting pics of the completed ring? If not you must - I want to see the ring that has to compete with your watch collection :D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new to me Christmas watch which also happens to be an early Christmas present, lol. Totally blingy and red for Christmas. Omega Speedmaster with diamond bezel and MOP dial.

IMG_8960.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new to me Christmas watch which also happens to be an early Christmas present, lol. Totally blingy and red for Christmas. Omega Speedmaster with diamond bezel and MOP dial.

IMG_8960.jpg
My goodness, I'd have to say 2020 was an awesome jewelry year for you, Michelle!!! Perfect Christmas watch!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, I'd have to say 2020 was an awesome jewelry year for you, Michelle!!! Perfect Christmas watch!
LOL indeed! It was a very good jewelry year. We had so many things planned for our 40th anniversary and my 65th birthday that got cancelled this year. We decided that we needed to have some kind of fun anyways.

Efleon

Rough_Rock

IMG_8960.jpg
I adore this! Just perfection!!
Can we have some more pics please?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.