shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your finger warmers !

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine that I bought from Kay's (yes, it was overpriced). I'm a peridot fan and the detail on this little ring just made me have to buy it. Unfortunately it only fits on my left ring finger, so people glance at it and assume I'm engaged, which is awkward...
40.gif

P.S. Does everyone have hair on their fingers or is it just me?
32.gif

IMG_1133.JPG

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2009 6:26:18 PM
Author: fuzzers
Here's mine that I bought from Kay's (yes, it was overpriced). I'm a peridot fan and the detail on this little ring just made me have to buy it. Unfortunately it only fits on my left ring finger, so people glance at it and assume I'm engaged, which is awkward...
40.gif

P.S. Does everyone have hair on their fingers or is it just me?
32.gif
It's beautiful!
And my promise ring is from Kay too!

As for the finger hair thing, I think pretty much everyone does.. i do
14.gif

But it's pretty light so I don't mind it all that much.

For those of you who wanted to see my ering, it's shown here!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/girls-i-dont-think-i-can-be-list-keeper-anymore.125048/

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/12/2009 1:57:29 AM
Author: jaylex
Here's one!
I just got my nails done (ahh! she cut them too short!) so I figured I'd take a pic before my promise ring gets moved to a different finger for an ering! (Crosses fingers!)

My pretty promise ring is dirty and needs to be polished but I still love her!
Plus I think that the camera was focusing on the granite so you can barely see the diamond. ohh well.
Ooo - Just saw this!! Lovely!! That will compliment your e-ring perfectly!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
***BUMP!!!***

There are so many new ladies on the list, I thought this might be an opportunity to see some new sparklies!!!
31.gif

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
All you ladies have some lovely starter bling. My naked fingers and I are totally jealous!

brandithib

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend gave me this claddagh ring as a finger warmer. This is the vendor''s photo but my ring is white gold with a pink sapphire! I love it :)

rg232-claddagh-gold-ring-b.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Just for you, vc10um
1.gif

I have a couple I can share. This first one is my man''s favourite; he loves the split shank. The stone is a 0.25ct I VS.

It''s my first time uploading a photo so apologies in advance if things go horribly wrong...

EchidnaSolitaire89898.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
My 18th birthday present, carefully selected by my mum and I after an awesome day trying on sparklies
1.gif

Eight channel set diamonds 0.40ctw in WG

EchidnaChannelSet89898.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Last one! This is my extrinsic motivation to finish my PhD. It''s been sitting in a draw for 18 months
6.gif
Cruel and unusual, I know.

It''s a bit hard to see from the photo (I need to improve my technique!) but it''s an oval sapphire with eight traps to make the cross shape, with triangular sapphires in the corners. I''m looking forward to wearing it soon!

EchidnaPhDRing89898.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 7:45:53 AM
Author: Echidna
Last one! This is my extrinsic motivation to finish my PhD. It''s been sitting in a draw for 18 months
6.gif

It''s a bit hard to see from the photo (I need to improve my technique!) but it''s an oval sapphire with eight traps to make the cross shape, with triangular sapphires in the corners. I''m looking forward to wearing it soon!

Oh my is that BEAUTIFUL!!! When you get that puppy out of the drawer, you''re gonna have to post over in colored stones! That is so unique and the sapphires are stunning!

Your other finger warmers are lovely as well!

Thanks for posting!
2.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2009 5:57:44 AM
Author: brandithib
My boyfriend gave me this claddagh ring as a finger warmer. This is the vendor''s photo but my ring is white gold with a pink sapphire! I love it :)

Brandi, I LOVE claddaghs...I''m not Irish, but I love the symbolism behind them, and yours is just lovely!

brandithib

Rough_Rock
thank you! I''m not Irish either but I agree, the symbolism is really nice... and they''re just so cute.
16.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

Absolutely lovely. It''s good motivation for sure. Good luck with your degree.

Hi everyone. I''m fairly new but I''ve just been lurking. Here''s my finger warmer. It''s the first time I''m attaching a photo so bare with me.

P310809 PRICESCOPE EDIT.jpg

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Wow, there are some gorgeous rings in this thread!! It''s really weird because last week I was thinking I was going to go buy a sterling silver finger warmer because I never ever wear rings. I wanted to get used to one before the "real" one was given to me. I had planned on going out on Sunday.

Then whatdoyouknow...he proposed on Saturday!! LOL. Surprisingly I''m used to the e-ring already.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
katomm, I''m quite sure we could think up another excuse for you to get a finger warmer, even though you have just been presented with the ultimate one! Is your right hand feeling lonely and left out?
12.gif

Brandi, your pink sapphire is just the perfect shade of pink!

whatami, yours is so delicate and beautiful
1.gif

vc10um and oddoneout, thank you for the lovely compliments. It means a lot coming from PS ladies.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Because we have so many awesome new LIWs (and other members in general), and thanks to HopeDream''s thread about your favorite threads...I''ve asked Ella to reopen this thread!

And I''m giving it a big ol'' BUMP to encourage everyone to join in!

titian23

Shiny_Rock
What a great thread! This is the first time I''ve run across it and it''s good timing! To cure LIW-its and also to celebrate a new job, my 30''s etc etc I had Whiteflash make a asscher eternity band for me. I just got the whiteflash pics yesterday and I''m waiting very impatiently to have this ring on my finger! I''m so excited!

cpwfrhr1.jpg

titian23

Shiny_Rock
sorry not sure how to post two pics in the same post

cpwfrhr2.jpg

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
I wear my ring that I got from my boyfriend on our 100th day of dating as a promise ring. 100th day is significant in Korean culture.
It's a band lined horizontally with small round diamonds and baguettes, like round, baguette, round, baguette etc.

And on top of that one I wear the ring I got from my mother... but vc10um, the ring I got from my mother looks so much like yours. Even closer in appearance than gwendolyn's in my opinion. The design in so beautiful!

It was supposed to be worn on my ring ring finger because that is what is significant for the promise ring/ 100th day but both of them are too big so I wear the set on my left index. It looks like a wedding set and I get many questions on it so I figure that instead of resizing them now, I'll wear them on my ring finger when I'm pregnant.

I have got to post them once I get home!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
titian, that''s a GORGEOUS ring! Can''t wait to see IRL shots of that baby!

Cinna, I''m excited to see your finger warmer!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies, He's my finger warmer: a used .51 I Si 18k bezeled eternity ring.

I bought it when I finished my undergrad honours thesis.

I wear it on my left middle finger. bling!

454myring1.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

Hands down coolest sapphire ring I''ve ever seen! I lurve it and I''ve never seen anything like it.

sapphirepulse

Rough_Rock
Mine is the ring in my avatar, but I''ll attach a bigger picture. It''s a teensy little ring with seven sapphires and six diamonds (so tiny that you can barely tell they''re there.) BF gave it to me on our six month anniversary, when I was a junior in high school. I''ve worn it pretty much every day since then, except for the few times I''ve lost it - but somehow it''s always managed to magically appear again. Lot of sentimental value.

IMG3734.JPG

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
I don't have a finger warmer, though I do wear a ring on my right hand that is extremely sentimental. (Not going to post pictures since I don't have any and they probably wouldn't come out well and there are no diamonds so it's not really PS-worthy, haha.) I probably couldn't even choose one if I wanted to-- after looking at all the beautiful rings on PS, my taste has widened considerably! How does anyone ever choose?
33.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Sorry double post.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Unluckytwin please post your ring - it doesn''t matter what its made of !
I''m curious to see it - all rings are beautiful.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 7:03:31 PM
Author: HopeDream
Unluckytwin please post your ring - it doesn''t matter what its made of !
DITTO!

HopeDream...I love your thesis ring!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
My warmer is my avatar. The engraving is white gold with black antiquing, and the ring itself is yellow gold with a plat head, according to the jeweller who resized it for me.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love your band HopeDream - so pretty and delicate! I would like one much like yours someday as a stacker :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results