shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your finger warmers !

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
Here it is alongside the ring I bought with the money my nana left me. She left me some rings too, but I'm going to get them cleaned and repaired before showing them off!

I wear the bottom ring on my ring ring finger every day. I don't wear them together as I'm not entirely convinced they go together, and the lower ring would get a bit scratched up! I just put them together for illustration purposes :)

ReneNana22.jpg

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 11:12:15 AM
Author: Parsley
Hi Ladies!
Here''s my lovely finger warmer. I have no idea what it is at all, I just know I love it! My great aunt left it to me after she died last year. I never wear gold, but I love this so much that I wear it! I love how the band is so thin at the front!

I''ve never posted a pic before so here goes!
This is SO cute! I love the thinness of the band as well!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Parsley: Ooh pretty!!! I love how delicate the cluster ring is! Does the engraving on the other ring have special significance?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Parsley, I adore your new finger warmer! So lovely and delicate!

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad you guys like it, I feel like it''s had a seal of approval!

The engraving on the larger ring is "and on and on.." all the way round, with a tiny little diamond in one of the ''o''s. Like I mentioned before, I bought it with money my nana left me, keeping her with me all the time and that my love for her wil go on and on and on...forever. :) I saw the ring about a year before she died and had fallen in love with it, thinking it would make a beautiful wedding ring. After she died and I decided to get some jewellery with some of the money she left me. I used to spend hours going through all her things, she had so much, mostly costume, but it seemed appropriate, I think she would have approved! She left my sister and I her jewellery, so now I also have her wedding band (so thin!!) an eternity band (missing almost all its stones. My plan is to be able to repair it in the next couple of years once I have a stable job) and another ring with red stones and tiny pearls. The last one has a pearl missing, so it''s another one I''m going to try and repair and polish up. It''s very similar to the ring my aunt left me, so I think there may be some connection, like they got them for a birthday present or something?

I''ll show you the whole collection when I get a chance, they are so lovely!

P
xxx

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I''m feeling unmotivated today, so I thought I''d chime in with some of mine!

Here''s the first one. I wear this one as a RHR every day. BF gave it to me for my birthday a couple years ago. He picked it out and everything, so I don''t know the specs. I know it''s 14k white gold and I''d guess the total carat weight is maybe .25? I couldn''t get a good picture of it for the life of me!

ring122907.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
This next one is so me. My mom got it years ago in Japan and gave it to me when I was in high school. I wore it every day for years and years. I got so many comments on it, too. I just love it. But the stone is very loose - I can hear it jiggling around when I move the ring. So I''ve been afraid to wear it until I get it fixed. I know nothing about the specs on this one either.
33.gif

ring1229072.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Couldn''t resist a profile shot of the ring. I think it''s so beautiful. It really defines me in some way, I guess.

ring1229074.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
This is the last one! It''s a necklace I got from BF last Christmas. I picked it out myself! I know it''s not a "finger warmer," but I love it. I still wear it all the time, even though it''s not winter. I''m a winter baby, so I feel that I''m entitled.
9.gif

snowflake122509.jpg

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
This is my promise ring, I guess. It''s 14kt white gold with .20ct in bezel and prong set diamonds (reading out the card here, lol). I don''t actually wear this on my left hang, but I broke my right wrist two days before this picture was taken. (If you''re wondering, I''m from Florida and there was snow in Canada so I was SUPER excited and decided a hand picture was needed.)

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
This is my beloved finger warmer. It''s an alexandrite flanked by itty diamonds and set in white gold. My boyfriend got it for me for our anniversary in April, and I wear it on my left middle finger. I''m planning to move it to my right ring finger when I get my engagement ring. :)

alexandring1.jpg

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I''m not having good luck with posting pictures..

KerryRing111.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results