shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve drooled over everyone''s beautiful sets since this part of the forum was created. It seems as though lately the trend has been more towards eternity style wedding sets and/or rings than ever! In the past it was mostly only Michael B that people knew about...but lately it has been more Ritani, Scott Kay, A Jaffe, Signed Pieces, etc. and there are alot more options than when I was looking for my set 2+ years ago.

I''d love to have all of the images in one place, that way the next time someone asks ''does anyone know of a matching eternity ring set other than Michael B'' or something along those lines, we can just point them here rather than me having to search my hard drive for those saved images, and oh yes I do have them!
9.gif

And I''ll admit it, I really just want to see more eye candy that is similar to mine. Lately there have been alot of postings, so please put your images here as well. Please post a shot of both the rings themselves, and an ''on the hand'' shot if available. Please also post your stone and ring specs as well as any other info you have (aka if it was custom, the designer etc).

I think it''s also appropriate to post settings like the A.Jaffe pave bands that aren''t eternity, but from the top down look like it...because it''s a great alternative to eternity if you don''t want to break the bank, but want that thin band and diamond pave look.

Lastly, one note..if you have posted your images elsewhere on Pscope...you may have to rename them to post them on this thread, as PS does not like duplicate names on the server, so try adding an ''a'' or ''1'' etc to the images to change the name just slightly, then try to repost if you get errors.

Have fun! I have to go find my images and rename them now!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay here''s mine:
30.gif

my center stone is a 1.29c almost ACA from WhiteFlash''s Expert Selection
engagement ring was custom made locally in Aptos and has .03c melee, 24 stones for a ctw of .72
wedding ring was custom made by WhiteFlash to match engagement ring and has .02c ACA H&A melee, 26 stones for a ctw of .52

mara rings collage 0205.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are Kayla's Ritani rings...
30.gif

Specs on the center stone- A Cut Above from Whiteflash, 2.03 G VS1

Specs on the setting- Ritani 4 prong Endless Love Micropave with diamonds around the shank except for about 3 mm. of smooth shank for resizing purposes. There is also pave around the basket. .25-.30 TCW.

Specs on the bands- Endless Love matching micropave bands- each band is somewhere between .25 to .30 TCW. Each band also has small area for resizing purposes.

The bands are a tiny bit thicker than the e-ring setting, estimated about 1.7-1.8 mm. wide, very thin and comfortable.

kayla ring collage 0205.JPG

Cynthia

Rough_Rock
Here is a ring for dream factor

dream.jpg
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jennifer's rings....
30.gif
...which look like all of our sets, but all the diamonds are on steroids.
31.gif

Center stone is a 3.01c H SI2, Ideal cut with crisp arrows and excellent fire & light return, HCA = 0.9
Specs on Eternity rings (I'm still trying to find those in previous posts but lets just say its ALOT of CTW! and I believe they are prong set.)
9.gif

jennifer ring set 0205.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Demelza's rings...
30.gif

Center Stone: 1.53c, G, VS2, Ideal cut.

The beautiful eternity rings are from Signed Pieces, the first two images below are stock...but hers had slight modifications in ctw and also the head is lowered into the band, prong set diamonds.

The bands are each about 2.4 mm wide. Total diamond weight for both rings (excluding center stone) is 2.24 ct.

dem rings 0205a.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here is Slammie''s Slammin set.
9.gif
topper2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Here is Laney''s set...

30.gif

Center Stone is a RB 1.504 cts F SI2 Eye Clean H&A

Setting is Tacori Rosebud (.90 cts)...I am not sure what ctw the wedding band is.

Ring Size 5+ (5.25)

laney ring set 0205.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Slammie''s Specs:
center stone: 2.03 G SI1 (superbcert)
Pave of 2pt melees
setting is not an enternity but the band is

topperhand3.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you posted that Sevens...I couldn''t choose from all her great pix so here are a bunch in a collage

...Slammie''s Set..
30.gif

Center stone is SuperbCert Round H&A 2.03c G SI1

The pave band has 2 pointers (0.02 melees) in the band and it''s approximatley 2.3-2.4 in width (the wedding band is every so slightly thinner).

The pave on the basket are pretty small, my guess is he used 1 pointers for those..total of 12 all around. There are 9 diamonds on each side of the engagement ring but I may get 2 extra put on each side. My jeweler made carvings on the side of the band...I''ve heard it being called fishtail pave.

Done in CA by Topper''s Jewelers!

Finger size is 4.75.

slammie ring set 0205.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
And this one is just an e-ring (JUST??!!) but I''m hoping one day lenhejo will pop back in and show us some more dazzling pictures of this baby, along with the matching e-ring I''m sure he is designing!!

Lenhejo''s ring...
30.gif

The center stone in this pic is a 3.095 E VS2 H&A AGS000 purchased from Good Old Gold this past May. The setting is a custom three sided Michael B setting with 158 diamonds weighing approximately 1.75 carats for a TCW of 4.8 carats.

len2.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I have now overdosed on Photoshop for the evening....
9.gif
..enough eye candy for one night.

I know there are other sets I am missing, so if you have an eternity set, please post it...or send me your previous thread link so I can pull the images and collage them if you would like for me to.

Also, I know there are a bunch of e-ring only gals out there with things like the MB set...so please post those...I am looking for a few of them but searching through previous posts is tedious with our horrible search engine. aka FLOD, rms with the AJ set, etc...I know you have pix of your rings somewhere but I can''t find them!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara
WOW !!! all these eternity rings are so beautiful, but i always wanted to ask you girls are these comfortable to wear ?

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Great idea Mara!
Does anyone have pics of settings that look like eternity but aren''t like Mara mentioned?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
*drool*

Thanks Mara!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Great idea, Mara!! Your set definitely inspired my purchase. It's such a great look -- simple and elegant, but really sparkly.

Anyone with sets like this have concerns about diamond girdles rubbing against one another? Anyone have any problems thus far?

Slammie's set is absolutely gorgeous!! I don't believe I've ever seen it before. I should go look for the original thread. The center stone looks HUGE!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that RMS has the AJ set which isn't eternity but looks like it from top down, but I couldn't find the pictures of it to post...hoping maybe she'll surface with them or email them to me or something.

DF...the rings are entirely comfortable to me....but part of that I think is because the diamonds are small enough...I'd be interested to hear what Jennifer has to say with her bands about comfortability, because some of her eternity rings have much bigger diamonds! Also, the natural state of a hand is not to be pressed fingers against each other, in general I rarely feel the bands rubbing on my surrounding fingers.

Slammie's set is one that I almost forgot about amazingly...because it's definitely one of my all time favorites. Toppers is local to me and I am hoping one day I can go in there and have them make me something as amazing as what her set turned out to be. I adore the head and the double prongs, just beautiful! That stone is an eye-popper as well!

I was just telling another poster that when you see all the sets stacked up onto each other like in this thread...they all look so similar, even though they are all obviously different in one way or another, different diamond and melee sizing, prong vs pave etc etc but they all have that all-over sparkle when the light hits it that gives them that common bond of beauty!

I'm an eternity whore so I can't get enough of this stuff, however I did have to take a short break tonite from the thread and looking for other rings because I was getting a BLING HEADACHE!!!!
31.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you to Mara for starting this thread!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2005 11:44:17 PM
Author: ilovebling
Great idea Mara!
Does anyone have pics of settings that look like eternity but aren''t like Mara mentioned?
Man oh man, I love everyone''s rings here. I ageee that this style is simple but sparkly and classy. I am honored to be able to incude mine here, even though my rings are eternity style wannabes!!
37.gif

Definitely makes me wish that my rings were eternity style...BUT, I decided to go without and instead went with this set by A. Jaffe. I love the square shank and the signatures on the bottom of each ring. For me it was a great choice.

My center is a 1.33 c RB, I I1.

rmsg.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I took some new pics to show some of the different combos I can go with. But my photo taking and editing skills are sooooooo bad...I hope the pic sizes come out ok:

PICTaa.JPG

rms

Brilliant_Rock
UGH...boo hoo. trying once more:

rmse.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
oh well, the resolution on those was crummy, but you get the general idea...

one of my absolute favorites on PS belongs to lsmathis1. Here is hers:

Round
CT: 1.81
Clarity: VS2 (has appraised also as VS1)
Color: G
AGA: 1B Ideal Cut, Polish, Sym etc.
No Flor.
Platinum Memoire Band has 24 (.2mm) melee full round
Stones are G/Vs2

lsmathis11.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here is Carolynw''s Tacori Set
center 1.5 ct
(sorry I don''t have the photoshop skills yet)

new%20012.jpg

gee5088

Rough_Rock
wow....
30.gif

I need a cigarette after seeing all those FANTABULICIOUS (my new word as of late) beauties....and I don''t even smoke!
28.gif

The entire look of these rings emit such serious BLING...love it love it love it!!!

Such a good idea Mara, thanks! Keep ''em coming...

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I have a quick Q...do eternity bands feel weird to wear? I know this sounds like a silly question, but I wasn''t sure of how comfortable they are.

I absolutely love them and hope someday I can get one (I have my eye set on one from Facets) but was just wondering if they rub the inside of fingers?

Thanks for any input.

BTW...I love this thread!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2005 10:34:22 AM
Author: VAgal13
I have a quick Q...do eternity bands feel weird to wear? I know this sounds like a silly question, but I wasn''t sure of how comfortable they are.

I absolutely love them and hope someday I can get one (I have my eye set on one from Facets) but was just wondering if they rub the inside of fingers?

Thanks for any input.

BTW...I love this thread!!!

VAgal- here''s a quote from above by Mara about the comfort:

"DF...the rings are entirely comfortable to me....but part of that I think is because the diamonds are small enough...I''d be interested to hear what Jennifer has to say with her bands about comfortability, because some of her eternity rings have much bigger diamonds! Also, the natural state of a hand is not to be pressed fingers against each other, in general I rarely feel the bands rubbing on my surrounding fingers. "

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Yanekie25
2.14 Old Mine Brilliant E SI1
Custom made setting

collageyanekie.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Tampa Guy
2ct H VS2
The ering and setting are about
1.9 ctw pave

tpgy22.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Ninastar
Tacori 1 ct pave ering with
center stone : 1.54 I SI1
1 ct pave band

pic000.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
this is a GREAT thread!! I want these sets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results