shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

SaltedCaramel

Rough_Rock
0.75ct Umba sapphire cut by saltgemsco and set in an Argentium bezel ring by Dan M! Thanks a million to @peppermintpatty for selling the sapphire to me!

This was my first time working with Dan and he was very professional and swift in my experience. The ring is a size 5.75 and is a floating bezel style which allows another band to sit flush. I only got a few photos before shipping her out - I got this set as an intended birthday present for my SIL. As much as I loved the sapphire personally, I knew she would really love it.

umba1.jpeg umba2.jpeg

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
0.75ct Umba sapphire cut by saltgemsco and set in an Argentium bezel ring by Dan M! Thanks a million to @peppermintpatty for selling the sapphire to me!

This was my first time working with Dan and he was very professional and swift in my experience. The ring is a size 5.75 and is a floating bezel style which allows another band to sit flush. I only got a few photos before shipping her out - I got this set as an intended birthday present for my SIL. As much as I loved the sapphire personally, I knew she would really love it.

umba1.jpeg umba2.jpeg

@SaltedCaramel that looks fabulous!!!! I love it!!! What a kind sil you are, she's going to love it! So glad it went to you! Such a special sapphire! Thanks so much for sharing!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20210719_160804.jpg
Dan made this recently and I love the way it turned out. It is based off an antique ring design I saved. The center is a 6x4mm (.40ct) paraiba from Desertrose and the melee are gems from Yvonne's shop, 1.3mm demantoid inner halo and 1.5mm mahenge pink spinel outer. Set in 18k. I can't say enough good things about Dan's workmanship! Definitely worth the wait.
IMG_20210719_160733.jpg
Dan supplied the .20ctw side diamonds and they are very sparkly irl.

Wow!!! This is such a gorgeous ring. I love the bright burst of colors! :love:

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
359CAA9B-DDF6-4F7D-8D74-5C7EC27E9C3D.jpeg
both made by dm I made sure to have a colored stone in there ;-)

Beautiful! He did a great job! Btw, Is the turquoise ring on your pointer an antique?

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
359CAA9B-DDF6-4F7D-8D74-5C7EC27E9C3D.jpeg
both made by dm I made sure to have a colored stone in there ;-)

Love the grey spinel ring stacked with your new diamond band! Dan did a great job on both of these pieces:)

GemmaBella

Shiny_Rock
It is! That also came in the mail today along with my set vanadium chrysoberyl it was like Christmas

I would love to see more pics of it! Will you be posting it in the antique jewelry forum?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see more pics of it! Will you be posting it in the antique jewelry forum?

I don’t usually post in there but I’ll get you some band photos in a little. I didn’t think anyone would care about her lol

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I've had these grey spinels saved for a couple years, planning to do a cluster but couldn't decide on a design.
But finally it's done and I got it today! 14k rose gold and blackened silver.
Dan did a great job on this!
20210927_232452.jpg

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
I've had these grey spinels saved for a couple years, planning to do a cluster but couldn't decide on a design.
20210927_232452.jpg

i love the combo of grey and rose gold! The contrast of the basket looks awesome.

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
20210927_232452.jpg

Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A few pictures of some things Dan did for me this summer. First, a re-do of my diamond halo pendant, reusing all of the parts and adding just a few more small diamonds. I wanted a piece with a little more "oomph," and I love this design. The only problem is now I'm looking at it and thinking what a fab ring it could be! :roll:

IMG_6659.JPG IMG_6658.JPG IMG_6657.JPG

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
A few pictures of some things Dan did for me this summer. First, a re-do of my diamond halo pendant, reusing all of the parts and adding just a few more small diamonds. I wanted a piece with a little more "oomph," and I love this design. The only problem is now I'm looking at it and thinking what a fab ring it could be! :roll:

Omg my fave! What size is the centre??

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

That is so pretty and what presence. Can we see the back?

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20210927_232452.jpg

Stunning ring, both the design and colors! I've debated making an eternity ring with RG and grey spinels, so it was nice to see this combo in your ring :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You NEED this as a ring. I love it

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone been in contact with Dan of late? I shipped some stones to him to be made into earrings a couple of months ago. The CAD process seemed to go smoothly, but after that I didn't hear anything. I emailed him two weeks ago asking for an update, and he told me he'd just picked up the casts and would complete the earrings within the next few days. I didn't hear back, so emailed him again, but no response. I imagine he is extremely busy, but I am a bit anxious now.

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone been in contact with Dan of late? I shipped some stones to him to be made into earrings a couple of months ago. The CAD process seemed to go smoothly, but after that I didn't hear anything. I emailed him two weeks ago asking for an update, and he told me he'd just picked up the casts and would complete the earrings within the next few days. I didn't hear back, so emailed him again, but no response. I imagine he is extremely busy, but I am a bit anxious now.

I heard from him earlier this week. From what he said it sounds like he got backed up due to some casting issues, but everything is fine now and he’s working to catch up.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard from him earlier this week. From what he said it sounds like he got backed up due to some casting issues, but everything is fine now and he’s working to catch up.

Thanks @rosethorn, I might try him again.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Finally got mine today! But I created a thread about it in Vintage:

DANG, is that gorgeous!! What a cool design, and I just love zircons.
Your hand-model hands don't hurt, either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results