Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
19,456
Goodness knows I have my fair share, but I know he's become really popular around these parts and I want to see what PSers have been keeping him busy with!

I'll post my treasures later, I have to go make dinner...
 

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
19,456
Is that the stone that you had taken out of that yg setting? I think it looks awesome in its new home!
 

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
1,196
That's it FC, thanks. It's been so nice to enjoy the stone again.
Treebean, those spinel earrings are to die for! How big are the spinels? I've got some garnet studs I'd love to have Dan do something with.
 

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
5,881
Dan set my 2 OEC diamonds into solitaires, the 8 prong one is mine, and the 6 prong one was mum's Christmas present. She LOVES it and never takes it off, and to boot it is so beautifully made.

The studs were originally in 4 prong baskets, and Daniel reset them into 8 prongs for me. I no longer have these studs, but the workmanship on them is beautiful!

I'm in the process of upgrading the centre RB diamond in my E-ring, and plan to set it and the OEC from the 8 prong ring into martini studs, they are a surprisingly great match And yup, I daresay I'll be getting Daniel and Caren on the mission :bigsmile:

ResetStuds 009.jpg

OECResets 012.jpg
 

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
798
Texas: I think they are 1.15cts a piece. The color is better in real life, they almost look like pads.
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
I had so many pretty pictures of some of mine, but I accidentally dropped my (previous) iphone in a cup of coffee and hadn't backed up my photos..... oooops :oops:

Anyway, here in no particular order:
Chrysoberyl and Silver

IMG_0184.JPG
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
My Aquamarine ring hanging out with some friends....

IMG_0147.JPG
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
My Green Barry Tourmaline ~ this is NOT the "real" color of this one, but it is just about my favorite ring of all.
I know the setting is plain, but I love love love the stone. :love: :love: :love:
It looks different in every light ~ so beautiful to me!

IMG_0160.JPG
 

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
826
DSCF0207.jpg
il_570xN.202380472.jpg

My yellow sphene from Daniel and Caren. Notoriously hard to photograph, but the workmanship is great and they didn't hurt the soft sphene.
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
Here you see my little gold hammered discs with small oval Emerald ~ these are so sparkly!!!
So difficult to take a good picture of them because they capture reflections of their surroundings~ I love them and wear them
several times a week :love:

IMG_0133.JPG
 

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
798
ooo-shiney Love your earrings! The chrysoberyl ring is my favorite though, I have a thing for pears lately.
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
Thanks Treebean! I love pears myself, yum! heehee
Everyone's goodies are so PRETTY!!! YAY!
 

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
4,491
Here are my rings from DanielM, all in Argentium - these are vendor pics as I have no camera. I also have a set of four Argentium stacking bands (two high polish, two hammered) but no photos.

I am very happy with my DanielM pieces - Daniel and Caren are wonderful to work with - I'm about ready to have them do a 3-stone ring and a milgrained bezel pendant for me.

Aqua (MasterCutGems) in Bliss setting -
DM%20-%20aqua%20bliss.jpg

Mauve Zircon (PrecisionGem) in the now signature "Liv's Topaz Ring" setting -
DM%20-%20mauve%20zircon.jpg

Blue Spinel (ArtCutGems) in U-prong setting -
DM%20-%20blue%20spinel.jpg
 

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
398
These are Caren's photos not mine. The project started with a little 8mm sunstone heart that wasn't well liked by the forum. I thought it was charming though and wanted a unique setting for it, based on their U-prong. Caren and Dan were amazing to work with. The shank is brushed argentium silver and the basket is polished rose gold. It's very bright and sparkly.

Edited to add: These were original pics and a couple of adjustments were made afterwards. The tips of the prongs were sharpened slightly to be a little pointier. The sides of the U-prongs were also straightened up a bit. The difference is subtle and I haven't taken any new pics.

il_570xN.196999664.jpg

il_570xN.196999723.jpg
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,449
ooo~Shiney!|1296913728|2843850 said:
I had so many pretty pictures of some of mine, but I accidentally dropped my (previous) iphone in a cup of coffee and hadn't backed up my photos..... oooops :oops:

Anyway, here in no particular order:
Chrysoberyl and Silver


So YOU'RE the one with the gorgeous chrysoberyl that I love. I was eyeing that on Daniel's site. No offense, but you should post the vendor photos, they really show how beautiful that stone is. Did you ever start a thread on that ring?
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,449
marymm|1296920744|2843927 said:
Here are my rings from DanielM, all in Argentium - these are vendor pics as I have no camera. I also have a set of four Argentium stacking bands (two high polish, two hammered) but no photos.

I am very happy with my DanielM pieces - Daniel and Caren are wonderful to work with - I'm about ready to have them do a 3-stone ring and a milgrained bezel pendant for me.

Aqua (MasterCutGems) in Bliss setting -
DM%20-%20aqua%20bliss.jpg

Is there a table shot of this ring? I'd love to see it.
 

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
10,100
Love all these pretties! Would also love to see examples of his bezel and milgrain work. I'm thinking of having him set my transitional oval, and IIRC, he does great bezel work.
 

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
4,491
tourmaline_lover|1296932635|2844084 said:
marymm|1296920744|2843927 said:
Here are my rings from DanielM, all in Argentium - these are vendor pics as I have no camera. I also have a set of four Argentium stacking bands (two high polish, two hammered) but no photos.

I am very happy with my DanielM pieces - Daniel and Caren are wonderful to work with - I'm about ready to have them do a 3-stone ring and a milgrained bezel pendant for me.

Aqua (MasterCutGems) in Bliss setting -
DM%20-%20aqua%20bliss.jpg

Is there a table shot of this ring? I'd love to see it.

TL - happy to oblige :)

DM%20-%20Aqua%20bliss%20-%20table%201.jpg

DM%20-%20Aqua%20bliss%20-%20table%202.jpg

DM%20-%20Aqua%20bliss%20-%20table%203.jpg
 

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
12,100
My opposed bar tourmaline pendand, and my star sapphire ring (though this is currently being reset).

IMG_1455.JPG

IMG_1433.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
tourmaline_lover|1296929861|2844034 said:
ooo~Shiney!|1296913728|2843850 said:
I had so many pretty pictures of some of mine, but I accidentally dropped my (previous) iphone in a cup of coffee and hadn't backed up my photos..... oooops :oops:

Anyway, here in no particular order:
Chrysoberyl and Silver


So YOU'RE the one with the gorgeous chrysoberyl that I love. I was eyeing that on Daniel's site. No offense, but you should post the vendor photos, they really show how beautiful that stone is. Did you ever start a thread on that ring?

Hey Hi TL : Nope, I never did save the Vendor photo of the Chryso... and I took a TON of pictures of it prior to setting it, too.
Lost everything when my cell phone took a swan dive into my coffee cup. ugh
I really need to start a few threads I guess.
My sons have taught me how to upload and post my iphone pics at least, and it's getting easier.... :???:
 

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
798
MakingTheGrade: How are you going to reset your star? If you don't mind me asking.
 

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
12,100
Treenbean|1296946954|2844313 said:
MakingTheGrade: How are you going to reset your star? If you don't mind me asking.

I sent it to Sally for a 18k rose gold lotus setting with accent diamonds in leaf shaped supports. I can't wait to see the results.....in like 5 weeks...oy, the waiting is killing me!
 

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
798
Sounds like it will be very beautiful. Be sure to post lots of pics when you get it back. It is a lovely star.
 

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
7,896
Lovely! I love looking at his work. I have him in my favorites list on etsy.

-A
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,449
ooo~Shiney!|1296946768|2844310 said:
tourmaline_lover|1296929861|2844034 said:
ooo~Shiney!|1296913728|2843850 said:
I had so many pretty pictures of some of mine, but I accidentally dropped my (previous) iphone in a cup of coffee and hadn't backed up my photos..... oooops :oops:

Anyway, here in no particular order:
Chrysoberyl and Silver


So YOU'RE the one with the gorgeous chrysoberyl that I love. I was eyeing that on Daniel's site. No offense, but you should post the vendor photos, they really show how beautiful that stone is. Did you ever start a thread on that ring?

Hey Hi TL : Nope, I never did save the Vendor photo of the Chryso... and I took a TON of pictures of it prior to setting it, too.
Lost everything when my cell phone took a swan dive into my coffee cup. ugh
I really need to start a few threads I guess.
My sons have taught me how to upload and post my iphone pics at least, and it's getting easier.... :???:


Well I saved it off, that's how much of an impression it made on me, and if I think I know where you got the stone, I was planning on getting it, but you beat me. You're very lucky! ;-) :))

chrysoringdanielm.JPG
 

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
23,449
Marymm,
Very nice bezel work. Thanks for the table shot!
 

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 25, 2008
Messages
2,707
Well here's my baby! :love: My blatent LM rip-off makes me feel a million bucks every time I wear it and I just adore the Bespoke Gem's natural Topaz it holds. Must get my own photos soon - these are Caren's. I definitely have plans for a few more of these rings from Daniel!

il_570xN.176589166.jpg

il_570xN.176589270.jpg
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    Soapy Love
    Soapy Love

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top