shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
My mom's spinel from Gemart Services in 14k white gold.

Danielm Gemart Services Spinel Ring 2.jpg

Danielm Gemart Services Spinel Ring.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
My latest DanielM piece - 8mm Amethyst cushion in Argentium U-Prong Setting:

si_danielm_uprong.jpg

bluegirl123

Rough_Rock
Here are pictures of what I am getting:

The ring contains a second hand but never been mounted citrine by peter torraca from another PS member. It is 18kt white gold

The earrings are 2 pink tourmaline from Bob Kast. I've only had Dan mount the earrings as I didnt trust anyone locally that wouldnt damage the stones, so it's not really a project from him. It is 14kt white gold.

Dan and Karen are very nice to work with.

Thanks!

ring.jpg

earring.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Finally getting to post some of mine...and I know there have been some new projects since this thread was updated last! Everyone pile in your projects!!!

My bridesmaid rings:
BMRings1_0.jpg

My wedding pendant (10.29 ct Amethyst from Tan):
Pendant1.jpg

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
This is my 11 year old daughter's pendant with a Sphene that she chose herself from Barry. She fell in love with the colour, and the cut (I've noticed that she is tending to stay away from rounds and princess cuts as well. She loves blue topaz, so I am on the look out for some natural blue topaz for a jewellery piece for her 13th birthday, which gives me 18 months lol)

Pendant is in Argentium Silver (she has a preference for silver over yellow gold)

This was my first time contacting someone for a custom project and 2nd etsy purchase, so I was nervous about the whole "Am I doing this right"thing..But Caren was lovely to deal with. Will definately be returning for more work when i purchase some more stones lol..
Am yet to receive the pendant, hopefully will arrive in the next week or so.

Nic

sphene1.jpg

sphene4.jpg

acstonesphene.jpg

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
AussieNic|1300770566|2877107 said:
She loves blue topaz, so I am on the look out for some natural blue topaz for a jewellery piece for her 13th birthday, which gives me 18 months lol)

I feel like I'm always talking up Doug at Bespoke. Here goes again - he has some nice natural blue topaz. And he's lovely to work with.

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
lavatea|1300795641|2877176 said:
AussieNic|1300770566|2877107 said:
She loves blue topaz, so I am on the look out for some natural blue topaz for a jewellery piece for her 13th birthday, which gives me 18 months lol)

I feel like I'm always talking up Doug at Bespoke. Here goes again - he has some nice natural blue topaz. And he's lovely to work with.

I only recently came across Doug's website, and have been looking at the natural blue topaz on there. I believe he heads to a local (couple of hours drive down the road from me) gemstone show that is held yearly. Hopefully we will be able to attend this year. I was thinking of waiting to see what he has in person for her to make a choice. Will still be stalking his website in the mean time though. :)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
bluegirl123|1299277142|2864895 said:

The ring contains a second hand but never been mounted citrine by peter torraca from another PS member. It is 18kt white gold

The earrings are 2 pink tourmaline from Bob Kast. I've only had Dan mount the earrings as I didnt trust anyone locally that wouldnt damage the stones, so it's not really a project from him. It is 14kt white gold.

Thanks!

I have a second hand citrine from Peter Torraca as well! I was wondering if you had any profile shots of that ring. I am a bit lost when it comes to setting it because its pretty big. What are the dimensions of your stone?

Love your pieces!

tefutefu

Rough_Rock
A big big thanks to FrekeChild for finding the inspiration for her stormy spinel ring!
It was love at first sight for me, and the inspiration for my e-ring :love:

il_fullxfull.230463989.jpg

il_fullxfull.230463979.jpg

il_fullxfull.230463935.jpg

il_fullxfull.230454634.jpg

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
tefutefu said:
A big big thanks to FrekeChild for finding the inspiration for her stormy spinel ring!

I think this everytime Freke gets a new ring. I even managed to copy one of her rings without knowing it! I love the blue/pink combo! I'd like to see the pic with this next to your wedding ring.

So how about it Frekechild, can we start a netflix-esqe program so none of your e-rings gets too lonely? :saint: :naughty:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
maebelle|1301166993|2880786 said:
tefutefu said:

I think this everytime Freke gets a new ring. I even managed to copy one of her rings without knowing it! I love the blue/pink combo! I'd like to see the pic with this next to your wedding ring.

So how about it Frekechild, can we start a netflix-esqe program so none of your e-rings gets too lonely? :saint: :naughty:

Bit of a threadjack, but a huge ditto here. Almost all of my pieces either have a stone I bought from Freke or a design inspired by one of hers! I'm glad she doesn't mind us copying her stuff...after all, imitation is flattery!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are all beautiful :love: I would like to ask a question, how do you go about starting a custom project thru Daniel M? do you call them or email them? and then I assume once you figure out what you want and you work out the details, then I assume you send your stone to them? I really want to get my pink tourmaline set and I cannot afford gold, so I am thinking about silver, I really like the U setting that he has...would anyone mind sharing a ballpark figure for he charges for a simple silver setting? any advice you all could give this novice ring lover I sure would appreciate....

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
You just log onto etsy.com, go to his store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielmjewelry), click on "Contact" on the left side, and that will start a "convo" with them. It's like an internal version of email, and it's super-easy.

I don't remember the exact quotes they gave me for my silver pieces. I want to say a silver u-prong ring was around $70, but I could be wrong.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jstarfireb|1301173453|2880833 said:
You just log onto etsy.com, go to his store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielmjewelry), click on "Contact" on the left side, and that will start a "convo" with them. It's like an internal version of email, and it's super-easy.

I don't remember the exact quotes they gave me for my silver pieces. I want to say a silver u-prong ring was around $70, but I could be wrong.

Wonderful, I was poking around on the site and found that and sent a question to them, thank you for responding and around $70 sounds perfect to me :wink2:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Great! It may have been more like $100, but for some reason $70 rings a bell. Either way, it's very reasonable.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
My silver U-prong setting with shipping and insurance worked out to around $100.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm blushing over here! You guys are too much!

Ok, back to the goodies. I haven't really posted this one because it's camera shy, and it always tends to look gray in pictures. So here it is looking particularly gray. People think it's a large lavender-gray diamond and compliment me on it. It's a 2.03ct (?) roval set in a silver Sholdt inspired setting from Daniel M. Some of you know this ring really well!

DSCN0601 freke.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I'm ALWAYS fascinated with Liz's designs and she continues to inspire me!!!

Lori

bluegirl123

Rough_Rock
Hey Clairitek,

Sorry my camera is having issue -- you can view the pictures here. Citrine is asscher cut, 8.12 x 8.12 mm

To give you an idea of how it looks tho on, here is a blurry picture from my laptop. ring size 4.75.

Clairitek|1301160742|2880749 said:
bluegirl123|1299277142|2864895 said:

Thanks!

I have a second hand citrine from Peter Torraca as well! I was wondering if you had any profile shots of that ring. I am a bit lost when it comes to setting it because its pretty big. What are the dimensions of your stone?

Love your pieces!

Photo on 2011-03-26 at 22.16.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bump

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More erings...

IMG_1247 freke.jpg

IMG_1250 freke.jpg

DSCN0621 freke.jpg

DSCN0620 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Breast Cancer Ribbon ring.

DSCN0638 freke.jpg

DSCN0637 freke.jpg

DSCN0640 freke.jpg

BC RIng4.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
herekittykitty|1303068790|2898595 said:
This should come this week.
Oh wow!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Such great pieces! I'm having Daniel M set my diamond pendant upgrade as well as a blue topaz ring for my mom. But since they're taking a brief hiatus now, they won't get to my projects until the end of May. Hopefully they won't get farther behind, because I need them both by the first week of June!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring! Where did you get the stone?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
packrat|1303222641|2899956 said:

Beautiful ring! Where did you get the stone?

Master Cut Gems/Dana

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can now add mine, great experience with them, I even got an email that it was done on Easter...outstanding communications and customer service a :appl: I dont have it yet so this is their picture...I only post this one picture, some of the other one's of the stone seems much darker then it really is. Pink tourmaline, but by Barry, 6.8mm :appl: ETA sterling band, rose gold U prong mounting.

tourmaline.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondrnglover|1303754870|2904659 said:
I can now add mine, great experience with them, I even got an email that it was done on Easter...outstanding communications and customer service a :appl: I dont have it yet so this is their picture...I only post this one picture, some of the other one's of the stone seems much darker then it really is. Pink tourmaline, but by Barry, 6.8mm :appl: ETA sterling band, rose gold U prong mounting.
Looks like we're gonna be getting similar rings at the same time. This is my pink tourm with rose gold head:

DanielM2.jpg

DanielM3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results