shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More danglies. Why are ear shots so hard to get?

DSC_0435[1].jpg
DSC_0441[1].jpg
DSC_0438[1].jpg
DSC_0440[1].jpg

Oooh LOVE these Catmom! So colorful and playful yet elegant.:love: And you take wonderful photos too.:appl:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
More danglies. Why are ear shots so hard to get?

DSC_0435[1].jpg
DSC_0441[1].jpg
DSC_0438[1].jpg
DSC_0440[1].jpg

I totally feel your pain! It was so tough getting good earshots!
And I love all your earrings! The multi-colored gem drops are especially lovely! And that's a very unique pair of pear earrings with gold overlay. What stone is that?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing some more pretty dangles. First set are dangles I don't own (but sure wish I did!).:love:

emeralddiamondaisydangles.jpg

oecdrops.jpg

sapphiredangles.jpg

emeralddanglesomg.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now sharing some of my "fun" dangles...not fancy or expensive. Well except for my antique ruby dangles that I did just add to this thread because I like the photo.

One of the pairs I kept from decades ago. Sterling leaf dangles. They have a lot of movement. Need to be cleaned sorry. But just sharing as is. I haven't worn these for many many years but I don't want to give them away just yet.

sterlingleafdangles.jpg

My ruby long dangles. I shared a photo of them a few pages back but now here they are on my ears.

rubylongdangles.jpeg

Closeup. The ruby color os very vibrant IRL.
rubylongdangles.jpg

Speaking of ruby dangles my favorite ruby dangles in action. I know I shared this pair before but I think this is a decent photo of them on my ears.

rubydanglesagain.jpg

and continuing with the fun theme here are my rhodolite amethyst dangles.

rhodololiteamethystdangles.jpg

and lastly (for now) I cannot get a good photo of these on my ears but here are my amethyst diamond dangles. Another fun pair that gets worn usually March 17th every year.

greenammyearringsfromSarahbear.jpg

OK your turn...more dangles please.:appl:

Attachments

• rubydanglesagain.jpg
    rubydanglesagain.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 27

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - fun thread! I’m a big fan of dangles, too. My ears sit very flat to my head so when I wear studs they angle out and the setting is more noticeable than the stones, ugh. Dangles are the perfect solution as they can be adjusted to sit forward.
5D0D3B20-DDAF-43C9-9C1E-64AB4D5E87E1.jpeg
The way these are made the entire top piece is attached to the post so they sit like studs - angled out on my ears. I couldn’t bring myself to have them broken apart and adjusted to sit forward so I sold them as they would look much better on someone with better ear position. I miss them every day. :(
FBB9B382-56E7-42E6-9EAE-75E83673E170.jpeg
1.6 ctw dangles. They go with everything so I wear them a lot.
2826BA09-F2AE-4214-9EF7-790A7595BDF1.jpeg
I wear these when I want a big pop of color. The proportions are great too.

Attachments

• 25DA8F38-5A98-4B35-AC95-0658D8DA32D9.jpeg
    25DA8F38-5A98-4B35-AC95-0658D8DA32D9.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 31

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - fun thread! I’m a big fan of dangles, too. My ears sit very flat to my head so when I wear studs they angle out and the setting is more noticeable than the stones, ugh. Dangles are the perfect solution as they can be adjusted to sit forward.
The way these are made the entire top piece is attached to the post so they sit like studs - angled out on my ears. I couldn’t bring myself to have them broken apart and adjusted to sit forward so I sold them as they would look much better on someone with better ear position. I miss them every day. :(

THUD!!!! OMG @kzigo I LOVE all your dangles. That first pair is swoonworthy and excuse me while I wipe all the drool from my keyboard.:love::love::love:
I completely understand why you couldn't wear them though and I feel your pain. Your other dangles are also TDF beautiful and just wow. LOVE your earrings so much and thank you for sharing.:love::appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh LOVE these Catmom! So colorful and playful yet elegant.:love: And you take wonderful photos too.:appl:

Thanks missy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally feel your pain! It was so tough getting good earshots!
And I love all your earrings! The multi-colored gem drops are especially lovely! And that's a very unique pair of pear earrings with gold overlay. What stone is that?

Thanks Sparkle_ruckle! Those are jade with the gold overlay. I have a matching pendant that goes with them. My hubby bought them for me on one of his trips to Japan.

IMG_2260[1].jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE these!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Sparkle_ruckle! Those are jade with the gold overlay. I have a matching pendant that goes with them. My hubby bought them for me on one of his trips to Japan.

IMG_2260[1].jpg

Oh my gosh, I love these. So pretty.

Going through my earring pics and I found a pair my mom was drooling over at the antique jewelry show about a year ago. Gorgeous opal dangles. My photos don't do these earrings justice.

opaldanglesonmom.jpeg

opaldanglesonmymom.jpg

Attachments

• 4kittiesbed2018.jpg
    4kittiesbed2018.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 37

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Catmom: Beautiful and exquisite! The whole suite is like wearable art!

@missy: beautiful opal dangles! Now I have inspiration for my loose opal stones (not the funds though :lol:) You really are an earrings connoisseur!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, what a great idea for a thread! Your collection is absolutely beautiful. :love:

I"m loving all the gorgeous earrings in this thread, what a joy to look at them all. Keep them coming!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I love these. So pretty.

Going through my earring pics and I found a pair my mom was drooling over at the antique jewelry show about a year ago. Gorgeous opal dangles. My photos don't do these earrings justice.

opaldanglesonmom.jpeg

opaldanglesonmymom.jpg

No wonder she was drooling over these! Gorgeous opals!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing some more pretty dangles. First set are dangles I don't own (but sure wish I did!).:love:

emeralddiamondaisydangles.jpg

oecdrops.jpg

sapphiredangles.jpg

emeralddanglesomg.jpg

GAH, I love all of these!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Sparkle_ruckle @junebug17 and @Catmom!

Please keep the dangle bling coming. :love: Loving all the beautiful earrings here. This thread is dangerous for me I think as it is giving me ideas. 8-)

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful pair of earrings.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone up for more dangles? Going through my phone deleting old pics and I found a few more dangle pretties to share with y'all. Not mine sadly. But it gives me more to dream about and perhaps one day...

First up the pair that got away. (Does a PSer own these and if so please please share pics with us) But when I say that they didn't really get away from me because by the time I found them they were already sold. These are the ultimate flower dangles IMO. Gorgeous. If I ever come across a similar pair that is affordable (these were very affordable but I was too late sad :(() I will purchase them immediately.

dreamoecdangles.jpg

next up a pair from OWD that I am sure are long gone. Modeling them next to a dear friend.

adamdanglesandpatty.jpg

This photo of them is not flattering but it is the only other photo I have and shows the carat weight. Perfect carat weight.:sun:

adamdangles.jpg

last pair. I don't remember anything about these and think they are from my favorite estate jewelers. I love the setting.
victoriandanglesparkplace.jpg

OK that's all for this morning folks. Hope you enjoyed.
Looking forward to seeing new additions.:appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@tyty333, yes they would look gorgeous on you and please share them here when you do.:appl:

Happy Valentine's Day girls! I think I am going to wear my antique heart dangles today...

diamonddangles2015.jpg

Though I am tempted by my ruby dangles since I will be wearing red today. Decisions decisions.

The pair below is sadly not mine but I was tempted...at my favorite antique jewelry estate store.

oldcutdangleslambertvilleomg.jpg

Have a happy Valentine's Day and please share some more blingy dangles with us.:sun:

oh my gosh Missy those are GORGEOUS!!!! The second pair is my fave!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got these from The Moonstoned a few weeks ago & I adore them! They're 1830s, OMC, silver, and 14K gold.

19136458-65A7-4A79-821D-7FC2A1A38C64.jpeg
6840BB66-2476-42F5-A90D-FC767885F61D.jpeg
062E48D8-0E09-42E4-8C84-B32ED7117598.jpeg

@JPie love this pair. Makes a beautiful and glamorous statement. :love:

So weird what just happened. My iPad had an automatic software update and when it went back on all these older photos popped up in current photos. As luck would have it one of the photos has dangle earrings of mine I have not yet shared here.

Excuse the silly pose. I was putting my hair up and well was being a bit silly. I think I might have just bought these earrings hence the photo.

6AB52048-492F-4FCF-BCBD-3438E4D31E71.jpeg

Can’t remember the last time I wore these. They are very bright and pretty and a classic earring drop.

With my niece-sweet blingette in training :lol: and May I add she’s come a long way now. Just turned 10 and she appreciates beautiful bling.
4AC22FD2-09E1-46FF-AA97-E6488D79F8FD.jpeg

Anyone have new additions to share with us?:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couple more weeks and I'll have my extended yellow gold diamond drops. Chomping at the bit for those!!

And in a month or two, my new diamond and pearl drops. (I'm telling you this now because I'm very excited. :) )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couple more weeks and I'll have my extended yellow gold diamond drops. Chomping at the bit for those!!

And in a month or two, my new diamond and pearl drops. (I'm telling you this now because I'm very excited. :) )

Ooh I am excited for you too @mrs-b.
Both pairs sound gorgeous and elegant. :appl:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@JPie: These are perfect! You've just had me trawling antique jewelry websites! :lol:

@missy: Wow I love your photos! You are so gorgeous, and so are your earrings! Like @mrs-b, I'm waiting for a pair of earrings to completed, so when they are done, I'll post again.

@Eli22: You are a woman after my own heart! I very much enjoy convertible earrings too, and love the options they give. Your earrings are beautiful, both in design and the colour saturation of the stones!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Care to see more dangles anyone?
How about some Hollywood old school glamour from last night's Oscar awards?

Zendaya in Bulgari
Now these are dangles. Wow.

zendaya4.jpg

The red carpet darling added some major sparkle to her romantic Giambattista Valli gown via Platinum by Bulgari Art Deco pendant earrings with diamonds from 1930, plus a vintage 1930 diamond bracelet, a 1928 diamond bracelet and two diamond rings set in platinum.

And some greenllicious emerald diamond dangles on Ms Spencer. Just unbelievable.
40-carat Colombian emerald-and-diamond drop earrings
octavia-spencer.jpg

and if anyone is interested her ring is a 10-carat cushion cut diamond ring.:love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results