shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more

Nicole kidman and her Winston Cluster Diamond Chandelier Earrings, 23.52 carats

nicolekidmanearrings.jpg

Emma Stone with her Louis Vuitton art deco earrings.

emmastoneearrings.jpg

Salma Hayek. Gorgeous.

salmahayak.jpg

Mary J Blige. Dazzling diamond earrings. 2 pairs!

maryjblige.jpg

Wow.:love::love::love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now sharing some of my "fun" dangles...not fancy or expensive. Well except for my antique ruby dangles that I did just add to this thread because I like the photo.

and lastly (for now) I cannot get a good photo of these on my ears but here are my amethyst diamond dangles. Another fun pair that gets worn usually March 17th every year.

greenammyearringsfromSarahbear.jpg

OK your turn...more dangles please.:appl:
Oh I have the perfect pendant and ring to go with those earrings!!
DSC_0029.JPG
cmsprasiolite002.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got this photo from DKJ this evening. My drop earrings - lengthened and re-set into 18kt yellow gold.

All stones are D-F in color. CTW is 4.56 ctw.

Definitely dinner earrings!

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I have the perfect pendant and ring to go with those earrings!!
DSC_0029.JPG
cmsprasiolite002.jpg

Oh yes that goes very nicely.:love: LOVE.
Too bad we don't live closer because we could share some bling. :halo:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got this photo from DKJ this evening. My drop earrings - lengthened and re-set into 18kt yellow gold.

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

WOW! GORGEOUS gorgeous gorgeous. :love: I love these @mrs-b. Please share an ear shot or two if you have the time and energy to take some. I really love these earrings so much. They are fabulously beautiful.:love:

Heck, I'd wear them for dinner, for breakfast, for lunch, for brunch, for supper for anything. These are just TDF. :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy - I'm very pleased with how they came out. I don't know if you remember I had these originally in platinum, and shorter. I added the princess cut stones, and the 2 larger rounds, plus all the alternating small rounds. I liked them before - but I LOVE them now!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @missy - I'm very pleased with how they came out. I don't know if you remember I had these originally in platinum, and shorter. I added the princess cut stones, and the 2 larger rounds, plus all the alternating small rounds. I liked them before - but I LOVE them now!

I do remember and I loved the first iteration but with this updated pair somehow you improved upon the perfection of the first. Really gorgeous @mrs-b!:love::appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

WOW!:appl::love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

Wow indeed! Totally different. The bezels are perfect!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

And this is why I have many rings and a very limited selection of anything else: there is no way I’d want these babies on my ears where I couldn’t see them constantly myself.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

Omg!! These are just exquisite, I’ve never seen such a beautiful pair of ear rings. I think if I saw you wearing these Mrs B, I don’t think I could take my eyes of you..lol :lol:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

Spectacular!! Love the arrangements of the shapes - and the longer length is wine-and-dine luxe :love: And I, like @Sparkles88, would be unabashedly staring at you[r ears] from a couple of tables over... Take that as you will :mrgreen2:

What do the backs of the bezels look like?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg
Just amazing!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EC2A4597-3A70-444D-A57D-8FE21E1CB1E5.jpeg F3793ED3-25ED-4E82-9482-EDE1054AACA4.jpeg 91E5FF1F-15EA-43C1-9F6C-6E8CD3288101.jpeg 68ACAFDC-56E8-43F9-A1A0-08F98260A813.jpeg Some of mine smaller ones with garnet and mosanite, larger are Indian polki earrings with uncut diamonds for weddings etc

Very lovely earrings.:love:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@tyty333, yes they would look gorgeous on you and please share them here when you do.:appl:

Happy Valentine's Day girls! I think I am going to wear my antique heart dangles today...

diamonddangles2015.jpg

Though I am tempted by my ruby dangles since I will be wearing red today. Decisions decisions.

The pair below is sadly not mine but I was tempted...at my favorite antique jewelry estate store.

oldcutdangleslambertvilleomg.jpg

Have a happy Valentine's Day and please share some more blingy dangles with us.:sun:
Beautiful antique earrings!:love:

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
EC2A4597-3A70-444D-A57D-8FE21E1CB1E5.jpeg F3793ED3-25ED-4E82-9482-EDE1054AACA4.jpeg 91E5FF1F-15EA-43C1-9F6C-6E8CD3288101.jpeg 68ACAFDC-56E8-43F9-A1A0-08F98260A813.jpeg Some of mine smaller ones with garnet and mosanite, larger are Indian polki earrings with uncut diamonds for weddings etc
lovely! Especially the Indian ones, can we see some pictures of them on ears?

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is one of my favorite threads. Like Missy, I am a dangling earrings lady at heart. I have two pairs only. Want to have more, but have not found something I like. My contributions:
Diamond-Earring-092413_f2.jpg 3-motif earrings (3).JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of my favorite threads. Like Missy, I am a dangling earrings lady at heart. I have two pairs only. Want to have more, but have not found something I like. My contributions:

@FancyDiamond I love your earrings! :love:
These are 2 fabulous pairs.:love:

@LLJsmom I know you are a stud girl but oh I can see you in a VCA dangle pair similar to the pair Fancy diamond shared above. 8-)

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Amazing diamond dangles! And oh my god! That VCA! :lickout:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fabulous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh fancy diamond, pretty please post an ear shot for us? I love both of these and would love to see a photo of them on your ears! I bet all of us reading this thread would...:bigsmile::appl:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
missy,
I am camera shy. I'll get my daughter to model them when I see her in SF.
While the diamond earrings are attention grabbing due to lots of sparkles, the VCA danglers are very elegant and luxurious looking. They instantly transform my plain outfits (ones in photo) to a more formal look. They are best for wearing to dinner on cruises, because they look luxurious but are still under the radar (unlike diamonds). One downside is the weight. The vain side of me overlooks this aspect. I do not wear them for long, because I fear my earlobes might get stretched with constant or prolonged wear.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy,
I am camera shy. I'll get my daughter to model them when I see her in SF.
While the diamond earrings are attention grabbing due to lots of sparkles, the VCA danglers are very elegant and luxurious looking. They instantly transform my plain outfits (ones in photo) to a more formal look. They are best for wearing to dinner on cruises, because they look luxurious but are still under the radar (unlike diamonds). One downside is the weight. The vain side of me overlooks this aspect. I do not wear them for long, because I fear my earlobes might get stretched with constant or prolonged wear.

Thanks! Yes that is my one main limiting factor for earrings. Weight. My max tolerance for weight is 2.5 grams per ear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results