shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@doberman , jewelry are the best happy pills and I hope they kissed all your bruises away! Every winter must be so amazing for you!

Meanwhile, I hope I got a little better at ear shots!
Here are a few permutations that I like to sport for work. It's true that the pearls don't dangle very far down but the hoops are large enough to allow for some movement.

20180208_153316_resized.jpg
20180208_153946_resized.jpg
20180208_155422_resized.jpg

And a slightly better pic of the antique platinum diamond earrings.

20180208_154352_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here are a few of mine. I have three pairs of Bev K and one Simon G. I’m currently wearing butterfly dangles right now. I love earrings because I can’t always wear a ring at work.
7FC85935-F7E3-4085-AFF8-D1FC459E167C.jpeg 3798E9B6-640D-4B97-ABDC-20FB607351E5.jpeg C1C534D5-58D6-46D9-90D9-A1919478DB90.jpeg 9D924777-2FBE-4942-89F8-C2D75E7D54B2.jpeg 0BE99BD5-4E32-4049-B165-04DD3ADB8648.jpeg 71C13323-0812-4C75-ACC5-AFFF718BDE82.jpeg 3426035B-3A41-4679-88C9-0FF3999E458E.jpeg A5117B5F-DE90-4A7E-B8A6-138E436118FB.jpeg 265E6CD2-5609-4676-A861-215B2A87CF8F.png

Wow, what a collection! I'm sure it's a delightful (and maybe delirious too, with happiness!) dilemma wondering what to wear every day!:appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such gorgeous earrings, love those jackets with so many options for your studs Sparkle_ruckle. I love this thread :clap:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi mrs-b, maybe not because the the antique cushion and OEC drops are very delicate and petite and (IIRC) 1.1 cttw total. Perfect for every day wear. I love them for ease of wear but they also make a visual impact because the diamonds are so bright and chunky.
Here's Grace's photo. So much better than I could ever take.

gracecushion.jpg

And I found the thread on the Edwardian reproduction earrings. HTH!
And I would be happy to post more photos of them if you still want me to. They are at the beach house right now but when I get them back here or when I go back there I could take more photos for you if you would still like me to.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ar-pair-of-edwardian-diamond-earrings.214351/
Yes agreed, more photos please!!! These are so beautiful...love them!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
[QUOTE="canuk-gal, post: 4286202, member: ] Pomellato prehnite.jpg prasolite.jpg [/QUOTE]Canuk-gal I love how unique and artistic your earrings are. What are the stones in the last two earrings? is the last pair lemon quartz? And the second to last is such a dreamy glowy stone...LOVE

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a collection! I'm sure it's a delightful (and maybe delirious too, with happiness!) dilemma wondering what to wear every day!:appl:
I tend to wear one set of earrings for a week or so. Some of the earrings I don’t even wear anymore. I acquired them years ago (been married 24 years) and so they’ve just stayed with me.
I tend to pick the earrings based on what pendant I’m wearing for the day.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am an earring gal...dangle earring gal. Sure I wear studs--but love the look and feel of the movement. And short hair helps!:mrgreen2:

cheers--Sharon

From one dangle earring gal to another I feel you. Dangles are romantic and I'm with you. The movement is what I swoon over. Makes me feel good when I just ever so slightly move my head a bit. Ooh la la. And long hair works too. Just put it behind the ear and it is a very chic. IMO. But yes short hair is fabulous and I wish I could wear my hair short and look as beautiful as you Sharon!

And I LOVE your pearl dangles @canuk-gal. Swooning here. :love:

Missy I LOVE your pearls!!!!

Aww thank you so much goldenfire! All your earrings are swoonworthy and TDF. LOVE all the earrings you shared here and thank you for sharing them!

Yes agreed, more photos please!!! These are so beautiful...love them!

I will add photos for you in next post... thanks again for all the lovely compliments on my earrings. So kind of you!

@doberman , jewelry are the best happy pills and I hope they kissed all your bruises away! Every winter must be so amazing for you!

Meanwhile, I hope I got a little better at ear shots!
Here are a few permutations that I like to sport for work. It's true that the pearls don't dangle very far down but the hoops are large enough to allow for some movement.

20180208_153316_resized.jpg
20180208_153946_resized.jpg
20180208_155422_resized.jpg

And a slightly better pic of the antique platinum diamond earrings.

20180208_154352_resized.jpg

@Sparkle_ruckle, Beautiful earrings! All of them! Thank you for the extra photos. LOVE.:love:

I tend to wear one set of earrings for a week or so. Some of the earrings I don’t even wear anymore. I acquired them years ago (been married 24 years) and so they’ve just stayed with me.
I tend to pick the earrings based on what pendant I’m wearing for the day.

Gorgeous earrings Kayla!:appl: Thanks so much for sharing them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire, here you go. Get ready for bling photo overload:oops2:. Here are some additional photos of my 18K yellow gold OEC and cushion dangles from Grace.

Haha can you see the kitties in the background. What hams. :cheeky:
graceearringswithkittiesinbackgrounddidn_1.jpg

closer view

graceoeccushionantiquedangles.jpg

oeccushiondangles.jpg

closeupofgracedangles.jpg

and for perspective to show @mrs-b their size.

measurementgracedangles.jpg

some Grace photos so much better than I could ever hope to take.

cushionoecdanglesinbox.jpg

gracephotoscushiondangles.jpeg

gracedanglescloseup.jpg

antiquecushionoecdangles.jpg

and a blurry close up on HRH. Couldn't resist. She is so photogenic. But she's shy so a photo of her back is all she will allow this morning.8-)

oeccushiondanglesonfrankie.jpg

Hope that satisfies your request golden fire and thanks so much for enjoying the bling!

Bring on the bling kids please share more earrings! Pretty please.8)

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3942.JPG IMG_3943.JPG My antique OEC buttercups. I had the leverbacks changed to posts.

The two at the top are I-J color SI1-2 and .49tcw

The bottom two are 1.3 ctw I-K and VS2-SI2

Hard to take pics of dangles!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3942.JPG IMG_3943.JPG My antique OEC buttercups. I had the leverbacks changed to posts.

Gorgeous. Creamy and delicious and incredibly romantic. I love these! And yes photographing them is challenging. Especially earring selfies. Haha see my feeble attempts above. Thanks for sharing and these are just my style. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@goldenfire, here you go. Get ready for bling photo overload:oops2:. Here are some additional photos of my 18K yellow gold OEC and cushion dangles from Grace.

and a blurry close up on HRH. Couldn't resist. She is so photogenic. But she's shy so a photo of her back is all she will allow this morning.8-)

Hope that satisfies your request golden fire and thanks so much for enjoying the bling!

Absolutely gorgeous - I LOVE these!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[QUOTE="canuk-gal, post: 4286202, member: ] Pomellato prehnite.jpg prasolite.jpg
Canuk-gal I love how unique and artistic your earrings are. What are the stones in the last two earrings? is the last pair lemon quartz? And the second to last is such a dreamy glowy stone...LOVE[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :wavey:

The small green earrings are prehnite and they are from the Velano collection (Pomellato). They are a go to for work since they are understated and color goes with everything. I love the shape of the claws!

The second pair are prasiolite. I love briolette shapes--great sparkle and elegant.

cheers--Sharon

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am an earring gal...dangle earring gal. Sure I wear studs--but love the look and feel of the movement. And short hair helps!:mrgreen2:

cheers--Sharon
Hi!
I feel the same way. I have studs but dangles are so interesting and fun.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

closer view

graceoeccushionantiquedangles.jpg

oeccushiondangles.jpg

closeupofgracedangles.jpg

cushionoecdanglesinbox.jpg

gracephotoscushiondangles.jpeg

gracedanglescloseup.jpg

antiquecushionoecdangles.jpg

These are just some of my favorite earrings ever. They really are sooooo perfect. since I saw these I have been wanting to make a pair some day. Gorgeous, yet so functional. I adore yellow gold, if I had to have only one gold color it would be 18k yellow. It's just so rich. These are truly treasures, thanks for the gorgeous pics!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

]
Love these!!!! Beautiful earrings

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m really enjoying this thread! I usually wear studs but there’s so much inspiration here, I think I’m on the turn!

I especially love your OEC/cushion dangles, Missy. A few pairs on Grace’s site have previously caught my eye, but I assumed something around the 1 ctw in dangles would get ‘lost’ in hair etc and not be substantial enough. But yours look a perfect size for daily wear. Oh dear, I’m not sure this is a realisation I need to be having.....

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m really enjoying this thread! I usually wear studs but there’s so much inspiration here, I think I’m on the turn!

I especially love your OEC/cushion dangles, Missy. A few pairs on Grace’s site have previously caught my eye, but I assumed something around the 1 ctw in dangles would get ‘lost’ in hair etc and not be substantial enough. But yours look a perfect size for daily wear. Oh dear, I’m not sure this is a realisation I need to be having.....

LOL I hear ya! After I bought my first vintage diamond dangles from Erica a few years back, I fell in love with dangles and a whole new world of possibilities opened up....definitely not good on the pocket book lol, but oh so fun! I love wearing different earrings every day. I pretty much wear my studs when I am in sweats and dangles at all other times.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just some of my favorite earrings ever. They really are sooooo perfect. since I saw these I have been wanting to make a pair some day. Gorgeous, yet so functional. I adore yellow gold, if I had to have only one gold color it would be 18k yellow. It's just so rich. These are truly treasures, thanks for the gorgeous pics!!!

Thank you goldenfire! We have the love of dangle earrings in common and glad we can share them here.

Lissyflo I am glad you are enjoying the eyecandy and I am sorry (#not sorry haha see I can keep up with the youngsters and their hashtags :lol:) if you now have another bling item on your wish list. The good news is the smaller diamond weights are not as pricey so I think you should get a pair.:halo:
And while I love a big diamond for my ER the smaller carat weights for earrings just look better on me and are so comfortable.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
"Thank you goldenfire! We have the love of dangle earrings in common and glad we can share them here."
Agreed...so fun to have this dangle earring thread. I have been so busy, but I need to get pics of my other dangles. some are just simple dangles with gemstones and tiny accent diamonds, or even one little accent diamond...but I adore so many kinds of dangles lol. They really never get old, and especially when I find those amazing ebay or LT steals!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7964A6D3-E9AC-42EB-9F92-A1CB9207966F.jpeg These are my favourite dangle earrings. 22karat yellow gold filigree which I wore to my wedding

Wow those are gorgeous!:love: So rich and luscious. LOVE them. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a pair I don’t own but only because I fell in love with them and purchased them but one arrived broken so the vendor took it back and I took it as a sign it wasn’t my pair. But I did love them. Here’s the only photo I have of them. Antique drops. So lovely and delicate.

57E28012-DC80-4F48-9D00-997F06DA8B92.jpeg

This was during my broken leg period where I was couch bound. I spent lots of hours browsing bling.

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ooh I'm loving all the dangle earrings.
I'll try and take more photos but here's one to contribute. detachable pearl drops on my snowflake diamond studs. (there is a hook behind the stud to allow you to hang drops!) I love that. gives me so much options 20180209_154116.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh I'm loving all the dangle earrings.
I'll try and take more photos but here's one to contribute. detachable pearl drops on my snowflake diamond studs. (there is a hook behind the stud to allow you to hang drops!) I love that. gives me so much options 20180209_154116.jpg

Love these. They are elegant and sophisticated. And they look just beautiful on your lovely ears.:love:
Please share more earrings when you can. :appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F71E7D42-EE2E-4CEC-ADDC-13D2BE19FE6B.jpeg

How did I miss these the first time through this thread?! These are incredible! LOVE the pears, and the design of the earrings. You have such an amazing vintage earrings collection Missy!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yellow diamonds...
DSC_3552.JPG [/QUOTE]
And I love these!!!! Those yellow diamonds are stunning...Maybe this thread is bad for me because I want more dangle earrings now LOL.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing dangles everyone! I dont know why I dont feel comfortable wearing them...I think I'm going to have to give them another try!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing dangles everyone! I dont know why I dont feel comfortable wearing them...I think I'm going to have to give them another try!

@tyty333, yes they would look gorgeous on you and please share them here when you do.:appl:

Happy Valentine's Day girls! I think I am going to wear my antique heart dangles today...

diamonddangles2015.jpg

Though I am tempted by my ruby dangles since I will be wearing red today. Decisions decisions.

The pair below is sadly not mine but I was tempted...at my favorite antique jewelry estate store.

oldcutdangleslambertvilleomg.jpg

Have a happy Valentine's Day and please share some more blingy dangles with us.:sun:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@RosieR: Wow these are such amazingly substantial statement earrings! I love ethnic-inspired jewellery!

@kalmen22: I love the luster of your pearls and the beautiful pairing with the snowflake studs. They remind me of the very beautiful Victoria cluster stud earrings from Tiffany's - which remains on my never-ending list of expensive wants.:lol:

@missy: Beautiful dangles! The hearts forming the petals and the milgrain are such lovely touches. I hope you have had a wonderful V day too!

Beautiful new additions, ladies! I never get tired of revisiting this thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results