shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow gorgeous earrings everyone and thank you for sharing all the yummy eye candy!

@Alex T , LOVE those earrings so beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to share them!

Thank you @redwood66 for sharing your lovely pearl dangles. Love them.

@Ally66 OMG those are *just* my style. So feminine and graceful!

@mrs-b I LOVE your earrings and thank you for those lovely comments. I feel the same way about you.

@missy - your collection is gorgeous. Those sapphire and diamond, and ruby and diamond earrings are wonderful on you! If I ran into you in a shopping center, and didn't know you, and saw those, I'd be thinking 'I need to get to know THAT woman!" :)

I honestly don't think you could give a better compliment to a jewelry lover.

@yennyfire I love your earrings. They remind me of the Bev K necklace I bought from you all those years ago! OMG they would go perfectly with your earrings...just saying...:cheeky: (seriously if you want them back let me know!)

@Catmom TDF earrings. Just my speed too. LOVE them!

@Queenie60 I adore your dangles! Gorgeous.

@kipari oh no! I'm so sorry you developed a sensitivity! yes it seems the older we get the more we cannot wear or tolerate. I am glad you were able to work around it and come up with a fix for your favorite earrings and I cannot wait to see your photos!

@RosieR awww yes please post your 22K dangles. I love classic non diamond dangles too! No discrimination here haha. Please share your pair!

@leukolenos @LLJsmom @diamondseeker2006 and @AprilBaby @acaw2015 @Rubybrick thank you!

@missy you have the most stunning collection. I especially love the sapphires and pears. Would love to see a closer view of the rubies!

thank you! OK so here are a couple of more photos for you. I cannot capture the true color of red of the rubies sorry!

diamondrubyearrings.jpg

rubydangles.jpg

So while we are speaking about ruby earrings here is a modern pair that I never wear but they are very pretty IRL. Just too long for me and my klutzy ways.

rubyearrings.jpeg

I can't really capture the true blue color of the sapphires in photos either sorry! But here's another photo. The surrounding OECs are yummy and I just love the milgrain.

sapphirediamondantiqueearrings.jpeg

And the chunky monkey Lang pair. Love the chunkiness of this pair so much.

langpears.jpeg

langpearearrings.jpg

One last pair I forgot to add. I don't remember the details on this one but they are super sweet.

vintageearringssweet.jpg

OK so since I am sharing a few more photos I would like to add another of the reproduction antique earrings as the first one I shared sort of sucks. Not sure this one is better but here goes nothing. IRL they are very pretty and bright but my photos don't do them justice. Very delicate and feminine and just a little bit different.

antiquereprodangles.jpg

Haha no one more photo. The OEC/OMC dangles on HRH Francesca...they look better on her than me darn kitty hahaha.:lol:

danglesonfrankie.jpeg

and from a further perspective haha.

danglesonfrankie.jpg

That's all folks for now. Thanks for looking and please share any/all of your dangle/drop earrings. LOVE them all and really appreciate you sharing them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - do you have a thread on those antique reproduction earrings? I love them - and vaguely remember some conversation about them a while back - when they were being made, maybe? If I'm wrong on that, would you be willing to post some more photos of them in close-up? They're gorgeous!

Also, would you mind sharing some stats on the bezeled cushion drops? I have a pair of studs I'm considering converting - but I suspect mine are a lot smaller than yours. Thank you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - do you have a thread on those antique reproduction earrings? I love them - and vaguely remember some conversation about them a while back - when they were being made, maybe? If I'm wrong on that, would you be willing to post some more photos of them in close-up? They're gorgeous!

Also, would you mind sharing some stats on the bezeled cushion drops? I have a pair of studs I'm considering converting - but I suspect mine are a lot smaller than yours. Thank you!

Hi mrs-b, maybe not because the the antique cushion and OEC drops are very delicate and petite and (IIRC) 1.1 cttw total. Perfect for every day wear. I love them for ease of wear but they also make a visual impact because the diamonds are so bright and chunky.
Here's Grace's photo. So much better than I could ever take.

gracecushion.jpg

And I found the thread on the Edwardian reproduction earrings. HTH!
And I would be happy to post more photos of them if you still want me to. They are at the beach house right now but when I get them back here or when I go back there I could take more photos for you if you would still like me to.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ar-pair-of-edwardian-diamond-earrings.214351/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I will try and do a family picture as well. I need a little distraction today.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs @canuk-gal. Keeping good thoughts and sending lots of good luck to you and your mom.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Missy. Her OR time is now. (0900 MST). Skills to the surgeon and healing power to my Mom!:saint:

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, I'm sending lots of healing power your Mom's way!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon <3 My thoughts are with you all today.

Q

Queenie60

I adore, these, tooooo! These are on my Caysie list! (Just understand that my lists may never get made...they are just wish lists!:lol:)
I would be honored if you created the same earrings!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2014-12-14_11-jpg.419959

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
278084c.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Of course I cannot take good family pictures to save my life. I've posted pictures on PS of some of my dangles and i just dropped the photos here...except for the old Roberto Coin (Chic and Shine oval earrings) that was a stock photo as I never posted those here.

And of course the Tiffany Victoria Aqua earrings are technically not dangles, but they do appear like it.

cheers--Sharon

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow!! I need to stay away from this thread! My wish lists just keeps growing!!

@missy the Bev K necklace has a much better home with you than it would with me, as I tend not to wear necklaces. I just don't think they look good on me, but you are so sweet to offer!! Sending hugs and kisses!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These dangle earrings are so gorgeous ladies. Ugh. Would love a pair.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal - nice collection! Been thinking of you and your mom today and have said some prayers for you all.

@missy - thank you SO much for the info and for the link. I love your cushion drops - they're just so elegant and petite and lovely! I find I don't wear my cushion studs at *all*, despite them being quite lovely and beautifully set. They're 1.23ctw, so perhaps at some point I'll do something with them. I've been thinking lately about setting them in the same sort of setting I have for my 1.95ctw stones in yellow gold. I love that setting, so maybe....

Anyway, thank you for starting this thread - some beautiful things here!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love all your earrings but these 4 pairs in particular I am in love with. Spectacular.:love:
Thank you for sharing:appl: and please don't hesitate to add more photos. I especially love the selfies because you can see them in action. I know you can probably tell but all my earring photos with me wearing them were taken by moi. LOL that explains a lot I know. Earring selfies are not easy but that first photo of you wearing those GORGEOUS dangles is amazing. You make it look easy girl.:love: Could you share the details on that first pair please?

How did your mom's surgery go? Sending her continued healing vibes and lots of good thoughts for a speedy and successful recovery. She will be up and about in no time and feeling so much better! (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - thank you SO much for the info and for the link. I love your cushion drops - they're just so elegant and petite and lovely! I find I don't wear my cushion studs at *all*, despite them being quite lovely and beautifully set. They're 1.23ctw, so perhaps at some point I'll do something with them. I've been thinking lately about setting them in the same sort of setting I have for my 1.95ctw stones in yellow gold. I love that setting, so maybe....

Anyway, thank you for starting this thread - some beautiful things here!

@mrs-b, thank you and I think your cushion earrings would look amazing as dangles! That is a good size!:love:

These dangle earrings are so gorgeous ladies. Ugh. Would love a pair.

And dangles would look awesome on your beautiful ears @LLJsmom! In fact I have to search through my photos as I think I have a photo of you wearing some big a** dangles when we went to one of the jewelry shows.:love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the earrings on here! :kiss2: I have a few as well. I’ll have to take pictures.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the earrings on here! :kiss2: I have a few as well. I’ll have to take pictures.

Oh yes please!!! I know you have gorgeous dangles in your bling repertoire and you know I love your taste!:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sorry those are so large! YIKES! Anyway, I hate selfies and none of these picture pay any homage to the real thing. The moonstone, prasaolite and crystal earrings were made by the same bench. The prehnite are retired from Pomellato.

The same bench also made the pale sapphire earrings in my last post and my rubelite earrings. They do beautiful work.

ETA: Missy here is a thread on those first earrings.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/oh-the-weather-outside-is-frightful-but.208941/

cheers--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
892B69DE-BF44-4580-8AE9-F5551E80E11D.jpeg
I don’t often wear danglies, but I love these, very dainty, VSi I colour in platinum

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results