shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
I got it on Etsy! It’s very inexpensive..It’s 14k solid gold beads on a 14k gold chain. Mine is the 3mm but they have different sizes. If you decide to get one make sure it’s the one with the chain..and not stretchy..Mine isn’t faceted..I bought one in each color!
The store is Anne and Adriana..

Thank you! It looks great.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With my new evil eye and ruby & diamond brackets enjoying wearing them =)2 this little street kitty warmed up to me!

9F1ACF99-3FC8-4284-AE35-FC2D0F3200BB.jpeg

Attachments

• 4577048D-3DC6-4263-A20C-A94A14138E65.jpeg
    4577048D-3DC6-4263-A20C-A94A14138E65.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 46

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With my new evil eye and ruby & diamond brackets enjoying wearing them =)2 this little street kitty warmed up to me!

9F1ACF99-3FC8-4284-AE35-FC2D0F3200BB.jpeg

It auto spelled brackets instead of bracelets lol just realized!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With the DBTY bracelet, does the diamond touch the skin on the back? I'm lusting after this bracelet!

Yes it does - the culet is fully exposed. It doesn’t bother me at all & it’s a stunning & yet quiet bracelet. But if it goes underneath my bangle it either pokes my skin a little, or scratches the inside of the bangle. I have learned to let the scratches go. She’s worth it!

ETA It is only the gold that has the exposed culet. The platinum one is ancient & has a full depth bezel. I much prefer the older bezel.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Yes it does - the culet is fully exposed. It doesn’t bother me at all & it’s a stunning & yet quiet bracelet. But if it goes underneath my bangle it either pokes my skin a little, or scratches the inside of the bangle. I have learned to let the scratches go. She’s worth it!

ETA It is only the gold that has the exposed culet. The platinum one is ancient & has a full depth bezel. I much prefer the older bezel.

thank you so much! I'll have to try her on sometime. Its my bday next week so we'll see :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you so much! I'll have to try her on sometime. Its my bday next week so we'll see :)

Keep us posted! I am a fiend for Tiffany & love to see others’ pieces!

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Star gazer, beautiful!! Details?

@Ibrakeforpossums Thank you so much! :)

The top two are matching, 10k gold, diamond-cut, bangles. They were a gift! The middle one has been in our family for over 50 years.. no gold stamp? But it's got a nice weight to it, and a beautiful yellow hue!

The bottom is a 14k, 1 ctw, diamond tennis bracelet!

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous heirloom, and the bangles are so good they should be repeated. Who made the tennis bracelet? Love the bar setting.

Thanks for your kind words!!! The tennis bracelet was gifted to me by inlaws for my wedding, 20 yrs ago.. so not sure!! I like the clasp on it, it has almost a hidden closure, and double lock!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results