color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Delish and I want one.

Actually they are three individual bracelets @Neptune
By the way: I am in love with all your gorgeous pieces of jewelry and your amazing photos!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My stack today while on a business trip:

Nomination
1.94ct MRB cuff
5cttw Diamond tennis bracelet
Chopard Happy Diamond

20230719_111645.jpg

DK :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Tiffany stack today, drinking an unordered & unwanted pint of beer, brought by the very lovely concierge looking after us on holiday. It was 10.30am. I drank it…….

IMG_1417.jpeg

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
My Tiffany stack today, drinking an unordered & unwanted pint of beer, brought by the very lovely concierge looking after us on holiday. It was 10.30am. I drank it…….

IMG_1417.jpeg

A girl after my own heart! A pint on the beach at 10:30 am. Looks like paradise!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1417.jpeg

I think you need TWO unwanted beers after that LONG flight!!!!!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Need opinions. Does this stack work?
IMG_9529.jpeg
Well it doesn't not work IMO. But I do think the two thinner bracelets are better paired to each other, and I would pair the art deco bracelet with a high polished white gold/platinum oval bangle so as not to detract from its design, and balance its boldness. But that's my taste. All are gorgeous!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
IMG_9529.jpeg

I really like this stack. I think the parts are similar enough to pull together as a united whole, yet varied enough to be interesting and dynamic.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_9529.jpeg

Short answer, Yes! They really work together well with the older style mixed with the new!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well it doesn't not work IMO. But I do think the two thinner bracelets are better paired to each other, and I would pair the art deco bracelet with a high polished white gold/platinum oval bangle so as not to detract from its design, and balance its boldness. But that's my taste. All are gorgeous!

I second this. And @nala the one nearest your hand is absolutely stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results