shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm right handed, and wear bracelets on my right, I find stuff on my left wrist so annoying! I always wear my wedding band with my e-ring or sapphire halo/cluster on my left hand, and like those to be the sole focus.

I'm not a huge stacking fan, but find this a bit fun. My tennis bracelet, with a rubber bracelet for Remembrance Day this week.

20231109_182814.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm right handed, and wear bracelets on my right, I find stuff on my left wrist so annoying! I always wear my wedding band with my e-ring or sapphire halo/cluster on my left hand, and like those to be the sole focus.

I'm not a huge stacking fan, but find this a bit fun. My tennis bracelet, with a rubber bracelet for Remembrance Day this week.

20231109_182814.jpg

Thank you for your views & for the lovely picture :kiss2: I have the older children at school (10-11) selling poppies each lunchtime this week, but their wristband selection are not a patch on yours! It’s gorgeous!

What TCW is your bracelet, out of interest? I am with the jeweller tomorrow to look & have already decided I want something quite slim. I’m a stacker & I don’t want it to be too in your face - It needs to play nicely with my bangle & others. I did joke about getting a low TCW as an “entry level” & Mr T gagged / looked annoyed when I explained what that meant, so I think this may be my first & last tennis bracelet & I need to chose wisely!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your views & for the lovely picture :kiss2: I have the older children at school (10-11) selling poppies each lunchtime this week, but their wristband selection are not a patch on yours! It’s gorgeous!

What TCW is your bracelet, out of interest? I am with the jeweller tomorrow to look & have already decided I want something quite slim. I’m a stacker & I don’t want it to be too in your face - It needs to play nicely with my bangle & others. I did joke about getting a low TCW as an “entry level” & Mr T gagged / looked annoyed when I explained what that meant, so I think this may be my first & last tennis bracelet & I need to chose wisely!

Thank you lovely, I saw it and had to have it! My 7 year old wanted one too, but has teeny tiny wrists and arms like spaghetti, so she wears it around her leg :lol-2:

Ooh I'm super excited for you!!! Mine is 3ctw.

Let me know how your appointment goes!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! We need details! Looks great!

Thank you! It’s 2.75ctw matched F colour VS1 excellent cut. It’s already been hidden until Christmas Day :lol-2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It’s 2.75ctw matched F colour VS1 excellent cut. It’s already been hidden until Christmas Day :lol-2:

Beautiful! At least we all got a sneak peek - thanks! Nothing better than diamonds under the tree!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond bracelet over the black jumper makes it look like there are tiny onyx details on the bracelet itself!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I wish that I have an onyx one too, sigh! Thanks.

seafarm

Shiny_Rock
Omg beautiful! Can you share deets on the tennis bracelet?

Hi @Mreader, thank you!

Sure - it’s 10.68ctw, 18cm (7”), 18ct white gold, H-I/SI and has 44 diamonds (just under 0.25 each).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results