color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_1168.jpeg

Added a sweet little heart link bracelet to my rose gold stack ❤️

I love that heart link bracelet it’s adorable! I used to have a heart link necklace but lost it and the vendor stopped selling them. Please can you share where you bought it?

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I love that heart link bracelet it’s adorable! I used to have a heart link necklace but lost it and the vendor stopped selling them. Please can you share where you bought it?

Thank you! ❤️
It popped up on Stuller’s new product page and I had a local jeweler order it for me. It took forever to come in, but maybe there were some kinks they had to work out initially. (Item # is CH1207)

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! ❤️
It popped up on Stuller’s new product page and I had a local jeweler order it for me. It took forever to come in, but maybe there were some kinks they had to work out initially. (Item # is CH1207)

Thank you!!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I think you might be a secret Princess with beautiful gowns & silks & textiles galore to match your beautiful jewellery :kiss2:

Define Princess, hmm...I wish, haha! I do like day dresses and have a thing for texture. Thank you Ally for being so nice as always.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wondering if my necklace can double as a bracelet—like is it strong enough!
IMG_0824.jpeg

Is that bangle new?? It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME WANT!

And yes, I think it could. I like charm bracelets.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that bangle new?? It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME WANT!

And yes, I think it could. I like charm bracelets.

Not new! Have had for a long time now!
Ty!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wondering if my necklace can double as a bracelet—like is it strong enough!
IMG_0824.jpeg

Love that marquise….. :kiss2:

Can I see a profile of the band please? I’m thinking of having my pear cut set in a similar bangle next year.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got the mini diamond clover flexible bracelet. Love how it looks with my other bracelets!! 20231029_161551.jpg

Attachments

• 20231029_161615.jpg
    20231029_161615.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 22

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is divine @cushioncutnut !!! Please tell us more about the bracelet in the middle! The color of the stones is mesmerizing!!!

It is a Crislu brand bracelet...I wish I could say it was real emeralds but this will do ...for now!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CALLING ALL BRACELET STACKERS!!!

Do you stack on your dominant hand, or non dominant hand & why? And do you wear a watch with your bracelets?

I used to always stack on my LH (non dom) with my watch, but then my new gold bangle felt heavy & weird against my watch so I moved the bracelets to the RH. But I bash those puppies on everything now & they are so scuffed. I love patina, but I have taken chunks out of freshly plastered walls sweeping my arm up to reach window blind chords, got my wrist wedged down the side of the car seat retrieving my phone, whacked a child at school on the side of the head in a hurry to stifle blood from a head injury…… It’s become quite annoying. I’m tempted to move everything back to my non dom hand & suffer the watch clunking.

Tell me (& show me) what works for you?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't wear bracelets on my dom hand/wrist for so many reasons that you stated very often. If I wear a watch on my non dom hand/wrist, I don't wear but one bracelet with it that is not a clunky bracelet.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
CALLING ALL BRACELET STACKERS!!!

Do you stack on your dominant hand, or non dominant hand & why? And do you wear a watch with your bracelets?

I used to always stack on my LH (non dom) with my watch, but then my new gold bangle felt heavy & weird against my watch so I moved the bracelets to the RH. But I bash those puppies on everything now & they are so scuffed. I love patina, but I have taken chunks out of freshly plastered walls sweeping my arm up to reach window blind chords, got my wrist wedged down the side of the car seat retrieving my phone, whacked a child at school on the side of the head in a hurry to stifle blood from a head injury…… It’s become quite annoying. I’m tempted to move everything back to my non dom hand & suffer the watch clunking.

Tell me (& show me) what works for you?

I don't wear a watch anymore, but used to on my non dominant wrist. Now I wear my bracelet stack there. I do too much with my dominant hand/arm.

The only down side to this is that my non-dom hand is the left, and with my wedding rings on my left hand as well, it seems all the bling is on the left.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't wear a watch anymore, but used to on my non dominant wrist. Now I wear my bracelet stack there. I do too much with my dominant hand/arm.

The only down side to this is that my non-dom hand is the left, and with my wedding rings on my left hand as well, it seems all the bling is on the left.

Thank you for this. I feel exactly the same. Plus when I am not in school I tend to not wear my watch, so I think I will try switching everything back to my left wrist & see how I get on. I’m fed up of trapping my wrist, snagging & bashing, so might have to take ALL the bling on one arm :lol-2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer to wear my watch on my left (non-dominant) hand and bracelets on my right. However, I don’t wear my bracelets all the time so I am usually wearing them out and not doing every day stuff. I don’t want anything scratching my watch so I never wear a bracelet with it. However, we all have different lifestyles and comfort levels so I say go with what works for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results