shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Love this! Can you tell me the sizes of the diamonds so I can get an idea of scale? Thanks!

Thank you! And yes for sure. The tennis bracelet is a half tennis situation, the diamonds cover most of my wrist but the rest is chain .. they measure about 1.5mm, so probably total .5ctw or less maybe?

The middle cuff, they’re teeny like .10 most, but bezelled with milgrain so they face up a little bigger I feel like.

The yellow gold cuff is .62 , and my wrist is about 6”. Hope that helps!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
@Neptune Have you ever shared the history & stories behind these two bracelets? Was the yellow gold one a brooch & did you do the conversion? Would love to know more if you know?

I too thought that it was a brooch originally. After taking the bangle to a goldsmith for some TLC, he suggested that it might be either a barrette or part of a bracelet due to the steep curvature. A part of the bracelet….whoa! You mean that another section of this guy could be found somewhere in the world, fanciful!? So… we still not sure, but I love it regardless.

The other one is from an auction house. I went to the viewing with no intention to look at it. Then in the concern of the display case, behind a delish ruby diamond Deco pin, it was giving out those hypnotic sparkles. The rest is history.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too thought that it was a brooch originally. After taking the bangle to a goldsmith for some TLC, he suggested that it might be either a barrette or part of a bracelet due to the steep curvature. A part of the bracelet….whoa! You mean that another section of this guy could be found somewhere in the world, fanciful!? So… we still not sure, but I love it regardless.

The other one is from an auction house. I went to the viewing with no intention to look at it. Then in the concern of the display case, behind a delish ruby diamond Deco pin, it was giving out those hypnotic sparkles. The rest is history.

I wonder where the other half of that bracelet / barrette might be?! Imagine how exciting it would be to be able to locate it & re-build it!!

They are beautiful. I never tire or seeing them on you & thank you for the info :kiss2:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I added to my bracelet stack. Compass set french cuts with a diamond heart.

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpeg
    IMG_1155.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1145.jpeg
    IMG_1145.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 29

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I wonder where the other half of that bracelet / barrette might be?! Imagine how exciting it would be to be able to locate it & re-build it!!

They are beautiful. I never tire or seeing them on you & thank you for the info :kiss2:

Thank you again!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Absolutely stunning! I have never seen French cuts set like this in a bracelet before!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good Lord! I don't know how I am still alive after seeing this! I need my own home AED! SOOOOO beautiful!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord! I don't know how I am still alive after seeing this! I need my own home AED! SOOOOO beautiful!

Lol Thanks, Sharon!
Good to “see” you! How is life in the great NW?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol Thanks, Sharon!
Good to “see” you! How is life in the great NW?

Snowy. But it all melted when I saw your bracelet! Take care, lovely!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_7524.jpg

I rarely wear them together like this. I usually only wear the magic and love. I am OBSESSED with the YG guilloche but I have only worn it once so far! I have a white gold guilloche and a YG MOP that i stopped wearing and was going to sell because i ordered a diamond tennis bracelet but i am taking Yssies advice and just hoarding them LOL

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7524.jpg

I rarely wear them together like this. I usually only wear the magic and love. I am OBSESSED with the YG guilloche but I have only worn it once so far! I have a white gold guilloche and a YG MOP that i stopped wearing and was going to sell because i ordered a diamond tennis bracelet but i am taking Yssies advice and just hoarding them LOL

Absolutely LOVE these! The Love & the Guilloche are a match made in heaven.

HOARD EVERYTHING!!!! :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7524.jpg

Can't wait to see the diamond tennis bracelet thrown into the mix!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results