shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Black Friday pearl purchases!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here are the rest. The FW keshi is very metallic, but doesn't show up like that in my picture. It's beautiful with gold, lavender, peach, cream, etc.

img_3990.jpg

pearl_paradise_-_36_22_7.gif

img_3988.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous purchases! I missed out, AGAIN, on the one keshi that was put on the clearance page today. It was sold within minutes!

Enjoy your beauties!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Green, peach and lavender pendant with unity finding. This one reminds me of a cute snail. The loose FW is also green, peach and lavender. I attached a large eye pin to it. The dark spots on the pearls are my phone's reflection. These two are more vibrant than the skinny, feminine, subtle blue and lavender one.

pearl_paradise_-_0.gif

img_3989.jpg

pearl_paradise_-_2.gif

img_3017.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1386906692|3573364 said:
Green, peach and lavender pendant with unity finding. This one reminds me of a cute snail. The loose FW is also green, peach and lavender. I attached a large eye pin to it. The dark spots on the pearls are my phone's reflection. These two are more vibrant than the skinny, feminine, subtle blue and lavender one.
Wow, I love the first one! It's so pretty!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1386918563|3573440 said:

Me too. I haven't glued the eye pin to the second one yet, just pushed it in to test how it hangs. My sister told me she prefers saltwater pearls over FW. So I may keep the first only.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Both are beautiful but the 1st has my vote too!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
These souffle pearls are pretty but I think I am having second thoughts about them. I think I'll keep the lavender and blue one as it is subtle. The green ones are very metallic but somehow I don't feel it's me. My sister has strong preference for saltwater pearls (which I just found out recently), so I won't gift these to her.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
HHPmom|1386934131|3573509 said:
sortmon|1386918563|3573440 said:

Me too. I haven't glued the eye pin to the second one yet, just pushed it in to test how it hangs. My sister told me she prefers saltwater pearls over FW. So I may keep the first only.

Has she seen these freshwaters yet? Stunning!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, I get to add mine! Picked them up today. Then tried to get some pics for you all. And now it's late and I still haven't finished packing (am leaving for European tomorrow). But here are a few pics.

Yet another happy possessor of the exotic Keshi strand! Copper, gold, lavender and cream. Yummy!

_12665.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And another.

_12666.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And here is my fabulous stunningly gorgeous soufflé! With matching baroque blue akoyas!
The soufflé is reflecting my red sweater in this shot.

_12667.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And another shot.

_12668.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And here it is under fluorescent.

_12669.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Have a safe and fun trip periwinkle. I wish you had time to take pictures of the soufflé and akoya on white background. The FW keshi is so beautiful. I love mine with gold, pink, cream and especially lavender pearls. I caught my boss staring at my necklace yesterday when we were talking. He normally does not do that and only commented once on a Tahitian piece.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing your beautiful souffle & Akoyas! And have a safe trip!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl Your souffle and akoya pearls are SO pretty, love the colors! What are your plans for them? Your keshis are also lovely! Have a safe and fun trip :wavey:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
I managed to find time to take more pictures!

In PNW daylight, on a white background. The soft colours really came up (I used tissue wrapping paper to diffuse!).
Side A and side B!

_12680.jpg

_12681.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And another

_12682.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek|1387038997|3574154 said:
periwinklegirl Your souffle and akoya pearls are SO pretty, love the colors! What are your plans for them? Your keshis are also lovely! Have a safe and fun trip :wavey:

Thanks!

Honestly, I thought the akoyas would be much bluer! The aqua is lovely, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Was planning to string them (on a mixed baroque akoya strand) but am now seriously considering putting the soufflé on an enhancer bail.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone!

Happy Holidays to you too!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Keshi on a white background

_12683.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
And another. They are just astonishing!

_12684.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1386906450|3573362 said:
Just gorgeous purchases! I missed out, AGAIN, on the one keshi that was put on the clearance page today. It was sold within minutes!

Enjoy your beauties!

I'm sure you ask to be on a waiting list in case any more come back. Just a thought!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I did just that!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Periwinklegirl, Your keshis are true candies. Just waiting necks shots... :D . As a newbie, souffles are new to me. All I have seen now are incredibly beautiful :lickout:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1387044873|3574210 said:
I did just that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I figured you would and my guess is Jeremy will work really hard to get you a strand :twirl: He's good like that :appl: :appl: :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Periwinklegirl, you nailed it with the keshi's colors. IRL the metallic luster is incredible.

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Hope you have a fun and safe trip, periwinklegirl. Are you going to take your fantastic new pearls with you? I don't think I could bear to leave them at home.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1386959911|3573726 said:
These souffle pearls are pretty but I think I am having second thoughts about them. I think I'll keep the lavender and blue one as it is subtle. The green ones are very metallic but somehow I don't feel it's me. My sister has strong preference for saltwater pearls (which I just found out recently), so I won't gift these to her.
I'm returning my souffle too. It's sad because I was so excited about the souffles before the Black Friday sale. However, I just don't think that the color goes super well with my skin tone and there are other things I want to purchase more. :)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHPmom|1386906692|3573364 said:

Maybe we can trade :Up_to_something:? I just got my souffle and it has similar tones but yours seems to have more green, which I prefer.

I'm having such a hard time figuring out the colors of my new souffle and tahitians. The weather has been very dark and gloomy so the pearls don't look that great. Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow so I can figure out their actual colors.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- I know what you mean! I've been leaving the house in the dark and returning in the dark and haven't been able to properly visit with my new Tahitians. They just looked dark... I finally saw them in daylight and they are indeed dark green with amazing, wonderful reds! I'll post pictures later. I must say, I love everything I bought from PP during Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results