shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 3-stone rings.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I have searched this forum for days with every combination of words for three stones and I know I still haven''t found them all. On top of that there is no thread for just three stones! So...show me your three stone rings! All sizes, shapes and colors including colored stones are welcome!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I know you''ve seen mine, but here it is now in this thread. For those who don''t know the stats:

3 stone mounting made by James Meyer, all old european cut I SI, center .84, sides .43 and .41

uppyJMthreestoneoec.JPG

stci

Ideal_Rock
Uppy!!!! This ring is incredible! OMG! Sooooo gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's my engagement ring and wedding band. It's not the best picture though.
.92 RB center stone with .20 pear sides in a trellis setting. Made by WF.

zoesengring2.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s mine, 3 stone RB e-ring, 1.55ctw.

Here is a thread with lots of three stones to drool over!
18.gif

EringByBirdCage01.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one is just for RBs, and is full of yummy 3 stone goodness!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quick thread jack-Andi, do you have a thread on your wedding band anywhere? It''s so thin and pretty I wonder if something like that might work w/my ering.

Sorry SCG! Back to regular scheduled programming!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I won''t have anything to contribute for a month or so, but thanks for posting SDL''s thread Dandi! I hadn''t seen that one before!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DA - I just love your ring! The centre to side stone ratio looks just right to me and always makes me do a double-take when I run across it in threads.

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my e-ring. 7mm diamond and 6.4mm ceylon sapphire side stones. I don''t have a thread on it. I have been thinking just recently of changing it. I must be insane. PS is ruining me and I think I just need to take it off for a while and put it in the box so I miss it.....or stay away from Pricescope!

IMG_656211p.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite bezeled three stone is Uppy''s ring. My favorite prong set three stone is this one by WF.

WFCustom20CAD2asdfa.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Those threads from SDL and LS are great! And I love all the rings posted here so far! Keep ''em coming!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look through the styles in this link too. It's all the three stones from Cross Jewelers. They do their fair share of semi bezels. I kinda' like that their bezels are on the outside edges of the diamonds to protect them from every day life.

http://www.crossjewelers.com/products/dept.asp?FolderID=16

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Mine is pretty basic. The side stones are roughly half the weight of the center stone. It goes with everything. I would love a three stone with a colored gemstone one day. The center stone is .57 .

threestone814w.jpg

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2010 9:54:02 AM
Author: vanderaf
Here''s my e-ring. 7mm diamond and 6.4mm ceylon sapphire side stones. I don''t have a thread on it. I have been thinking just recently of changing it. I must be insane. PS is ruining me and I think I just need to take it off for a while and put it in the box so I miss it.....or stay away from Pricescope!

Vanderaf - yes, you must be insane! That e-ring is GORGEOUS!! But I do know the feeling. PS does spoil things in a way.

Here''s my 3-stone. I know this thread isn''t incredibly current, but I happened upon it and thought I''d contribute. :)

eringavatar5.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Grrr I don''t know why it posted twice. I am PS stupid tonight. I think maybe I should catch up on sleep. "love my sailor" your Hs look so white!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY CEMRN.......your ring is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!! I can''t believe I missed this. Incredible. I think I just got drool on my keyboard so will have to stop typing to wipe it off.

B E A U T I F U L
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I just love it! WOW

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2010 9:54:02 AM
Author: vanderaf

I love the color and the proportion of your 3-stone! Beautiful!!!!

Here is mine - it was sunny today ( surprise Surprise!!! ) so I snapped this pic... :)

prettyinthesun.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
playing around with the camera. here''s my three stone, radiant with trillions

Iring66.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 10:30:16 PM
Author: gardengloves
playing around with the camera. here''s my three stone, radiant with trillions

Garden! I love your pretty!!! Do you have a thread about it? :)

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
And white...The white one was my first real upgrade and I wore it for a while. However, when I wore yellow gold, my set didn''t match, so I had one made in yellow eventually.

countessw.jpg

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is mine...1.5ct center and either .35 or .40 sides.

facetgirl3stone1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results