shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 3-stone rings.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Such pretty rings! I''m so happy to see this thread taking off.
36.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 10:46:47 PM
Author: Amethyste
Date: 5/12/2010 10:30:16 PM

Author: gardengloves

playing around with the camera. here''s my three stone, radiant with trillions

Garden! I love your pretty!!! Do you have a thread about it? :)

Thanks Amethyste,

Coming from you, with the beautiful lemony,( her trillions look like angel wings), that''s a very sweet compliment.

My thread is in the mist of the PS internet, but actually this is the best photo I''ve ever taken of my ring. Thanks again, and I love all your photos and the way lemony looks on you.

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/P1010139.JPG
I hope the picture attached. If so, this is my 3 stone ring. The center stone is a 1 carat, E color and the sidestones are fancy light yellow half moons that weigh .53 carats.

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Well that didnt work. I have no idea how to repost a pic I already posted in another thread. Sorry.

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
Let's try this again. 1 carat center stone, E color and fancy light yellow half moon diamonds for the sidestones that weigh .53 carats. I should add that it was custom made by Shaftel Diamond Company in Houston, (give credit where credit is due).

MYP1010139.JPG

Newonk

Rough_Rock
This is my BGD crossed trellis in white gold - about 1.7 cttw. i LOVE it!

ringedit.jpg

Newonk

Rough_Rock
second shot closer up. I love the way the claw prongs turned out...its delicate but also feels substantial and really comfortable (I''ve been wearing it now for two weeks since I got engaged on April 29!)

secondringshot2222.jpg

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/16/2010 5:08:05 PM
Author: Newonk
second shot closer up. I love the way the claw prongs turned out...its delicate but also feels substantial and really comfortable (I''ve been wearing it now for two weeks since I got engaged on April 29!)
Newonk--your ring is so lovely! Would you mind telling me your ring size--the finger coverage is awesome. I am currently working with BGD on a 3 stone reset and just sent in two diamonds that were in my original e-ring. Did Brian re-cut your diamonds or just use them as they are? Do you have stats by chance? Thanks so much--I''m just trying to get an idea of what mine might look like, since my diamonds will be a similar carat weight to yours :)

Newonk

Rough_Rock
Sure - glad you are working with BGD they are fantastic! My stones are about .33/1.00/.33 - I have no idea about the color/clarity though (they are family heirloom stones.) My ring size is 5.5. The proportions are really nice - I would have probably chosen .50s as sidestones if I were doing it from scratch, but now I think that .33 is about the maximum size I''d choose for a 1.00 center stone - I love the way the proportions look. The setting is so graceful and well-finished. Bravo BGD!!

JeBri31508

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/16/2010 9:50:09 PM
Author: Newonk
Sure - glad you are working with BGD they are fantastic! My stones are about .33/1.00/.33 - I have no idea about the color/clarity though (they are family heirloom stones.) My ring size is 5.5. The proportions are really nice - I would have probably chosen .50s as sidestones if I were doing it from scratch, but now I think that .33 is about the maximum size I''d choose for a 1.00 center stone - I love the way the proportions look. The setting is so graceful and well-finished. Bravo BGD!!
Thanks for the info Newonk! My proportions will be similar to yours (.30/1.2/.30) with a size 5.5 finger as well. It looks great on your hand, so I am hoping that Brian is going to be able to use my current stones and create this ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings everyone! I
30.gif
3 stone settings!

grace10209

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 12:57:17 PM
Author: JeraVae
And white...The white one was my first real upgrade and I wore it for a while. However, when I wore yellow gold, my set didn''t match, so I had one made in yellow eventually.
I LOVE IT - how big is each princess? i am thinking of resetting mine! just put up a thread on it. tx

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Author:JeraVae
Here''s my princess 3 stone in yellow

JeraVae, what an absolutely FASCINATING set. I''ve honestly never seen anything quite like that. I would never have thought princess cuts could look so wonderfully vintage, and the band is non-matchy and yet goes with it perfectly at the same time! My goodness you have an eye for style.

Thanks for sharing that, I must say it''s one of my favorite sets I''ve ever seen on PS.

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 5:17:59 PM
Author: grace10209
Date: 5/13/2010 12:57:17 PM

Author: JeraVae

And white...The white one was my first real upgrade and I wore it for a while. However, when I wore yellow gold, my set didn''t match, so I had one made in yellow eventually.
I LOVE IT - how big is each princess? i am thinking of resetting mine! just put up a thread on it. tx

Thanks, Grace. Since there are 6 princes diamonds I will just tell you the approximate measurements. The center stones are 6mm and the side stones are 4.5mm.

JeraVae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 8:45:59 PM
Author: redhead02

JeraVae, what an absolutely FASCINATING set. I''ve honestly never seen anything quite like that. I would never have thought princess cuts could look so wonderfully vintage, and the band is non-matchy and yet goes with it perfectly at the same time! My goodness you have an eye for style.

Thanks for sharing that, I must say it''s one of my favorite sets I''ve ever seen on PS.

Thank you, Redhead! You have no idea how flattered I am. I am even prouder to wear it, now, thank you so much.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
MarquiseGirl, that is stunning, very unique and absolutely gorgeous.

Wear it well and enjoy. Are you getting lots of compliments?

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, Redhead! You have no idea how flattered I am. I am even prouder to wear it, now, thank you so much.

You''re welcome! Btw, did you get that band custom made, or is it available anywhere online? I''m planning to eventually accumulate a couple stacking bands to wear as RHRs, and I''m coveting your band hardcore :)

Feebz13

Rough_Rock
Here''s the 3 stone I recently purchased with the help of Bob @ Whiteflash.

I''ll get to see it in person this Saturday! Can''t wait! In a few months I''ll have some hand pics.

wfsample.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
newonk,
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That is gorgeous!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks -- your ring is gorgeous. :love: :cheeky: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks - I think it is a keeper!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my recent upgrade that I received in June 2010. The center stone is an 8.3mm L VS2 and the sides are 6.0mm J SI1 each. I have pictured it with my 5-stone band that is 1.03 ctw G/H SI1 that I received in July. I wear these together as a set.

lmfmi4vrrng144.JPG

lmfmi4vrrng44.JPG

coco3

Rough_Rock
Realtoki,

Beautiful ring, I was momentarily stumped! My jeweler calls it a "pie cut" and I have one in a round. You can't tell at all unless you examine the ring, and then of course the facets are different. I haven't seen it done in an oval, it's stunning. I know this isn't a 3 stone, but I'm posting mine here for you to see. This is not my engagement ring, BTW, but mine WILL be a 3 stone and should be ready next week, so I'll be back to post mine.'

ETA: also, I was going to suggest a wedding band for you like the Tiffany shared-setting band, but I am very partial to that band. I would personally also get a half-round plain band with no diamonds as well, then you can go blingy or subdued as the occasion requires!

Coco

pie-cut.jpg

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
I've really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful three stone rings in all shapes and sizes! :love:
Here's mine:

L3stoneandrg.jpg

Here's a picture of my three stone asscher paired with rose gold band from a distance.

L3strgcloseup1.jpg

Here's the same combination closer up.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
All these 3 stones are DRIVING ME WILD! :love: :love: :love:

This is making me lust for a 3 stone right hand ring. I could never pick just one of these gorgeous rings. All you guys are so lucky! 8)

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Re:

JeraVae said:

JeraVae, this is beautiful! :love:

I am in love with your bands too, both of them! If you don't mind me asking, where did you have them made?

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my wedding set featuring my 3-stone engagement ring. I can't remember the exact specs, but it's set in platinum and somewhere in the 1.3-1.4 range. The center stone is a 1 ct. blue diamond (I think VS1), and the side stones are trillions (I believe they're VS2s or SI1). My wedding ring is a simple platinum pipe cut, but I'm hoping to add a micropave band or two someday :naughty: :love:

three stone .jpg

lopezsie

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, Farleysmom. I am just in awe. So beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
lopezsie|1308983953|2954662 said:
Oh my goodness, Farleysmom. I am just in awe. So beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Ahhhhh thank you. Your so sweet. I still really love my 3-stone and although I've changed the bands I wear with it, I know this will be my forever e-ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results