shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Yellow Gold Bling!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, I love yellow gold!! Thanks for posting some of my pieces for me, Amy!! :appl: Here are a few more YG diamond pieces I wear alot.

.50ctw halo pendant

.50ctw bangle

.77ct and .65ct OEC RHRs, set by DanielM

.50ctw 5 stone RHR

It's night time now, so I'll try and get some decent pics of my engagement ring tomorrow.

OECResets 012.jpg

YGThread 001.jpg

Attachments

• HaloPendant2.bmp
    930.3 KB · Views: 876
  • 21stBangle.bmp
    669.8 KB · Views: 888

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, and here's my YG scatter band! I wear it to work in place of my wedding set, usually on its own.

Stackage07.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/thanks-to-you-all-i-have-my-dream-e-ring.162468/

melave » 25 Jun 2011 08:17
Hi all

I have been lurking for a little while. Whilst i haven't posted much, i have read a lot!!! I just thought since you guys had helped my (now) fiancee and i choose our diamonds and setting i should just say thanks. So thanks!!!!! I am very grateful to this forum and all the wonderful advice.

My OH and i flew to the big city to buy a ring. I had a couple of designs that i thought was what i want. Until i saw my dream e-ring. My OH and i both loved it so that was an easy decision. We picked the diamond and all was good.

Then the waiting game started. OMG!!! 3 weeks felt like months!! Then the doubt. Will i still love it?

It came. I had to wait. Less than a day but still.......... Then i go out for a couple of hours and come home to something tied to my dog... Yup it is my ring

It isn't huge, but perfect for me

Ok so now for the stats
Centre stone is 0.5ct, F, VVS2,
Side stones are 10 baguette cut, 0.66tcw, D-F, VVS
I put it into the HCA and it came back as 0.8.

Attachments

• melave.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 933

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my 24 karat solid gold bangle bracelets. I had the first one made when I was disappointed with the workmanship of a Gurhan bracelet I had ordered. (There is a very funny picture somehwere on Pricescope of the oversized bangle I was sent!) I kept adding to the collection before the price of gold soared. The bracelets are yellow gold since pure gold is yellow in color, although it is a redder yellow than 14K or 18K yellow gold.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

AGBFsSeven24KGoldBangles.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I love YG! Who knew??!!

Amy: You do such a great job keeping all of these threads updated! You deserve a hand of applause! :appl: :appl:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, PSers have the most amazing jewlery collection anywhere! :love: :lickout:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
posted by diamondlil

for her mother
from Quest Jewelers
circle of life pendant
pendant is yellow gold with a 25 mm "O" and 1.10 ctw melee

diamondlil.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lumpkin » 03 Apr 2006 08:34

lumpkin.jpg