shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone OEC victorian ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
This is my latest bauble. 1.45tcw OEC antique late victorian ring. The stones are blazing white (although not ICY WHITE!) and are totally eye clean.

I was originally getting a 1.29tcw 5 stone made, but then my jeweller got this in and there was no contest. The OEC completely won me over! I love the bigger flashes i get from these stones. Under halogen lighting I find it impossible to tell where one stone starts and the other finishes.

vicfront2.jpg

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
#3 love the detail on the side - it all flows beautifully

vicside3.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is SO GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
I especially love the filigree on the sides, and how the stones get larger as they approach the middle (right?) Great find!!!
9.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 3:19:32 PM
Author: glitterkitty
took the words right out of my mouth...beautiful
emlove.gif

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
#5 i love the rainbows captured on the table!

victable1.jpg

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Hey, thanks Albi. Yes, the middle stone is the largest and they graduate down in size. I''m just so happy with it!

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 3:22:39 PM
Author: marvel

Date: 7/21/2006 3:19:32 PM
Author: glitterkitty
took the words right out of my mouth...beautiful
emlove.gif
Thanks Marvel, the claws look really heavy in the pics, but in reality they are so very delicate.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just yummmmmy. I love it.

Linda

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
SO gorgeous! I saw a glipmse of this in your other thread pics and I was soooo hoping you make a new thread for it! I love OECs! I have such a yearning for a ring like yours...someday...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I just love the look of an OEC. And the detail in that setting is gorgeous.

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Thats really sweet Facetfire - i never really thought about them until i joined PS, and then when this became available... well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. And it was my 10th wedding anniversary
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The detailing is just gorgeous!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful. I love the yellow gold and how can you go wrong with an OEC?! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore OEC''s and this ring is just gorgeous. I really love the setting too. Lucky girl!!!
30.gif
30.gif

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
FG, Dee*Jay, Curlygirl and Kayleigh - thankyou so much for sharing my appreciation of my ring. I''ve been really lucky to find such and exceptional example of a late victorian ring, and I love the fact that it was given as an expression of love again at over 100 years old!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It''s wonderful!! Do you have a favorite place you poke around for antique jewellery, or did you come upon this beauty by chance? (myself, I am always on the lookout for neat finds like these....)

cheers--Sharon

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sharon,

my regular jeweller carries a wonderful selection of antique jewellry, and he actually got this in when he was about to start making a traditional 5 stone anniversary ring. Unfortunately his shop is near my office
31.gif
so if i check his stock whenever I''m in - which thankfully for my dh is not that often!

I always look in stores wherever I am - you never know what you might find!

glitterkitty

Shiny_Rock
Just one or two more...

Rings 005.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I''d been checking out a similar ring on ebay, but yours is just so much prettier it makes me realize I''m going to need to keep looking (well, that and I just spent the money on my new pendant instead! LOL). The scroll work on the sides is what really sets it apart in my mind...so beautiful!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so lovely...I have such a weakness for the antique style rings! Yummy!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love it!!! Such pretty flashes!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a really pretty and special ring!!! It looks so nice on your hand. Thanks for sharing!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Wowser! What a beauty!! I love OEC''s!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. I love the profile shot too.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a special ring
it''s lovely

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is so beautiful and I love the detail on the side. Plus I love yellow gold. Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results