shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me some Van Craeynest!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, Polished!!! :love: I love sapphires in yg (or anything for that matter!)! It is a beautiful compliment to your other ring!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse-I love your set! Absolutely gorgeous! I covet it! Beeeeeeaaaaauuuuutiful :love: :love: :love:

baby nurse|1351261212|3292817 said:
I received my plat 556 and 456 :appl: ! I'm really, really happy with it! Never having seen a VanC piece in person, I can't get over the amount of detail in these little rings. The diamond is 1.5 ct, ring size 4.5.

A few quick pics...

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Polished both of your rings are exquisite!!! Lucky woman to have two of these amazing settings! Your sapphire looks amazing in the YG! Gorgeous and unique choice for an engagement ring :love: :love: :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Blacksand wonderful setting choice for your grandmothers diamond! Really lovely and the YG looks perfect! I soooo want one of these settings, just exquisite! :love: :love: :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamondseeker I swear half the fun of posting my rings is knowing you're a Van Craeynest fan and will come on here and see them. I've just spent a substantial sum on two rings but actually feel as though I've saved money. I've always wanted a lovely deep blue sapphire ring and this is really the exact one I'm happy with.

Thank you woofmama I'm not a newly engaged but we've reached a stage where an upgrade or two (or three!) is possible and I'm enjoying sporting them. The sapphire ring in person is just scrumptious. I hope you are enjoying your superb new set.

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock

Attachments

• cross_jewelers_brandywine_diamond_ring.bmp
    610.4 KB · Views: 1,843

VanCraeynest

Rough_Rock
Trade
Yes it is a Van Craeynest. It is our E.448.YG/PT.4

We need to put a picture up on the Van Craeynest website.

Paul Emerson II
Van Craeynest

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock
Thank you Paul. It's beautiful.

Can you guess if this solitaire might be a Van Craeynest piece? These blurry vendor photos are all I have - I haven't seen it in person and have not received an answer to my request for additional photos.

c__kgrhqr__h4fcq-yvvvpbq_r8neegg__60_57.jpg

c__kgrhqr__h_fc1yvqwhrbq_r850pk___60_57.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That one looks similar to 484 to me but it is hard to tell without seeing the sides. I think the top is a little different than 484,though. Apparently there were some ring makers that made similar styles because someone here had a band that was a close match to a VC ring but it was not VC.

Gem-Show

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the tip DS! I was thinking it could also be the 448 above. With these photos, all I can do is guess.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gem-Show|1356380057|3339253 said:
Thank you for the tip DS! I was thinking it could also be the 448 above. With these photos, all I can do is guess.

Wish we could make out what is written inside the shank. That makes me think it may not be VC because I think their emblem is a V and C combined.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
blacksand|1352223362|3299897 said:
Happy day! This is the first delivery we have received since the hurricane, and it was a wonderful one!

Sorry my pictures aren't very good!

My beautiful wedding band!

With my engagement ring (my grandmother's OEC set in VC 456 and the 556 wedding band in yellow gold with an antique finish).

Blacksand, I've been meaning to respond to this forever... your wedding band is gorgeous! What a fabulous wedding set :love:
I have a special fondness for yellow gold, and particularly, this setting ;-) !

I believe you're supposed to be getting married very soon; have a wonderful day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Polished your ring is incredible! :love: :appl:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Skippy, your post gave me a lift! I've been really enjoying this VC ring and I'm adoring the depth of colour of the sapphire. I'm glad a gorgeous three stone sapphire ring is jewel of the week this week, showcasing just how gorgeous sapphires can be.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was just wondering if anyone has ordered any pieces from VC since the change in management?
I put a listing up for my set since I recently got a blingier 5 stone band but it doesn't match well with the VC setting, though I might keep the VC setting and put a colored stone in it even though I don't think it would look right with something that isn't a diamond, lol.

Anyways, part of the reason I'm hesitant about listing it is I'm worried I wouldn't be able to rebuy the ring in the same quality if I had a change of heart.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MakingTheGrade|1363448592|3406319 said:
Was just wondering if anyone has ordered any pieces from VC since the change in management?
I put a listing up for my set since I recently got a blingier 5 stone band but it doesn't match well with the VC setting, though I might keep the VC setting and put a colored stone in it even though I don't think it would look right with something that isn't a diamond, lol.

Anyways, part of the reason I'm hesitant about listing it is I'm worried I wouldn't be able to rebuy the ring in the same quality if I had a change of heart.

Sorry I didn't see this before, but my understanding is that the same men and same tools are making the rings in the new location so I am not worried about the quality unless some evidence comes along that proves otherwise. I think you should keep the setting, though! It would be expensive to replace!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Paul Emerson and his "team" are posting my photos on social media. Such a lame move, especially since that ring was purchased well before the company was acquired. Just to be clear, I don't mind people sharing my photos if they like my jewelry. But I do mind when a vendor steals my images and then uses the stolen images on various other sites to self promote. It violates forum policy rule 11 under: Common Sense

"11.You will not copy and retransmit any information out of these forums without first getting the permission of the original author of the message. The only exception can be using the materials for solely educational purposes with appropriate acknowledgement."

Shame on you VanCraeynest! :nono: :nono: :nono: (who isn't even in San Francisco anymore!)

Van Craeynest, San Francisco - You do not have permission to use any of my photos EVER.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Love in Bloom|1376371446|3501916 said:
Paul Emerson and his "team" are posting my photos on social media. Such a lame move, especially since that ring was purchased well before the company was acquired. Just to be clear, I don't mind people sharing my photos if they like my jewelry. But I do mind when a vendor steals my images and then uses the stolen images on various other sites to self promote. It violates forum policy rule 11 under: Common Sense

"11.You will not copy and retransmit any information out of these forums without first getting the permission of the original author of the message. The only exception can be using the materials for solely educational purposes with appropriate acknowledgement."

Shame on you VanCraeynest! :nono: :nono: :nono: (who isn't even in San Francisco anymore!)

Van Craeynest, San Francisco - You do not have permission to use any of my photos EVER.

LiB - that sucks. I'm sorry you are being made use of. Boo to that kind of underhanded behaviour.

a

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Angeline. I'm glad we had time to enjoy original VC on PS before this dishonest scum came along. He thinks it's okay to steal pics and mislead consumers!

Anyway, how have you been? I have a secret to tell you... :twirl:

angeline|1376381162|3501960 said:

LiB - that sucks. I'm sorry you are being made use of. Boo to that kind of underhanded behaviour.

a

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Love in Bloom|1376382289|3501962 said:
Thanks Angeline. I'm glad we had time to enjoy original VC on PS before this dishonest scum came along. He thinks it's okay to steal pics and mislead consumers!

Anyway, how have you been? I have a secret to tell you... :twirl:

Oooohhhh, I can only guess!!! Do you have my email still? I'm in Australia now :( and :)

So do tell!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this is so not okay!

I'm so sad that the company was sold; I didn't find VC until after this happened, because DH happened to see the pieces at Emerson Farrar. But now I am limited to the secondary market which makes it very hard to get what I want.

Can you pursue legal action?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results