shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I keep this 2.4ct OEC?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kiwi, are you still within your return window?

Maybe ask Neil what he meant about sparkle v fire. In my uneducated way of thinking about things I think OECs have less fire than MRB because there are fewer facets so they have fewer flashes of fire, but the reflections are bigger and more colorful and sparkly. Perhaps that is what he was noting. Again, this is my way of explaining things and I have had no training whatsoever so see what he says. I'm just wondering if maybe it isn't a necessarily a negative and is noted as a detailed and thorough appraisal.

If you end up with this diamond I'm sure it is beautiful. I haven't bought from Grace, but do follow her site and she has a great eye. I almost bought once, but wasn't fast enough. You may get this diamond and love it. If not you can wear a beautiful diamond for awhile and consign it and purchase a different one on your next US trip. Not an ideal situation but given the extremly limited inventory where you live it is still a good outcome.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kgizo|1471699960|4068052 said:

Maybe ask Neil what he meant about sparkle v fire. In my uneducated way of thinking about things I think OECs have less fire than MRB because there are fewer facets so they have fewer flashes of fire, but the reflections are bigger and more colorful and sparkly. Perhaps that is what he was noting. Again, this is my way of explaining things and I have had no training whatsoever so see what he says. I'm just wondering if maybe it isn't a necessarily a negative and is noted as a detailed and thorough appraisal.

If you end up with this diamond I'm sure it is beautiful. I haven't bought from Grace, but do follow her site and she has a great eye. I almost bought once, but wasn't fast enough. You may get this diamond and love it. If not you can wear a beautiful diamond for awhile and consign it and purchase a different one on your next US trip. Not an ideal situation but given the extremly limited inventory where you live it is still a good outcome.

I'm going to disagree with your comments above. I have a transitional stone (transitional stones are on the boarder between OECs and modern round brilliants) and it I'd argue has just as much fire as a MRB. I think people also confuse the terms fire and sparkle and what they mean. Something everyone should be aware of is that whiter colour stones appear brighter to the human eye so they reflect back more white light, lower and mid coloured stones absorb more white light so they don't appear as bright. People frequently confuse the brightness due to colour for lack of fire or cannot identify why they can't live with mid or lower coloured stones.

On the flip side of that you have correctly identified that OECS and transitional cut stones have a broader scintillation pattern, they have just as much fire but again to the human eye the type of fire and sparkle is bigger and slower versus the finer, faster, so therefore more flashing fire pattern of a MRB. OECS tend to pick up and reflect back their surroundings better than a MRB because of the type of cut they are.

I think the difficult thing with OECS and transitional cut stones is that you will only know if you like the cut pattern or not in person, this comes from looking at a range of stones, and IS personal preference, and so is colour. Most OECS hide or mask colour and tint a lot better than MRBs so an I in a OEC is generally going to be more acceptable to most people than an I in a MRB, but if you are highly colour sensitive which some people are then it can and will still bug you.

Perhaps you could aim that someone like Grace or a couple of vendors you have lined up have a range of stones in a range of colours to show you, you might be surprised that you will automatically go for one that is a much lower or indeed higher colour than you wanted because of the type of cut that appeals most to you.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1471762088|4068281 said:
kgizo|1471699960|4068052 said:

I'm going to disagree with your comments above. I have a transitional stone (transitional stones are on the boarder between OECs and modern round brilliants) and it I'd argue has just as much fire as a MRB. I think people also confuse the terms fire and sparkle and what they mean. Something everyone should be aware of is that whiter colour stones appear brighter to the human eye so they reflect back more white light, lower and mid coloured stones absorb more white light so they don't appear as bright. People frequently confuse the brightness due to colour for lack of fire or cannot identify why they can't live with mid or lower coloured stones.

On the flip side of that you have correctly identified that OECS and transitional cut stones have a broader scintillation pattern, they have just as much fire but again to the human eye the type of fire and sparkle is bigger and slower versus the finer, faster, so therefore more flashing fire pattern of a MRB. OECS tend to pick up and reflect back their surroundings better than a MRB because of the type of cut they are.

I think the difficult thing with OECS and transitional cut stones is that you will only know if you like the cut pattern or not in person, this comes from looking at a range of stones, and IS personal preference, and so is colour. Most OECS hide or mask colour and tint a lot better than MRBs so an I in a OEC is generally going to be more acceptable to most people than an I in a MRB, but if you are highly colour sensitive which some people are then it can and will still bug you.

Perhaps you could aim that someone like Grace or a couple of vendors you have lined up have a range of stones in a range of colours to show you, you might be surprised that you will automatically go for one that is a much lower or indeed higher colour than you wanted because of the type of cut that appeals most to you.

Fabulous advice. My own experience bears this out 100%.

Also you may love a stone online and be surprised to not love it in person. I really love the fact that Adam at OWD will send out stones for buyers to see and compare in person. I have had two people in the Bay Area do this and ask me to help them choose in person and BOTH times the one that the buyer kept was the underdog and lower color than they thought they would want.

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
Kgizo - yes I am still within my return window. Good idea, I may ask Neil for further clarification on that, but yes I think your explanation sounds about right!
You're right that Grace has beautiful stones and the ones she selects seem just gorgeous. The videos etc too are really helpful. Your line of thinking is the same as my husband - he's of the opinion that it will be fine, and that I'm overthinking it. But my personality is such that I can't rest until I've made sure I'm making the right decision otherwise it'll bug me every time I look at my hand!
Thank you for giving me a different perspective :wavey:

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
Arkieb and gypsy - thank you both for your comments. Arkieb thank you for your explanation of fire and sparkle, I understand what you mean. That is so interesting Gypsy that people may go for a completely different stone to the one they expected they'd like - that is a major worry for me as I could potentially go larger if I would be happy with a lower colour (although I am quite colour sensitive so I'm pretty sure I'd be attracted to whiter stones, but again, who knows?!).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so. Color sensitive.

First: seeing tint just means your eyes work. Doesn't mean you are color sensitive. By now, after 10 years on here I can accurately guess color most of the time within one color grade. Am I color sensitive? No.

Color sensitive means that you see the tint and it bothers you so much that it overpowers your impression of the beauty of lower colored stones comsistently.

To give you an example: there was a Tycoon cut in a display here and it just looked yellow to me. I thought it had to be a J. Poor thing was an H, but the tint overwhelmed it and did the stone no favors. It just looked so tinted that I could not see anything else about the stone.

You would think I am color sensitive from that right?

Nope. My favorite OECs are all in the J-M range. One of the M's is my all time favorite stone EVER. If I ever get my dream OEC at 8mm I am intentionallly going to shoot for K/L.

Stones wear color differently. Especially old cuts. In most modern cut fancies I do prefer H or higher. Fabulous performing cushions are the exception there for the right stone I or even J is lovely. Clairetek has stunning one carat J modern cushion I love. With ideal rounds I prefer I or higher in a ring stone over a carat, Ideal rounds J/K for earring and pendants is good under a carat. Ring stones under a carat J is good too in an iideal round.

Only thing needed with lower stones is confidence.

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
Gypsy - thanks for the detailed info on colour. It's really hard to say then if I am colour sensitive or not - I definitely do not like MRBs where you can see an obvious tint, and I definitely would not want one in lower colours. However, OECs are potentially a whole other ballgame. I had never even heard of an OEC before coming on PS, and the thread that caught my eye and made me look into them was Fortekittys which is an amazing stone and definitely a lower colour (L from memory?).
It was the rainbow, pastely, blocky look to it that I loved. In saying that, while I love her stone, I don't know if I would love it on me since I haven't had the chance to try anything even remotely similar IRL.
I did go to some local jewellers here and tried on a bunch of MRBs and came to the conclusion that I could confidently deal with H and up. I then kept reading that OECs usually face up a grade whiter than they are, which led me to look at I colour OECs (they also fit my budget for the size I'm hoping for). I guess I'm just super paranoid that the I colour in an OEC is for some reason going to be completely different to what's in my mind - especially after Neil said it was the J edge of I which made me wonder if it really would be different to what I'm expecting.
But I realise there's no easy answer to this and I've really just created this big mess myself by falling in love with a stone that I can't see in person before buying! :wall:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get it. I am blessed to have a ton of great stores near me here plus lots.of PSers with beautiful bling I have gotten to see in real life. Not having that is a huge disadvantage.

It's even harder with old cuts because individual stones wear color differently too. I was considering a 7mm N color. Couldn't do it. It had a perfect ASET. But it left me cold and the tint was overpowering. One of my friends just bought an M that everyone thinks is a J or better face up, including me! It doesn't have a perfect ASET as all either. And its big stone too, which is supposed to mean it shows morw tint, not less. So that makes it harder.

So I do not envy you this experience. It's a tough one.

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
Yes so true, and I guess I'm worried this might be a too tinted I. Or that I might see an L in real life and love it more and find it whiter than this I. Part of me thinks I should just feel the fear and do it anyway as I think my husband is going to have a very low tolerance for me diamond searching in NYC instead of helping him with the kids and sightseeing! And I don't want to waste precious family vacation time either.

I'm definitely guilty of being worried about what other people might think. In New Zealand everyone basically has a 0.5 - 1 carat MRB or princess cut solitaire for an e-ring, and halos are only just starting to catch on. I've never seen anyone with a coloured stone for an e-ring, and never seen an OEC or antique stone either on anyone (and my husbands a banker so I've come across some fairly well to do people and they've all still got very modest and traditional rings).
Rocking around with a 2.4 ct OEC is going to attract some hand grabbing for sure, and I just don't want anyone to take a close look at it and then says"oh lovely, you went for a coloured stone. Unusual" :naughty:
Very shallow of me I know! It's also very strange here for anyone to upgrade their e-ring. I only know one person whose done that, and she had a few people tell her they thought it was shocking to upgrade as your e-ring should have sentimental value. I know that my upgrade is going to attract attention, especially the size as over 2cts is very unusual here, so I want the diamond to look gorgeous and white, especially since there's low tolerance here for lower colour stones, and people here think they're duds.
That said, I don't want a run of the mill diamond and happy to have the unusual factor with an OEC, but don't want the unusual factor to be the colour if that makes sense.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can live with an H or higher in an MRB, and love the pastels of an OEC then an I may be too white for you, esp if it's not an exceptionally well cut I. I wore an F MRB for over three years and liked the whiteness of an I which felt whiter than my MRB. But I felt like I didn't get as many pastel, silvery, metallic-y reflections as I did with my K. I guess you can say I'm guilty for wanting it all. Super white when ever I want it, pastelish whenever I want it. But I decided I wanted more pastel colors so I went with the K. Otherwise what's the point of going with an OEC, for me anyway.

You should plan on spending time with Adam at OWD when you get to the states. Call him and make an appointment. Tell him what you're looking for and your budget. You're spending a significant amount and it deserves your attention. Your family won't mind a couple hours. Don't be so rigid on this point. Look at the big picture of how important this purchase is to you. I have a husband and two kids and with all I do they had better be ok with me taking a couple hours of me time. Happy mommy happy life for everyone.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
What an exciting time for you!

I have only recently come to OECs as well. I have a 2 carat G asscher for my original engagement ring and wanted to upgrade to something totally different (I am fortunate enough to be able to keep my original ring intact though and will wear it still). Step cuts are beautiful but do not shine and return light like the brilliant cuts do. However, I have never liked the splintery look of MRB or modern cushions. I love the chunky facets of the european cuts. So I decided to focus my attention on that. Like you, I live in an affluent area and run in a social group (physicians/spouses) that have a tendency to judge. I was concerned too for a while about moving to a lower color with an OEC.

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit Victor Canera and his new line of OEC inspired Canera European Rounds (CER). The only thing he had in a large carat weight was a 3.4 carat K CER! I was pre-biased before I went in to see his line. I KNEW a K was not for me. Boy was I wrong about these stones! I loved the K. Face up it was so white. Victor is so patient and let me play with so many of his stones. We looked at everything from an E MRB to I MRB and CER (all in the 1-1.5 carat range) to the K CER. I loved the cut of the CER compared to the MRB in every color. It's so stunning! I could only tell a slight ivory tint face up when we put the E against an I of a similar weight. I could not tell a color difference between my G and his I CER (the I CER was smaller though). We took the K and the I CER outside in the streets, the elevator, the hallway, and his office. I could only tell a slight tint difference between the I and the K in certain lighting but not on the street in the shadow or daylight AT ALL. Keep in mind the K was also nearly 2 x the size of the I. There is a light yellowish tint to the girdle when viewed from the side on the K. I could see the girdle tint in all lighting situations, but only from the side. I could only see a slight ivory tint to the girdle of the I.

We very nearly decided to take the K. This cut is really beautiful in person and it faced up 100% white. However, I wanted a larger stone so we ultimately decided to allow Victor to do a custom cut to get a higher carat weight. It's predicted to be an I and I'm thrilled. However, with my in person experience with his cut and the K, I think I'm going to be just fine in the small chance it comes back a J. I know that it will face up white. I also know that no one in my group has anything cut like this and will just be blown away with the cut. It will still look like a white diamond to all, I'm 100% sure of that.

I hope this helps a little to hear someone's experience playing with several near colorless stones in the range you are considering. I understand your anxiety. We are basically buying sight unseen too and 100% committed since it's custom cut. After I wired the money, it was not a pleasant feeling. I hope you are able to reach a decision that you feel exited about. If possible, I would see if Grace can put this stone and a H or G if she has one in ring holders and film them in different lighting situations together. Also, on Victor Canera's Facebook page he has an F against 2 I CERs on a video. It is about 2-3 weeks old. Look at it and see if you can pick out the F before you cheat and see where he placed the F. I guessed wrong and would have chosen one of the I CER's over it based on it's performance. I really do think the color on that stone will be white enough for you! Good luck!! Keep us posted!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would suggest asking your husband if you can have one shopping day (or at least a half day) in NYC where he takes the kids to do something. You need to have an appointment with Adam, and perhaps there can be a way that Grace sends the diamond to BE for you to look at while there, since you want them to make a setting. Although, obviously you wouldn't be able to have the setting made before a diamond is selected, so you might have to get a temp setting to wear the diamond home, if you find one. You need to physically see some diamonds to know what you like most, especially with OECs since they vary so much.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kiwi, where are you in New Zealand? There are some antique dealers who show a few OEC/miners cuts in their websites.
Graeme Thomson, Abbey Antiques, Jems of Remuera are in Auckland, Youngs in Christchurch. If you're near one of those, you could see if there is anything near the size you're looking at and see how you find it? Also if you're in Christchurch, you'd be welcome to have a look at my OEC - EGL-graded H (so likely warmer than that). It's 7mm across so not as large as you're looking at but it could give you a sense of the way the colour behaves?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I understand that family time is precious and priceless. That SAID: you are spending what? 20k ish? More?

Explain it to your husband this way: would be buy a car without a test drive? No. This is a significant purchase. Spending an afternoon (literally 4 hours is all you need) jewelry shopping so you can make an educated decision on how you are spending this money should be an investment of time that he should appreciate as a banker. You need to make sure what you are buying is going to give you the return on the investment you are allocating.

So he can spend 4 hours with the kids (take them to FAO Schwartz and a fun lunch somewhere followed by ice cream and then once they are doped up on sugar you can can come back and join them!).

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom|1471789906|4068330 said:
If you can live with an H or higher in an MRB, and love the pastels of an OEC then an I may be too white for you, esp if it's not an exceptionally well cut I. I wore an F MRB for over three years and liked the whiteness of an I which felt whiter than my MRB. But I felt like I didn't get as many pastel, silvery, metallic-y reflections as I did with my K. I guess you can say I'm guilty for wanting it all. Super white when ever I want it, pastelish whenever I want it. But I decided I wanted more pastel colors so I went with the K. Otherwise what's the point of going with an OEC, for me anyway.

You should plan on spending time with Adam at OWD when you get to the states. Call him and make an appointment. Tell him what you're looking for and your budget. You're spending a significant amount and it deserves your attention. Your family won't mind a couple hours. Don't be so rigid on this point. Look at the big picture of how important this purchase is to you. I have a husband and two kids and with all I do they had better be ok with me taking a couple hours of me time. Happy mommy happy life for everyone.

You're so right, my husband will have to deal! :lol:
Interesting your thoughts on colour, thanks for the different perspective! I do wonder what I'll think of OECs and colour i general in person .....

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
poshmommy|1471792157|4068336 said:
What an exciting time for you!

I have only recently come to OECs as well. I have a 2 carat G asscher for my original engagement ring and wanted to upgrade to something totally different (I am fortunate enough to be able to keep my original ring intact though and will wear it still). Step cuts are beautiful but do not shine and return light like the brilliant cuts do. However, I have never liked the splintery look of MRB or modern cushions. I love the chunky facets of the european cuts. So I decided to focus my attention on that. Like you, I live in an affluent area and run in a social group (physicians/spouses) that have a tendency to judge. I was concerned too for a while about moving to a lower color with an OEC.

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit Victor Canera and his new line of OEC inspired Canera European Rounds (CER). The only thing he had in a large carat weight was a 3.4 carat K CER! I was pre-biased before I went in to see his line. I KNEW a K was not for me. Boy was I wrong about these stones! I loved the K. Face up it was so white. Victor is so patient and let me play with so many of his stones. We looked at everything from an E MRB to I MRB and CER (all in the 1-1.5 carat range) to the K CER. I loved the cut of the CER compared to the MRB in every color. It's so stunning! I could only tell a slight ivory tint face up when we put the E against an I of a similar weight. I could not tell a color difference between my G and his I CER (the I CER was smaller though). We took the K and the I CER outside in the streets, the elevator, the hallway, and his office. I could only tell a slight tint difference between the I and the K in certain lighting but not on the street in the shadow or daylight AT ALL. Keep in mind the K was also nearly 2 x the size of the I. There is a light yellowish tint to the girdle when viewed from the side on the K. I could see the girdle tint in all lighting situations, but only from the side. I could only see a slight ivory tint to the girdle of the I.

We very nearly decided to take the K. This cut is really beautiful in person and it faced up 100% white. However, I wanted a larger stone so we ultimately decided to allow Victor to do a custom cut to get a higher carat weight. It's predicted to be an I and I'm thrilled. However, with my in person experience with his cut and the K, I think I'm going to be just fine in the small chance it comes back a J. I know that it will face up white. I also know that no one in my group has anything cut like this and will just be blown away with the cut. It will still look like a white diamond to all, I'm 100% sure of that.

I hope this helps a little to hear someone's experience playing with several near colorless stones in the range you are considering. I understand your anxiety. We are basically buying sight unseen too and 100% committed since it's custom cut. After I wired the money, it was not a pleasant feeling. I hope you are able to reach a decision that you feel exited about. If possible, I would see if Grace can put this stone and a H or G if she has one in ring holders and film them in different lighting situations together. Also, on Victor Canera's Facebook page he has an F against 2 I CERs on a video. It is about 2-3 weeks old. Look at it and see if you can pick out the F before you cheat and see where he placed the F. I guessed wrong and would have chosen one of the I CER's over it based on it's performance. I really do think the color on that stone will be white enough for you! Good luck!! Keep us posted!

Thanks poshmommy for all your insights and thoughts - I followed your threads a while ago and found them really interesting! Definitely helpful to hear your experience of colour - I'm definitely pretty sure that an I is going to be white enough for me as pretty much everyone seems to find them white it seems. I'm sure your custom is going to be incredible!

Thanks for the headsup on Victor's video - I did take a look at it and I did pick out the F straight away. But in saying that, the I's still looked very white to me, and if they hadn't been next to an F then I would have had a hard time grading them. I definitely feel I may have a weird perception in my mind of an I!

I'll definitely keep you all posted as to my decision, and hopefully the eventual ring! :wavey:

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker and Gypsy - you're right - this is a major purchase and I think I'm not treating it as such. Good analogy about test driving a car - so true! I'm already going to be spending a few hours sorting out the setting so was dearly hoping to have the diamond organised before we left, to at least cut down the time somewhat. But agree that if I need to spend the time then my husband will just have to suck it up :boohoo:

I am waiting to hear back from Grace as I have asked her if pretty pretty please I can extend the return period so that I can check the stone in person before making a final decision. Fingers and toes crossed she agrees as her stone fits my size and budget requirements perfectly (assuming the colour is acceptable to me).

Thanks! :wavey:

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
foxinsox|1471816981|4068420 said:
Kiwi, where are you in New Zealand? There are some antique dealers who show a few OEC/miners cuts in their websites.
Graeme Thomson, Abbey Antiques, Jems of Remuera are in Auckland, Youngs in Christchurch. If you're near one of those, you could see if there is anything near the size you're looking at and see how you find it? Also if you're in Christchurch, you'd be welcome to have a look at my OEC - EGL-graded H (so likely warmer than that). It's 7mm across so not as large as you're looking at but it could give you a sense of the way the colour behaves?

Hi fellow Kiwi! :wavey:
Thank you for those ideas - we are in Auckland. I actually went to all three of those Auckland vendors a month ago as I noticed OECs on their websites, but unfortunately no luck. Jems of Remuera's OEC was actually an MRB (!!), Graeme Thomson's one had sold a while ago and they just hadn't updated the website, and Abbey Antiques had the one OEC that I have seen in real life, but it was very yellow and very dull so not much help.
Thank you so much for your kind offer of looking at your OEC - I wish I could but too far away! ;(

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kiwi, I know this will be somewhat repetitive (given everyone's helpful advice already!) but hopefully also reassuring. When I started the hunt for my upgrade, I also considered changing to an OEC from my MRB E color. I also consider myself color sensitive and don't like things to look yellow. I went to OWD and Adam was super easy to talk to! I had told him in advance that I was wary of color and that it was my "first time" with OECs :lol: ...he showed me so many stones in different sizes and color ranges! It was a great experience. I found that color didn't bother me nearly as much with OECs as they do with MRBs and actually "test drove" a beautiful 2.6 I OEC for a couple of days but I knew I wanted a little larger and had already fallen for the huge 3.24 G MRB I ended up keeping. Even though I didn't pull the trigger on the OEC, I hope to one day have one (or an antique cushion) and I will most definitely consider one in an I or J! Here are a couple of comparison photos for you and lots of luck! I know you will end up with something stunning and I can't wait to see what it is! :wavey: :appl:

img_12559.jpg

img_12568.jpg

img_12569.jpg

kiwiOEC

Rough_Rock
ac117|1471894239|4068708 said:
Kiwi, I know this will be somewhat repetitive (given everyone's helpful advice already!) but hopefully also reassuring. When I started the hunt for my upgrade, I also considered changing to an OEC from my MRB E color. I also consider myself color sensitive and don't like things to look yellow. I went to OWD and Adam was super easy to talk to! I had told him in advance that I was wary of color and that it was my "first time" with OECs :lol: ...he showed me so many stones in different sizes and color ranges! It was a great experience. I found that color didn't bother me nearly as much with OECs as they do with MRBs and actually "test drove" a beautiful 2.6 I OEC for a couple of days but I knew I wanted a little larger and had already fallen for the huge 3.24 G MRB I ended up keeping. Even though I didn't pull the trigger on the OEC, I hope to one day have one (or an antique cushion) and I will most definitely consider one in an I or J! Here are a couple of comparison photos for you and lots of luck! I know you will end up with something stunning and I can't wait to see what it is! :wavey: :appl:

Thank you so much for these photos! Super helpful, I can't see a difference at all between the I and the G - could you see any difference in real life? I can see why you went for the G MRB, huge and gorgeous! :love:

Thanks for the luck, I'll keep you posted!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kiwiOEC|1471924049|4068856 said:
Thank you so much for these photos! Super helpful, I can't see a difference at all between the I and the G - could you see any difference in real life? I can see why you went for the G MRB, huge and gorgeous! :love:

Thanks for the luck, I'll keep you posted!

Any time! The slight difference was noticeable only when I had them side by side. I wore the OEC happily with my F/G mrb wedding band and never thought to myself "oh this isn't white enough." It was a really hard choice for me...I just really wanted bigger since I have big fingers!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results