shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I go bigger……??

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
This thread has really gotten my wheels turning. I’ve been wanting 4ctw studs forever but don’t think I’ll ever spend what it would require for earth mined. Seeing how these perform against your ACAs is amazing! Thank you for this thread!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
This thread has really gotten my wheels turning. I’ve been wanting 4ctw studs forever but don’t think I’ll ever spend what it would require for earth mined. Seeing how these perform against your ACAs is amazing! Thank you for this thread!

Ooh. Now that would be amazing. I don’t think I could justify spending the money even for 2ctw studs on earth mined. It’s just waaay too much. You should definitely consider lab ones. They are no less amazing than my ACAS. I highly recommend Adiamor. Their prices cannot be beat. I’d definitely check them out. I’d love to see your journey should you decide to go this route

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Ooh. Now that would be amazing. I don’t think I could justify spending the money even for 2ctw studs on earth mined. It’s just waaay too much. You should definitely consider lab ones. They are no less amazing than my ACAS. I highly recommend Adiamor. Their prices cannot be beat. I’d definitely check them out. I’d love to see your journey should you decide to go this route

I would go on it today if I could lol! But it would still require saving even for lab. I have 3ctw and was saving for 4 but that’s when I decided if I want to use that kind of money I want to see it on my finger instead. So I went for an e-ring upgrade and have no regrets about it but would still love larger studs. :)

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
I would go on it today if I could lol! But it would still require saving even for lab. I have 3ctw and was saving for 4 but that’s when I decided if I want to use that kind of money I want to see it on my finger instead. So I went for an e-ring upgrade and have no regrets about it but would still love larger studs. :)

Wow. 3 ctw those must be amazing. I’m super sentimental when it comes to my ering to even consider changing it. I’m just so sappy. Lol. This is my last bling purchase for a while. I’m beyond satisfied with this size. No regrets with going the lab route. None. Zero. I’d do it again. All my other sparklers are earth mined.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Wow. 3 ctw those must be amazing. I’m super sentimental when it comes to my ering to even consider changing it. I’m just so sappy. Lol. This is my last bling purchase for a while. I’m beyond satisfied with this size. No regrets with going the lab route. None. Zero. I’d do it again. All my other sparklers are earth mined.

I still kept my original e-ring too haha! I can also be sentimental
;-)

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
Requested earshot!! 6E16A88C-B799-4285-8E87-C966D7CFFDC0.png

Perfect size! I really want a larger pair now… this thread has been dangerous! I don’t see any drooping which is one of my concerns going bigger. I especially love the Adiamore criss cross setting but it is a good bit more pricey than the std basket. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock

Perfect size! I really want a larger pair now… this thread has been dangerous! I don’t see any drooping which is one of my concerns going bigger. I especially love the Adiamore criss cross setting but it is a good bit more pricey than the std basket. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Yesss I too LOVE that setting. But I just couldn’t justify the price for something you can’t see. I was tempted though. Your current ones are the size of my ACAs if I remember correctly or close to 5.7 mm. I highly recommend going over a carat each if you do go up to make it worth it. These new ones are 6.6 mm and it’s a clear size difference. Although they looked huge yesterday when I first saw them they are starting to look normal sized today lol.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Requested earshot!! 6E16A88C-B799-4285-8E87-C966D7CFFDC0.png

Wow - these earrings are gorgeous! And they look amazing on you! You have beautiful hair!! I'm loving the whole look of your earrings and your rings. I'm so glad you swapped for the larger size. These are perfect!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! So glad you went for the larger size. They look amazing and a completely different look than the smaller studs. Great choice!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Wow - these earrings are gorgeous! And they look amazing on you! You have beautiful hair!! I'm loving the whole look of your earrings and your rings. I'm so glad you swapped for the larger size. These are perfect!

Why thank you for your kind words. I’m glad I went larger as well.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Yes! So glad you went for the larger size. They look amazing and a completely different look than the smaller studs. Great choice!

Thank you!! Me too. I feel like they are too big for work but perfect for my days off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results