shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I go bigger……??

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
It may be worth chatting to see if they may swap out the post. I can't imagine they only offer screws when they then to be fairly controversial.

I emailed them to see if that’s a possibility. Those screw on posts are a deal breaker.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
So I think the only way for me to decide if I want to go bigger is to order a large pair and compare and return the one I decide not to keep. So I went ahead and ordered the diamonds from Adiamor ( bigger but same price as James Allen). I will definitely do a comparison for you guys once they arrive so you can all follow along on this journey. And btw their martini setting does come in a push back.

So I think the only way for me to decide if I want to go bigger is to order a large pair and compare and return the one I decide not to keep. So I went ahead and ordered the diamonds from Adiamor ( bigger but same price as James Allen). I will definitely do a comparison for you guys once they arrive so you can all follow along on this journey. And btw their martini setting does come in a push back.

Thanks in advance for offering to share pics =)2

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Anxiously waiting to read your thoughts and impressions about the comparison when the Adiamor diamonds arrive, Mrs F.

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock

I think you made a great choice ordering both pairs, so you can see them side by side. I can’t wait to hear your opinion on the second pair in comparison to the first and your ACAs! Hopefully this pair won’t take quite so long to arrive.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
I think you made a great choice ordering both pairs, so you can see them side by side. I can’t wait to hear your opinion on the second pair in comparison to the first and your ACAs! Hopefully this pair won’t take quite so long to arrive.

It just kept bugging me. The ship
Out date said April 7 -11 and it’s overnight shipping so I’m hoping they will get here quickly. I have plenty of time still with my JA pair to return just in case I need to.

BlingBliss

Rough_Rock
These look great!! But the screw on setting looks dreadful. Their prices look great too. One of those is a type II diamond. What is that? I wonder if James Allen would price match? Also I just deep cleaned all my earrings and the lab studs still outperform the now super clean Acas. I’m having a hard time even thinking about returning them for that reason. My husband swears the new ones are plenty big enough and larger enough. I’m so freaking torn. I think I have to step away from agonizing over this situation and give it some serious thought. Thank you to all for your invaluable help and time

Have you tried Chrysmela Catch backs? I now have several sets and it’s all I use - I just put them on whatever pair of earrings I’m wearing that day and it’s been a game changer for me. So far they seem to work with all of my screw and smooth posts.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried Chrysmela Catch backs? I now have several sets and it’s all I use - I just put them on whatever pair of earrings I’m wearing that day and it’s been a game changer for me. So far they seem to work with all of my screw and smooth posts.

No I’ve never even heard of such a thing? What is this magical thing you speak of?

chere

Shiny_Rock
I love my Chrysmela jumbo backs! They perked up my 7mm CZ studs and pearls and my square studs don’t spin. I listen for the double click and I do a gentle tug to make sure it’s secure. They were a bit steep to get it shipped to Canada $90CAD. I have to make do with one set until I can buy more in the states.

I don’t sleep or shower with my earrings on. But my jeweler recommended I let them clean the earring backs when I get my jewelry inspected (every 6-12 months). They said ear wax will build up on the inside and clog-up the internal mechanism. Yuck.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
@Mrs Flowers - any update on the new studs?

They are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I decided to return the James Allen ones as I didn’t Want to have to pay my credit card bill and wanted a quick refund. I also feel like I overpaid for them and I hate overpaying for stuff. It was bugging me. I’m anxiously awaiting the new ones. They are 1.09 and 1.07 ct and 6.6 mm so quite a big bigger than my acas. I also had them set into a basket setting just for something different and the basket setting always looks so classic stud earring to me. I’ll post pictures this weekend.

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
They are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I decided to return the James Allen ones as I didn’t Want to have to pay my credit card bill and wanted a quick refund. I also feel like I overpaid for them and I hate overpaying for stuff. It was bugging me. I’m anxiously awaiting the new ones. They are 1.09 and 1.07 ct and 6.6 mm so quite a big bigger than my acas. I also had them set into a basket setting just for something different and the basket setting always looks so classic stud earring to me. I’ll post pictures this weekend.

I cannot wait to see them! They sound like a perfect size, although my earlobes could certainly support larger!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
@Mrs Flowers it was fun to read your thread. Have you gotten the adiamor diamonds yet?
I myself am torn between getting a smaller ACA pair or going the lab grown route. I almost was sure Inwantes ACAs for their superior performance and great cut. How would you compare your ACAs against the lab diamonds you have? Is there a difference performance wise?
Thank you for your help!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
@Mrs Flowers it was fun to read your thread. Have you gotten the adiamor diamonds yet?
I myself am torn between getting a smaller ACA pair or going the lab grown route. I almost was sure Inwantes ACAs for their superior performance and great cut. How would you compare your ACAs against the lab diamonds you have? Is there a difference performance wise?
Thank you for your help!

They are every bit as sparkly if not more so dare I say than the Acas. Highly recommend. You just gotta focus on the cut perimeters just like any other diamonds.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your help!

And they have arrived!!! Quick photos. I had them delivered to work so I’ll take more and with my acas later. Here they are. 1.09 and 1.07 D Vvs2 and vs1 ideal cut. F6824BBC-0DBD-40B1-BC1F-571888303978.jpeg EBF62ADB-480D-4A4B-AF6B-FC1587072AF3.jpeg DDDBB2DD-AC89-4526-AFB0-CB105CF7CFBD.jpeg 66BC5F55-4AC8-4A3D-A353-AC20C2795365.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Even in the box, they look super sparkly! Looking forward to your thoughts and comparison, Mrs Flowers.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your help!

If you look at my threads you will find one where I’m comparing my acas to James Allen lab diamonds. More info in that thread

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
All righty. So my new studs are amazing. I actually gasped when I opened the box. They look huge and are sparkly, bright every bit the awesome performers my JA studs were. They perform as well as much acas if not better. Adiamor was great to work with. Awesome customer service and their prices are great. These are bigger and better clarity than JA for around $100 less !!!! The setting is of good quality, the prongs are tiny and I love the 4 prong look on these. So without further delay here are some photos. They don’t do them justice but here they are.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Completely mind-blowing, Mrs F!
Heck of a nice jump in spread, too!
How do they feel while wearing them?

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
They look amazing! Such a size difference from your ACAs! ❤️ Now that they’ve arrived, are you glad you went bigger than the JA pair?

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
They look amazing! Such a size difference from your ACAs! ❤️ Now that they’ve arrived, are you glad you went bigger than the JA pair?

Thank you!! Yes I’m very glad. The difference is now worth it for sure. I don’t think I’d ever go bigger though. I’ll post ear shots later.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The size increase is huge, Mrs Flowers! And the value is fantastic, being cheaper than the JA. How awesome that they perform just as well as the JA studs and your ACAs! What a win all around!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
So, bigger IS better? They're stunning!!!! Earshots please.... ;)2

Yes. Definitely. I mean if I didn’t have the 1.5 ctw acas I would have been more than happy with the 1.87 ctw ones from James Allen ** although ** they were overpriced. Stunning but overpriced. But to justify this purchase they had to to significantly bigger and these are. I highly recommend Adiamor. Here is a picture of the JA ones. C0F00830-4648-45A6-9E58-28C377881FEE.jpeg 1523B47D-78E0-41DF-A701-9A3DE455F9C2.jpeg

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
The size increase is huge, Mrs Flowers! And the value is fantastic, being cheaper than the JA. How awesome that they perform just as well as the JA studs and your ACAs! What a win all around!

I agree. Big size difference. Great value. Good move all around. Thank you for all your help

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results