shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really supposed to be on a bling ban but I pulled the string on this one anyways and I'm so glad I did! From our own Jocelyn at Gilded Lane, an Art Deco natural unheated star sapphire set in platinum. I love it!

IMG_0757 (002).jpg

IMG_0755 (002).jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Omg!!!! These amazing earrings are the perfect match for a ring that I have and I don't wear often because I feel that I can't combine it well with the rest of my jewelry!!! They look amazing! I love this look! Also, I second the previous comments about your hair. Your hair is absolutely PERFECT !!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg!!!! These amazing earrings are the perfect match for a ring that I have and I don't wear often because I feel that I can't combine it well with the rest of my jewelry!!! They look amazing! I love this look! Also, I second the previous comments about your hair. Your hair is absolutely PERFECT !!!

How lovely for you to say!! Thank you!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
@Natylad - ok I see now that anything you wear looks amazing, you have hand model hands!

Also I hope your health is doing ok!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this is my Tahitian pearl and diamond ring, which I thought would make a great match with @canuk-gal 's amazing earrings but now I realize that there are differences between the pearls and the ones that @canuk-gal has are better!!!! Oh, well....!!

20211017_093706.jpg

20211017_093442.jpg

Gorgeous! Hope you wear it soon!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of this! But actually really really love your top- can you tell me about it?

This ring set is amazing! Do you have a thread somewhere?

Hello @diamondyes, thank you for the kind words. My top is a shirt from the British brand "Hawes and Curtis". I am a lawyer and I like shopping all the shirts that I wear in court with my suits from this specific brand. The quality is excellent and if you wait for the discounts they are quite affordable.
The ring doesn't have its own thread! But I had the pleasure of showing it off in this thread and I'm very happy about it!
ETA: Thank you so much for asking about my health. So far I'm doing very well! Also, I just realised that you asked whether I have a thread on my wedding set and not on the Tahitian pearl ring! I am so silly! Yes, there is a thread on my ER ! Here it is:

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hello @diamondyes, thank you for the kind words. My top is a shirt from the British brand "Hawes and Curtis". I am a lawyer and I like shopping all the shirts that I wear in court with my suits from this specific brand. The quality is excellent and if you wait for the discounts they are quite affordable.
The ring doesn't have its own thread! But I had the pleasure of showing it off in this thread and I'm very happy about it!
ETA: Thank you so much for asking about my health. So far I'm doing very well! Also, I just realised that you asked whether I have a thread on my wedding set and not on the Tahitian pearl ring! I am so silly! Yes, there is a thread on my ER ! Here it is:

Thanks for the link and the info about your top. You are so nice and any ring you wore would look amazing! Hand model, you are!!! Glad you’re doing ok health-wise. Brings a whole new meaning the phrase: wear it in good health! I’ll be sending you good vibes.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Neptune - do you have a SMTB post for details on your stunning emerald cut ER?? LOVE love love. Also, may I ask the designer of your gladiator sandals? Love your style ~

I'm sorry that I just saw this reply. Thank you. I don't have a thread for it. About the shoes, she "sold" them to me. :lol-2:

1634963659724.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results