shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Neptune,

Really loving the emerald cut after seeing yours. Gorgeous!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. How's your project with LM going? Cannot wait to see it!

Hi Neptune,

He said it would be done before Christmas. A little apprehensive to be honest as it’s the last ring I’m getting EVER. Leon made my first ring himself (back in 2007) and still remembered the size and ring when my husband bought it back in 2021 to be polished.

He said he would do the ring personally (because they are overloaded and the personal connection). So we will see. It’s an updated version of my old one, although we didn’t really specify much of what we wanted. So a little bit of a surprise coming. My husband selected the details. And LM got the stone for us so I haven’t been much involved…..

:l

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Neptune,

He said it would be done before Christmas. A little apprehensive to be honest as it’s the last ring I’m getting EVER. Leon made my first ring himself (back in 2007) and still remembered the size and ring when my husband bought it back in 2021 to be polished.

He said he would do the ring personally (because they are overloaded and the personal connection). So we will see. It’s an updated version of my old one, although we didn’t really specify much of what we wanted. So a little bit of a surprise coming. My husband selected the details. And LM got the stone for us so I haven’t been much involved…..

This is SO exciting!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Hi Neptune,

Psyched!

Do you know which cut it will be? I think your current one is an ACA?

P

Petalouda

Wishing you a quirky and witty Halloween!

IMG_7170.JPG
7149.JPG
IMG_0796.jpg

Your emerald cut diamond is spectacular! (As are the rest of your rings!) what an amazing collection

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Neptune,

I do know the stone. My husband found the stone he was interested in and sent GIA number to LM who sold it to him at a significant discount.

It’s not an ACA as there wasn’t any in size he wanted. It’s a GIA ex/ex/ex HCA 1.3, H&A according to LM (spoke to appraiser who said same)

Funny enough, when my husband said he was interested in the stone, LM laughed and also brought in 3 others that he thought were nice, but then sheepishly admitted my husband’s selection was the nicest stone upon arrival.

It’s an RB… as I think those are probably easier to select then fancy cuts. BUT. I spoke to my husband and he told me if (and it’s unlikely to happen) if I ever got DSS and wanted another upgrade we would look at oval or emerald cut.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all have seen my ring before, but thought I'd share this that captured yesterday, lol 20211110_102239.jpg :dance: 20211110_102211.jpg

I love this! I can't count the number of times I watch the lights dance off my rings but I never thought to capture it. Look at those rainbows! :kiss2:

Bibbi*Jazzy*T

Rough_Rock
This is such a reassuring thread to read, I'm glad I'm not the only one who photographs her bling left and right! I have sometimes had more pics of my jewelry than of my own child on my phone... But like a true addict I know how to cover it up well: whenever I share my phone with someone I make sure to erase all bling pics first (that sometimes takes a while to do!)

Here are a few

image-211531494.jpg

image-1502674146.jpg

image-2987241931.jpg

WOW Those are GORGEOUS :love:
Especially love the top ring.
Reminds me of a sparkling flower in the sun. :)

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo! Is there a thread on your beautiful bracelet?

Hi and thanks, Sprinkles&Stones :wavey: There isn't a separate thread about the bracelet. I got it from an estate dealer in 1991.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Hi and thanks, Sprinkles&Stones :wavey: There isn't a separate thread about the bracelet. I got it from an estate dealer in 1991.

It’s AHHMAZING!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results