shape
carat
color
clarity

Search for Rubies

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
I found a ruby based in Taiwan who I like a lot! I got in touch with her about a month ago and she just showed me a ruby ring today that looks quite promising. It was raining and grey/overcast today so I'll return when it's sunny, but here are some videos I took in indoor and overcast outdoor lighting:

Feel like I am making progress looool

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock:I want to see it in the sunshine! How do you feel about pricing on this one?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are comfortable with the price, I would get that in a heartbeat - assuming it glows in the sun. The ring is elegant and that color looks to be almost pure RED!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one is spectacular.

Lilith112

Brilliant_Rock
If you are comfortable with the price, I would get that in a heartbeat - assuming it glows in the sun. The ring is elegant and that color looks to be almost pure RED!
The weather forecast says it's going to be rainy/overcast for a few days so I'm waiting on the sun to come out! And yes the color is a very pure red irl, very saturated

This one is spectacular.

It's the best that I've seen in person so far!!

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
I'm also searching for rubies. What is this group's opinion on this stone?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm also searching for rubies. What is this group's opinion on this stone?

If you’ll start your own thread (to keep it separate from OP/Lilith’s thread focusing on her own search -

I’m sure plenty of experienced people will chime in on yours with their opinions. And I will too!

mamalovesgems

Shiny_Rock
If you’ll start your own thread (to keep it separate from OP/Lilith’s thread focusing on her own search -

I’m sure plenty of experienced people will chime in on yours with their opinions. And I will too!

Done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results