shape
carat
color
clarity

Sacrifice color for size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
firegoddess.....what''s cool about all of the pics i''ve taken is that i''m just joe bloe takin'' these pics with a video camera! no super duper hi-tech camera.....cool huh?

dani....yeah, i have....

here''s more......''normal'' shots of H''s and a J.....outside in semi-sun.........

1.23h196jsunny22.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock

1.23h196jsunny23.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
.......just thought i''d give folks side shots, upside down shots.....any ol'' kinda shots....

1.23h196jsunny24.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
pavillion side up, slight sun...

1.23h196jsunny25.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
okay, inside home, curtains open, very indirect ''sun goin'' down'', ten feet from window.....

1.23h196jinsidehome.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
again, pavillions up...

1.23h196jinsidehome2.jpg

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
anyone have any questions? ...i''m happy to answer them

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 10:11:31 PM
Author: TierHog
Yes...Which one will you pick??? Both are sooooooooooo spectacular! I don''t think you could go wrong.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I want to know, which one did you end up choosing???!!! (said with a whine)
emcry.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
i won''t post the story here as to why i finally decided to go for the larger royal.........but, it''s gonna be the 1.96J. i''ll just say this .....the other night, she wanted to know if the ''first'' diamond she saw (1.96 royal asscher) was still available......i told her it was not, that someone had bought it (yeah, i lied...i had to...i asked the vendor to hold it for me while i viewed the 1.23H royal...they wonderfully complied with my request...). she continued to question me....lol...about the larger royal asscher....wanted me to call the vendor to make sure it was gone.....lol.....etc.......i convinced her the larger royal was indeed sold.....she just doesn''t know it was sold to me.........

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
the 1.96 is the diamond pic above my nickname ''TierHog''............that pic was taken in the front seat of my car, indirect sunlight... it''s the most beautiful diamond i''ve ever seen.......

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY TH, I can''t wait to read about how you decided on the KING Royal
36.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
mrs salvo....thank you....i''ll do it on the ''royal asscher pics'' area.......

i just wanted to show some pics of the H and J so folks here could see .....and, as many folks, including myself have said, pictures do no justice to diamonds.....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
TH I woulda chosen the bigger one too, it''s LUVERLY!!! Honestly, I can''t see a difference between those pictures in terms of colors, even side views and upside down! You do take fab pictures!

I LOVE royal asschers!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2006 10:11:31 PM
Author: TierHog
YES.....I don''t know if it''s been asked previously, but what camera are you using to shoot with?

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
mara....thank you! i love the royals also......

aljdewey......i use my video camera!......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results