this reminds me how just a short time ago we were disgusiing this necklace
1670190607092.png
and then
1670190709956.png
so ...
you know
this would look grand on Queen Camilia
1670190792582.png 1670190851408.png

Yes, thanks for reminding me of this photo!

Re. Queen Camila - I don't think stomachers are her thing, but maybe just the lowest part, as in this photo? Maybe in the center of her corsage? Maybe at the Diplomatic Reception? Please!
Queen-Elizabeth-II.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Re. Queen Camila - I don't think stomachers are her thing, but maybe just the lowest part, as in this photo? Maybe in the center of her corsage? Maybe at the Diplomatic Reception? Please!
Queen-Elizabeth-II.jpg

i really want the King to wear the George iv sate diadem

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Queen-Elizabeth-II.jpg

I don't know who has those earrings, or if they're vaulted, but they need a public appearance and soon. They're beautiful. :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i really want the King to wear the George iv sate diadem

I would be grateful to see it on anyone's head!

Big question for me is: who gets to wear the "Granny's tiara" that was the late queen's favourite?!

More importantly who will inherit that tiara? The Princess Royal perhaps? Or make it a part of the family foundation like they have in other European countries such as The Netherlands and Sweden?

DK :))

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
I would be grateful to see it on anyone's head!

Big question for me is: who gets to wear the "Granny's tiara" that was the late queen's favourite?!

More importantly who will inherit that tiara? The Princess Royal perhaps? Or make it a part of the family foundation like they have in other European countries such as The Netherlands and Sweden?

I vote family foundation / Heirloom of the Crown. The tiara has been on the British and other Commonwealth currency for far too long to pass into private hands, or least to leave the main line.
As to who will wear it next, I'd bet Catherine. It might get lost in Camilla's puffy hair and while I'd love to see either Anne or Sophie give it a go, I think it's unrealistic.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote family foundation / Heirloom of the Crown. The tiara has been on the British and other Commonwealth currency for far too long to pass into private hands, or least to leave the main line.
As to who will wear it next, I'd bet Catherine. It might get lost in Camilla's puffy hair and while I'd love to see either Anne or Sophie give it a go, I think it's unrealistic.

I hope it would be Catherine, PoW too!

And for it to stay in a family foundation of some sort.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im greedy
i want all the tiaras to go into a foundation so they are not lost to the auction block in a generations time

what is going to happen to the pinecone and Princess Alice's tiara ?
the pinecone was a present from Bertie to the Queen mum and The Meander is beautiful and should be as much a part of family history as the Cambridge emeralds
and i love all the jewles the KIng gave to his family

after the corination what use will Zara have for a tiara in the KIng's slimmed down monarchy ?

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
im greedy
i want all the tiaras to go into a foundation so they are not lost to the auction block in a generations time

what is going to happen to the pinecone and Princess Alice's tiara ?
the pinecone was a present from Bertie to the Queen mum and The Meander is beautiful and should be as much a part of family history as the Cambridge emeralds
and i love all the jewles the KIng gave to his family

after the corination what use will Zara have for a tiara in the KIng's slimmed down monarchy ?

As long as the heirs are compensated for any jewels that are returned to the main line, I'm happy. What I don't want to see is Peter and Zara inheriting none of them because they won't need tiaras. They and their children are as much descendants of Queen Mary/Princess Alice as Prince William and his children and the tiaras are part of their shared lineage.
Also, jewels I've always regarded as a wearable and portable form of investment. If you don't need them - sell then. Let the best offer win.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
1670355478679.png
did we know that dear Sophie was in Washington to recieve a prize for woman trailblazers from the HIllary Rodham Clinton awards
1670355581673.png
apart from the first lady of Ukrain i dont know who the other recepieants are beacsue hello magazine only cares about clothes -when you would think awards like this should be of interest to woman
.....google found me this

1670355778092.png
im getting angry all i can find is articles about the clothes and not what these ladies did
and not a f-ing word about the jewlery !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
and Bangor is a city
1670358732506.png
now see dear Catherine, how Aunty Ann makes a brooch work on a coat with asymetrical detail

i think we sang that at primary school

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
while we are waiting for more ..and i wait for the groceries to be delivered
i came accross this
really have no idea what it is
its like Cinderalla's coach crossed with a crown or the soverign's orb ??
1670360841571.png

Last edited:

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy to see the Victorian sapphires in their full glory! They suit Camilla a lot, I think.
I didn't expect hair down from Catherine, but the tiara looks nice on her.
Still no RFO, hope there will be one by May.
20221206_233655~2.jpg 20221206_233342.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy to see the Victorian sapphires in their full glory! They suit Camilla a lot, I think.
I didn't expect hair down from Catherine, but the tiara looks nice on her.
Still no RFO, hope there will be one by May.
20221206_233655~2.jpg 20221206_233342.jpg

maybe the king will give them out at Christmas ?

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
1670365015732.png 1670365038317.png
the fact that this tiara came back to the main line gives me hope for the pineflower and Princess Alice's Greek meander currently with the Princess Royal

I think it was a lifetime loan to Princess Margaret.
The Pincone and Meander tiaras might return, but it will depend on a few things:
- are they a lifetime loan or not
- if not, will Zara and Philip want to sell
- will the royal family be given first right of refusal
- will they (royals) be willing to purchase them at a public auction
- will they be willing to pay for provenance (a large % of royal jewels value), since they *provide* said provenance

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
maybe the king will give them out at Christmas ?

This might be a bit odd... The whole family (minus the American Windsors) is expected to gather at Sandringham. Giving it to his core supporters within the family, but not the rest might be seen as tacky and petty.
Imagine: "Hey Cams, Catherine, Sophie and Anne, here's a little something to show how much I value you this Xmas. To the rest of my family - tough luck, gals. Try again next year."

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The lotus tiara is nice on Katherine. However, she had worn that in the past, when her loaned Cartier wedding tiara was on tour in Paris as part of a Cartier exhibition. I was fortunate to be there myself, and it was a bling fest!

I had hoped she would wear a new-to-her tiara, nevermind.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results